Former Boyfriend of Moore Accuser Believes She's LYING

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Last edited:
Did he also mention all the other accusers and why all 8 of them shouldn't be believed either?

Then did he mention the co-workers that work with more and why they to shouldn't be believed?

And then the mall staff why shouldn't they be believed either?

And then why does he not believe Moore's Hannity interview where he said he dated girls in their teens when he was in his 30s?

Doubt their lying, maybe he's guilty, assuming their truthful, alledging he's lying, accusing him of crimes without evidence in which has been sent through the justice system, and without confirming it as fact by the justice system is all political theater that is meant to enrage short term, and then melt away after the elections are over.

There's half a dozen women here...

I doubt they're all lying.

There's got to be onward of a hundred people who have all testified to Hillary's crimes, extortion and treason. I doubt they're all lying. That works in a democracy where mob rules. Fortunately we are in a republic run by the rule of law.

Give me a few thousand bucks and I will give you a half dozen women who will all swear the Sun rises in the west.

There's half a dozen women here...

I doubt they're all lying.

Well, several women accused Trump and all were found to be completely bogus. Democrats could care less about truth and would prefer to promote the lies and character assassinate anyone in their path, dishonesty it's their thing and nobody has reason to trust their words or their fake news colluding sources.

For crying out loud there are only 3 freaking accusers.I guess the pile on is necessary to try to bolster the original three. First accusers story is falling apart because of court documents and contradictions in her accusation.

Second accuser won't give up the yearbook and Gloria is her lawyer. Nuff said.

Third accuser is a former criminal who Judge Moore gave custody of her son to her mother. Nuff said.

I'm wondering where the hell Beverly's boyfriend is that supposedly picked her up after this attack by Moore? He would be a witness to her condition both physically and emotionally.

Doubt their lying, maybe he's guilty, assuming their truthful, alledging he's lying, accusing him of crimes without evidence in which has been sent through the justice system, and without confirming it as fact by the justice system is all political theater that is meant to enrage short term, and then melt away after the elections are over.

All child molesters deserve to be exposed and punished, but preventing one from becoming a member of the senate is what made this particular child molester a reason for national discussion.

Lots of accusations, but never any evidence. I believe Moore. And IF they're telling the truth, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
40 years! Who is the same person they were 40 years ago?

Yet we had a PRESIDENT getting Lewinskys in the Oval office, and Democrats lectured us that this is ONLY sex and none of our business.

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boyfriend of Roy Moore Accuser: I Don’t Believe Her - Breitbart

A President accused of raping 3 women and sexually assaulting about a dozen more, and those are just the ones we know about...

All child molesters deserve to be exposed and punished, but preventing one from becoming a member of the senate is what made this particular child molester a reason for national discussion.

At this point we have no definitive proof one way or the other.....

Democratic Party vs Morality..
635804585622422921-2061480179_Elephant and Donkey.jpg

. You accusing him outside of a charge of criminal misconduct is denying Moore his rights towards being Innocent until being proven
guilty in a Court of law.

Are you calling to evict your long time NAMBLA pedophille members from the Democratic Party big tent?

Last edited:
Lots of accusations, but never any evidence. I believe Moore. And IF they're telling the truth, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
40 years! Who is the same person they were 40 years ago?

Yet we had a PRESIDENT getting Lewinskys in the Oval office, and Democrats lectured us that this is ONLY sex and none of our business.

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boyfriend of Roy Moore Accuser: I Don’t Believe Her - Breitbart

A President accused of raping 3 women and sexually assaulting about a dozen more, and those are just the ones we know about...

Trump has lots of credible accusers.
Analysis | President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

At this point we have no definitive proof one way or the other.....

You mean like that silly Uranium conspiracy theory, or Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi?

. You accusing him outside of a charge of criminal misconduct is denying Moore his rights towards being Innocent until being proven
guilty in a Court of law.

I don't believe the lying child molester. What does that have to do with his rights?

Are you calling to evict your long time NAMBLA pedophille members from the Democratic Party big tent?

I guess that makes as much sense as all the other crazy shit you believe, but it's still nuts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back