Former 49ers QB Montana Invests in San Jose-Based Marijuana Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re ignorant and being kept that way by pro-pot dupers and lobbyists. Pot causes serious anxiety and depersonalization conditions for some people.
Now you’ve been informed. Any further obstinance will be a result of your own intolerance and bigotry.
Now you've been informed. Stop demonizing one of God's greatest gifts that is a natural plant and condoning or ignoring far more dangerous actual drugs.

If you eradicated it from my land I'd appreciate it.
Maybe I'd even lay a joint on ya for your trouble.
A lot of folks don't realize how big those vines get.
You need a ladder and chainsaw for some of the stuff.
844.JPG

If you eradicated it from my land I'd appreciate it.
Maybe I'd even lay a joint on ya for your trouble.
A lot of folks don't realize how big those vines get.
You need a ladder and chainsaw for some of the stuff.
View attachment 242097

Oh I'm hip. It's all over some of the trees I've been cutting up for firewood.

Just think, all we have to do is declare it illegal and it will all go away.

Go ahead and shrivel up your nuts and take orders from your squeeze....who cares? Women aren't attracted to 410 dopes because they know they'll end up having to support them. I've seen it all....my brother won't listen to new music unless he's stoned.....now he's in his late 70's and became a wino in his 50's....gateway drug...What do you mopes think "stoned" means...being alert with normal reflexes? Is "wow man" and "like...." and leaping out off a couch muttering "did you hear that" normal phrases used in normal conversation? No. It's a drug that makes you stupid...some folks like that so much they stay stupid for years and then can't find their way back.

Great, what we really need to fix this nation's problems is more people getting high on pot.
People already enjoy the many benefits from cannabis. What's wrong with it being a legitimate business ? Raytheon and Lockheed kill for a living, but it's very profitable isn't it ? I don't hear any complaints about war profiteering, but you bitch about legalizing a plant ...( which is a valuable cure for PTSD btw )
As long as people are made aware of how dangerous and life-altering it is for some and as long as those who smoke it in public are improsoned, no problem.
I'll smoke it in public and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
I’ll shoot you in self defense and defense of children in the vicinity. If I don’t have a gun, I’ll call 911 and press charges.
In yer wet wild dreams laughing boy.

As long as people are made aware of how dangerous and life-altering it is for some and as long as those who smoke it in public are improsoned, no problem.
The only thing "dangerous" and "life altering" about marijuana is getting arrested and thrown
in fucking prison for it.
You’re ignorant and being kept that way by pro-pot dupers and lobbyists. Pot causes serious anxiety and depersonalization conditions for some people.
Now you’ve been informed. Any further obstinance will be a result of your own intolerance and bigotry.
Depersonalizatio, and you know by experience or someone who doesn’t want you stalking them?

Go ahead and shrivel up your nuts and take orders from your squeeze....who cares? Women aren't attracted to 410 dopes because they know they'll end up having to support them. I've seen it all....my brother won't listen to new music unless he's stoned.....now he's in his late 70's and became a wino in his 50's....gateway drug...What do you mopes think "stoned" means...being alert with normal reflexes? Is "wow man" and "like...." and leaping out off a couch muttering "did you hear that" normal phrases used in normal conversation? No. It's a drug that makes you stupid...some folks like that so much they stay stupid for years and then can't find their way back.
All the same we take our chances
laughed at by time tricked by circumstances.

All the same we take our chances
laughed at by time tricked by circumstances.

Do what you please, it's a free country.
If that were true, I could grow 38 acres of weed and not worry
about doing 10 years in an Arkansas prison for it.
I could sell it in Texas and not worry about 20 years in federal prison for trafficking across state lines.

Last edited:
In an ironic twist, CBS airs a story about how their own network
is banning a medical marijuana ad from airing during next week's Super Bowl, even though a majority of
players advocate for it for replacing pain killers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back