Foreign-Born Population Hits 49.5 Million Under Biden – Largest Ever in American History

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is all a part of the plan, including implementing Cloward-Piven, to destroy what remains of the Republic.

We have something to be worried about

Each generation should leave improvements

But thanks to libs America is in decline
It's on you to leave the country better for your children and no one else's fault if you've failed at that.

China loves this. Judeo-Christian values will be replaced by the state. In the history of centralized systems,.civil liberties and ingenuity is always lacking. "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - "In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity"- Sun Tzu

Who will feed and clothe your children when whites are not around to grow the economy?
I've always fed and clothed my children. It's only in your imagination that you believe anyone is relying on the hard work or ingenuity of you fail whites. 😄
There will be no one to gouge to support the welfare state
The absence of you fail whites will still leave the 1% and unlike you servile cucks a demographic majority aren't going to accept their ownership of all the wealth as a natural market force like you dumb simpletons do. 😄

I've always fed and clothed my children. It's only in your imagination that you believe anyone is relying on the hard work or ingenuity of you fail whites. 😄

The absence of you fail whites will still leave the 1% and unlike you servile cucks a demographic majority aren't going to accept their ownership of all the wealth as a natural market force like you dumb simpletons do. 😄
Yeah sure

Every lib black or white claims to be the exception and only wants welfare for the downtrodden but never any for themselves

Yeah sure

Every lib black or white claims to be the exception and only wants welfare for the downtrodden but never any for themselves
Dumb ass, lib whites are the educated whites. The only whites still voting Republican as a majority are the whites without college educations. As for myself I'm Black and Asian even the average there is better than you fail whites. 😄 But welfare isn't even what I'm talking about. Not accepting this ridiculous distribution of wealth and resources as some sort of natural market outcome isn't welfare you servant. It's just blasted common sense.

3 of the five doctors I have seen in the last couple years were “foreign born”

You fuckers have a problem with that?

And that's not counting the ones we don't know of that snuck in. Remember folks, the Great White Replacement is just a right wing conspiracy theory.

If white people are so concerned about being replaced, then maybe you should have more children. Pretty simple solution.

Forum List

Back