Former 49ers QB Montana Invests in San Jose-Based Marijuana Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, what we really need to fix this nation's problems is more people getting high on pot.
People already enjoy the many benefits from cannabis. What's wrong with it being a legitimate business ? Raytheon and Lockheed kill for a living, but it's very profitable isn't it ? I don't hear any complaints about war profiteering, but you bitch about legalizing a plant ...( which is a valuable cure for PTSD btw )
As long as people are made aware of how dangerous and life-altering it is for some and as long as those who smoke it in public are improsoned, no problem.
I'll smoke it in public and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
I’ll shoot you in self defense and defense of children in the vicinity. If I don’t have a gun, I’ll call 911 and press charges.

iu

wow-that-escalated-quickly.png

Every drafted weed smoker I ran into in Vietnam got killed there...and usually took others with them.
Now you're just being a jerk-off liar, flaming people.
Run along and polish your ar15's like anyone gives a shit Huckleberry.

See what happens when you try to deal with an emotional halfwit....it's what chronic use does to these pitiful fucks. Let me know when an AR-15 was ever used in Vietnam and what makes me a "liar" for telling your sorry ass the truth, boy.

See what happens when you try to deal with an emotional halfwit....it's what chronic use does to these pitiful fucks. Let me know when an AR-15 was ever used in Vietnam and what makes me a "liar" for telling your sorry ass the truth, boy.

Peckerbreath I will give you a small amount of credit as you have a little nerve to try to diagnosis someone's emotional problems... Your Chronic case of Cranium Rectalitis eliminates your ability to sneeze without adult supervision...

And the reference to an AR-15 is for one reason only, your inability to afford a M16A1... :abgg2q.jpg:

Peckerbreath I will give you a small amount of credit as you have a little nerve to try to diagnosis someone's emotional problems... Your Chronic case of Cranium Rectalitis eliminates your ability to sneeze without adult supervision...

And the reference to an AR-15 is for one reason only, your inability to afford a M16A1... :abgg2q.jpg:

The M16A1 was a piece of shit....same as your face. I carried an M-14, CAR-15 and a Ithaca 37. Go ahead and stand up for another loser who can't face reality and has to freeze your brain to get through a night....nobody cares what happens to you.

Every drafted weed smoker I ran into in Vietnam got killed there...and usually took others with them.

Dude you are the fucking burnout... You had better run down to Home Depot and get you a couple of cans of spray paint to huff on this weekend... What a dumbass...

Keep smoking that rope, shitbag....I doubt if you could find a Home Depot if your life depended on it.

If that were true, I could grow 38 acres of weed and not worry
about doing 10 years in an Arkansas prison for it.
I could sell it in Texas and not worry about 20 years in federal prison for trafficking across state lines.

Oh, so now it's not just for your personal use but a business....and across state lines without the Dept. of Agriculture inspecting it for herbicides or louse infestations, or potency, or if you're paying taxes. So the whole bit about the medicinal qualities were a load of shit....you're just a lowlife dealer and a tax cheat....hope ya get busted.
Yeah I just reported you for accusing me of criminal activities asshole.

Yeah I just reported you for accusing me of criminal activities asshole.

And now you're a snowflake snitch....figures with your other mental problems....You admitted to breaking the drug laws in Arkansas....if your memory wasn't smoked you'd recall that.

You motherfuckers do not want to run into an American with an .06 , k?

Silliness galore.

Americans with .06s procured the freedom you have today to be the asshats you are being. True Story.

I ain't bullshittin' in the least.

I don't wanna be hearing about no silly bullshit.

Go head to head with a wildcat if you wanna think you're superior or something. Only if you win are you superior.

If you don't, well, the herd is culled.

Ever talk to someone stoned? While not as bad as a drunk, it isn't very enlightening.
You've been watching too many Seth Rogan and Harold and Kumar movies if that's what you think. If you meet enough people in a day, there are people you interact with who are high and you have no idea whether they are or not. It could be the electrician who comes out and replaces a blown breaker, your attorney or maybe even a family member. My parents never knew my friends and I were smoking weed unless they smelled it on us.
At least that's what you thought. It's true about druggies and drunks. They are convinced that no one ever knows. They are so clever they can hide it. In reality, everyone knows.
you have run into a bunch in your daily life and may not even know it...

A "link" to what you just claimed in your own post. The one I quoted. The one you cut out above so you could pretend it's not there. The one that looks like this:

"pretend it's not there"? WTF? Look, you believed the bullshit, burned out your brain and lungs, probably your liver and kidneys with that shit...and you turned out lazy and no-account...they all did. And now you think redemption is coming because we're just worn out fighting over it....Read the research instead of spouting tired old one-liners....THC ain't a joke....it will fuck you up if you're chronic and it's the ultimate gateway drug....I never saw a junkie who didn't start with reefer.
if you really smoked pot you would not be saying some of the bullshit you are saying.....

As long as people are made aware of how dangerous and life-altering it is for some and as long as those who smoke it in public are improsoned, no problem.
The only thing "dangerous" and "life altering" about marijuana is getting arrested and thrown
in fucking prison for it.
You’re ignorant and being kept that way by pro-pot dupers and lobbyists. Pot causes serious anxiety and depersonalization conditions for some people.
Now you’ve been informed. Any further obstinance will be a result of your own intolerance and bigotry.
the key phrase here is SOME PEOPLE....and most people after one or two times know if its something they should pursue or not.....if they keep on going thats on them....

if you really smoked pot you would not be saying some of the bullshit you are saying.....

Oh boy, here we have the zigzag man weighing in, or trying to. Here's a tip, dipshit, being against reefer says I know all about it and do have a history with it....it's a shit drug, smoked by dumbasses.

Facts don't matter to trolls like our little will power.
Meet the Man Responsible for Marijuana Prohibition - MassRoots
Harry Anslinger, the nation’s first drug czar (as Commissioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics), for years contributed racist, sensationalistic — and typically completely fabricated — articles to a variety of newspapers and magazines owned by his co-conspirator, William Randolph Hearst. He was also the author of the Marijuana Tax Act legislation passed by Congress in August of 1937.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back