FORE!!!! Family Of Beheaded Sotloff Slams Obama...

This Administration has done nothing different than any other administration in regards to hostages. The faux outrage is largely people trying to make political hay out of a tragedy. Sad.

Tell that to the families.

They lost a loved one. No matter who is in charge, they will feel the same towards that administration.

This Administration has done nothing different than any other administration in regards to hostages. The faux outrage is largely people trying to make political hay out of a tragedy. Sad.

Tell that to the families.

They lost a loved one. No matter who is in charge, they will feel the same towards that administration.

Nah, sounds like desperate Obamabot spin. Listen to what the families are saying. Don't just dismiss it because you feel obligated to defend Obama.

Let's see: Carter staged Dessert One to get back the Iranian Hostages.
Reagan negotiated and threatened until they were returned.

Negotiated and threatened? He gave Iran missiles in exchange.

Obama caved on Bergdahl and did absolutely nothing for either of these guys.

Apples and Oranges. Bergdahl (military) and the others (civilian) are two different things.

So do you want to stick with your original statement or rethink it in light of reality?

My statement stands in light of reality. :)

Apples and Oranges. Bergdahl (military) and the others (civilian) are two different things.

So do you want to stick with your original statement or rethink it in light of reality?

Then you're an idiot and dumbass. I've posted examples where presidents did all sorts of things to regain hostages, nothng like what Obama did. The family is correct.

Then you're an idiot and dumbass. I've posted examples where presidents did all sorts of things to regain hostages, nothng like what Obama did. The family is correct.

You posted one example of Carter.

One example of Reagan.

You omitted the example where Obama had tried to gain the release of one of the journalists didn't you?

Oh..and getting Bergdahl's release, though that is not in the same category.

Oh, here's how Reagan handled a kidnapping of Americans.
Achille Lauro hijacking - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And what exactly would Reagan have done in Syria, when no one even knew exactly who held the journalists and where? There was, after all one attempt to free one of them.

Enlighten us as to a plan because the situation in Syria looks far more complicated than the Achille Lauro hijacking.
I hve no idea. But Sotloff was held for over a year. What was the administration doing during the time to get his release?

One example of Reagan.

You omitted the example where Obama had tried to gain the release of one of the journalists didn't you?

A half assed attempt at the last minute and only once.
Bergdahl was a deserter and probably sympathizer. Obama hasnt even mentioned the marine stuck in Mexico, much less done anything to release him.

Oh, here's how Reagan handled a kidnapping of Americans.
Achille Lauro hijacking - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And what exactly would Reagan have done in Syria, when no one even knew exactly who held the journalists and where? There was, after all one attempt to free one of them.

Enlighten us as to a plan because the situation in Syria looks far more complicated than the Achille Lauro hijacking.
I hve no idea. But Sotloff was held for over a year. What was the administration doing during the time to get his release?

No idea, but I doubt very much it was "nothing". These things are seldom made public until afterwards for good reason.

One example of Reagan.

Here's another one you left out: Richard Phillips merchant mariner - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes Six Foot....

..and so....wouldn't it be nice to hear from them directly...to experience their grief with them? Maybe have an address of friends and the neighborhood he grew up in so a memorial could be held, gifts and condolences extended?

You're missing the point entirely. If a parents' son is beheadded, they don't have a spokesman come out on their behalf. They have swarms of reporters at their front door interviewing the crap out of them as they are in shock, stunned and crying out for public awareness.

None of that has happened and I for one think it's creepy.

This happened for both Sandy Hook and 9/11. Does this mean you believe the official government story for both of those tragedies?
No, because young children were involved. This is an adult political journalist, singular and the media is USUALLY all over the family for statements.

It looks suspicous. This "spokesman" stuff is the cherry on top.

If you go to a warzone you're risking your life. If you do so and aren't working for the US govt, why does the govt have much in the way of responsibility for you? You made that decision and you should know what it could mean.

Forum List

Back