Former Boyfriend of Moore Accuser Believes She's LYING

Lots of accusations, but never any evidence. I believe Moore. And IF they're telling the truth, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
40 years! Who is the same person they were 40 years ago?

Yet we had a PRESIDENT getting Lewinskys in the Oval office, and Democrats lectured us that this is ONLY sex and none of our business.

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boyfriend of Roy Moore Accuser: I Don’t Believe Her - Breitbart

A President accused of raping 3 women and sexually assaulting about a dozen more, and those are just the ones we know about...

Trump has lots of credible accusers.
Analysis | President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

Do you have a credible source, the Washington Post has exceedingly low trustworthiness ratings, they're known for fake news, liberal lies, character assassinations and collusion with Democratic Party hate mongers such as yourself.

How Trustworthy Are The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal?

Last edited:
Doubt their lying, maybe he's guilty, assuming their truthful, alledging he's lying, accusing him of crimes without evidence in which has been sent through the justice system, and without confirming it as fact by the justice system is all political theater that is meant to enrage short term, and then melt away after the elections are over.

All child molesters deserve to be exposed and punished, but preventing one from becoming a member of the senate is what made this particular child molester a reason for national discussion.

Are you calling to evict your long time NAMBLA pedophille members from the Democratic Party big tent?

I guess that makes as much sense as all the other crazy shit you believe, but it's still nuts.

Embrace reality, NAMBLA votes Democratic Party, who else would they vote for but the Party of zero morality and fake outrage.

Lots of accusations, but never any evidence. I believe Moore. And IF they're telling the truth, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

Yet we had a PRESIDENT getting Lewinskys in the Oval office, and Democrats lectured us that this is ONLY sex and none of our business.

A President accused of raping 3 women and sexually assaulting about a dozen more, and those are just the ones we know about...

Analysis | President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

Do you have a credible source, the Washington Post has exceedingly low trustworthiness ratings, they're known for fake news, liberal lies, character assassinations and collusion with Democratic Party hate mongers such as yourself.

How Trustworthy Are The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal?

Try google. Pick out which ever source you want.

from your article, the ex boyfriend said

DeVine, speaking to Breitbart News from Thailand via Skype, said that his estimation was “based off just my experience with people,” and not any specific evidence that Nelson was being dishonest.

Try google. Pick out which ever source you want.

Nope .. but if you have a trustworthy source .. :lmao:.. for your foamy false outrage and ignorance that would be refreshing for a change.

For crying out loud there are only 3 freaking accusers.I guess the pile on is necessary to try to bolster the original three. First accusers story is falling apart because of court documents and contradictions in her accusation.

Second accuser won't give up the yearbook and Gloria is her lawyer. Nuff said.

Third accuser is a former criminal who Judge Moore gave custody of her son to her mother. Nuff said.
I guess the pile on is necessary to try to bolster the original three. First accusers story is falling apart because of court documents and contradictions in her accusations
Thank you! How can so many people be so fucking stupid!
Not to mention.. the same concocted shit Trump faced
which was intended to INFLUENCE VOTERS!

When the 13 yr old, aka, Jane Doe story wasn't sticking,
all these women, suddenly hopped on board the
Trump sexually harassed/assaulted me, Trump Train.

All represented by Gloria, EXCEPT FOR, Jane Doe
Second accuser won't give up the yearbook and Gloria is her lawyer. Nuff said.
Gloria is a piece of shit, media whore
Third accuser is a former criminal who Judge Moore gave custody of her son to her mother. Nuff said.
Nuff said, indeed!

An ex-boyfriend has little credibility. Why did they breakup?

Why, because he's a guy and you're a guy?

She finally found a guy that would have sex with her, is my guess.

Forum List

Back