"If you’re racist or ignorant you are probably a Breitbart reader”

judging someone by what they read... anyone who is reading this post right now is guilty of rape and believes the earth is flat, and no one is allowed to say otherwise or else it's hate speech.

For Conservative Press, The Post-Trump Reckoning Can’t Come Soon Enough

“There are elements of the entertainment wing of the Republican Party that need to be dealt with.”

The success of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, accompanied by a civil war within conservative media over his candidacy, was bound to produce a post-election reckoning. Breitbart’s Steve Bannon’s ascension from anti-establishment bomb-thrower to head of the Republican presidential campaign ― essentially the establishment ― has only accelerated the process.

“There are a lot of people who will forever be tarred by their support for Donald Trump, and certainly Breitbart News is going to be part of that campaign,” said Amanda Carpenter, a former top staffer to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and a CNN commentator. “In one way, I hope that these alt right websites all jump on board the Trump campaign so we can have a clear referendum on who has real credibility and who doesn’t.”

Added Hemingway: “There are elements of the entertainment wing of the Republican Party that need to be dealt with. The Sean Hannitys of the world would not be missed if they had a less large platform than they do now.”

Few could express sincere shock over the Bannon news. The site has long been a Trump cheerleader (though its founder felt a bit differently). And Trump has rewarded it in kind with leaks, interviews and a mimicking of its self-described “populist, nationalist” style. The concern, instead, lies in the legitimization that Breitbart and others like it receive by being granted the head seat at the proverbial table.

“There are a lot more racist and ignorant people in America that are now on the Internet,” said Kurt Bardella, a Republican operative who served two years as a Breitbart spokesman before quitting over the site’s allegiance to Trump. “I’m not saying all people from a certain ideology are racist or ignorant. What I’m saying is that if you’re racist or ignorant you are probably a Breitbart reader.”

More: For Conservative Press, The Post-Trump Reckoning Can't Come Soon Enough

Since Steve Bannon has gone from running Breitbart to heading the Trump campaign, I can't imagine what to expect next.
I don't' doubt you can't imagine what's coming next.
You're so fucking stupid you C&P someone else's OP and add ONE fucking line of your own at the end.
You're pretty fucking smart for an indian.
What's coming next is a fucking shit storm of anti-Hillary adds. Trump will spend a billion dollars to defeat the old bull dycke.

Brietbart is a horrible source, but there are plenty of other left wing garbage sources.

I reject the thesis of this thread completely.

If you read HuffPo, that does not make you a left winger. If you read Breitbart, that doesn't mean shit either. People in the US are allowed to read whatever they wish without fear of big government PC censors telling them what they cannot read without consequence.

This thread is troubling.

For Conservative Press, The Post-Trump Reckoning Can’t Come Soon Enough

“There are elements of the entertainment wing of the Republican Party that need to be dealt with.”

The success of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, accompanied by a civil war within conservative media over his candidacy, was bound to produce a post-election reckoning. Breitbart’s Steve Bannon’s ascension from anti-establishment bomb-thrower to head of the Republican presidential campaign ― essentially the establishment ― has only accelerated the process.

“There are a lot of people who will forever be tarred by their support for Donald Trump, and certainly Breitbart News is going to be part of that campaign,” said Amanda Carpenter, a former top staffer to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and a CNN commentator. “In one way, I hope that these alt right websites all jump on board the Trump campaign so we can have a clear referendum on who has real credibility and who doesn’t.”

Added Hemingway: “There are elements of the entertainment wing of the Republican Party that need to be dealt with. The Sean Hannitys of the world would not be missed if they had a less large platform than they do now.”

Few could express sincere shock over the Bannon news. The site has long been a Trump cheerleader (though its founder felt a bit differently). And Trump has rewarded it in kind with leaks, interviews and a mimicking of its self-described “populist, nationalist” style. The concern, instead, lies in the legitimization that Breitbart and others like it receive by being granted the head seat at the proverbial table.

“There are a lot more racist and ignorant people in America that are now on the Internet,” said Kurt Bardella, a Republican operative who served two years as a Breitbart spokesman before quitting over the site’s allegiance to Trump. “I’m not saying all people from a certain ideology are racist or ignorant. What I’m saying is that if you’re racist or ignorant you are probably a Breitbart reader.”

More: For Conservative Press, The Post-Trump Reckoning Can't Come Soon Enough

Since Steve Bannon has gone from running Breitbart to heading the Trump campaign, I can't imagine what to expect next.
You can expect more Huffington Post blog articles to be copy and pasted here by mentally retarded idiots.

Brietbart is a horrible source, but there are plenty of other left wing garbage sources.

Funny. Breitbart is not a "LEFT wing garbage source"...

No shit sherlock. I was saying there are numerous left wing sites that are on par with breitbart when it comes to bullshit.

Breitbart has essentially become an 'alt-right' faggot site. There is no equivalent on the left in terms of the sheer hostility and aggression.

I reject the thesis of this thread completely.

If you read HuffPo, that does not make you a left winger. If you read Breitbart, that doesn't mean shit either. People in the US are allowed to read whatever they wish without fear of big government PC censors telling them what they cannot read without consequence.

This thread is troubling.

No what is troubling is the number of websites which choose to publish deliberate lies. This isn't a left wing thing or a right wing thing. You have to be very careful who your sources are because a lot of websites on both sides, just flat out lie.

I have no problem with freedom of the press, but publishing lies is just wrong.

Forum List

Back