Ford Wants Your Next Car to Monitor Your Vital Signs as You Drive

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
DETROIT — Within the next couple years, your car will notice if you have low blood sugar and tell you to have a snack; check local pollen counts and roll up your windows to prevent an allergy attack; and at lunch time, give you directions to the nearest healthy-eating establishment, pausing your iPod to broadcast the restaurant’s menu.
:eusa_eh:

My DOCTOR the car.

I'm tellin' yas...most currently well paid HC professions are going to become as redundant as locomotive firetenders are now, in your children''s lifetimes, folks.

I can easily see a world divided into two classes.

People who OWN the robots, and the economically unviable people who are running for their lives from those robots.

Wouldn't surprise me...they have car now that park themselves, or know if your going to hit something!

Will bad words offend the delicate nature of these sissy cars? Imagine taking one of these cars on a fishing trip. Between the beer, the smoke, the body odor and the fish guts, the car computer will need post traumatic stress counseling.

Will bad words offend the delicate nature of these sissy cars? Imagine taking one of these cars on a fishing trip. Between the beer, the smoke, the body odor and the fish guts, the car computer will need post traumatic stress counseling.

Lol!!!! Wouldn't want to drive a drunk, high and stinky car around!!! :)

Lol!!!! Wouldn't want to drive a drunk, high and stinky car around!!! :)

Did I mention farts? Imagine a delicate high tech computer trying to monitor the atmospheric contents of the car when confronted with a beer/pizza fart rendition? It's enough to send the "check engine" light into a blinking frenzy. You can get the car back in civilized condition with about two hundred quarters in a car wash and a couple of deodorize hanging things but I fear the sissy computer will never be the same.

These are all lies designed to get you to accept the system. And when you do it won't be used to "protect you", it will be used to enslave you.

Sometime in the near future the government will have total control over your automobile and you will have to ask permission to use it. And you will have happily given them the green light. You think I'm fuckin' jokin'? I'm serious!

"Sorry, air quality is poor today so we are restricting use of automobiles".
Or you'll get a notice in the mail: "We see from our records that you exceeded the speed limit of 35 mph in a housing area. We are issuing a citation which may be paid online through...blah blah blah".

You gotta' fight this shit now!

At least Ford is not making it mandatory that you buy its product, is it? Maybe if Ford had been heard decades ago, then we will not be in nations killing and be killed for oil for cars!