Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libs screaming?

The way traffic works in most metropolitan areas, the odds that you could FIND an unoccupied stretch of road in order to GO 200 MPH are slim.

You can, however, find many, many venues to shoot a lot of people in a very short time.

See the difference?

I'll bet an assualt rifle doesn't cost 60,000 dollars, either.

Maybe THAT'S the answer. Make a semi-auto cost that much.

Love people that don't think about what they say.

:DWell then....you must be so in love with yourself. How nice.

I'll take one....and blow the doors off the old white lady with a Romney sticker in the left lane doing 20 mph.

Dont forget her turn signal. Its been on since fucking New Mexico.

Not sure about all that, but I can say after only seeing a handful of your posts. That you are basically and idiot, who loves to spout nonsense.

HAHAHA Another liberal who has no arguments so makes personal attacks. It must really suck to be a hater.

This is an assault vehicle pure and simple. Even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

The $55K Ford Mustang That Goes 200*MPH - Home - The Daily Bail

Motor Trend - 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH! - Ignition Episode 18

After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's testing gauntlet, including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona, where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.

Yes yes yes..OK relax. There are tons of cars out there that are capable of speeds well in excess of 100 mph. Hell my 2004 Grand Prix with the silly 3.8L engine will top out around 140 mph.
Look, if speed limits were all about safety then why does the federal government permit the manufacture of passenger autos that can easily exceed posted limits?
there are those who FEAR speed on highways. When it was announced the federal government was going to end the National 55 MPH limit, I watched a spokeswoman from some safety advocacy group advocate LOWERING speed limits to 45mph nationwide.
If people wish to avoid higher speeds, they are free to stay off the interstates and use surface roads.

[ When it was announced the federal government was going to end the National 55 MPH limit, I watched a spokeswoman from some safety advocacy group advocate LOWERING speed limits to 45mph nationwide.

Well - what's wrong with a 45 mph speed limit? It would unquestionably save thousands more lives and billions of $.

If people wish to avoid higher speeds, they are free to stay off the interstates and use surface roads

HAHAHA, That's like saying anyone who complains about school shootings should shut up and homeschool their kids! THINK

[ When it was announced the federal government was going to end the National 55 MPH limit, I watched a spokeswoman from some safety advocacy group advocate LOWERING speed limits to 45mph nationwide.

Well - what's wrong with a 45 mph speed limit? It would unquestionably save thousands more lives and billions of $.

Nobody would follow it...kind of like nobody actually following the 55MPH limit. Well, you probably did, but you're a kook, so you don't count.

If people wish to avoid higher speeds, they are free to stay off the interstates and use surface roads

HAHAHA, That's like saying anyone who complains about school shootings should shut up and homeschool their kids! THINK

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, you are a stupid shit.

Your ideology has been proven a failure, commie. Take your pinko ass to North Korea or someplace else you'd be more at home.

Answer to question one....No it would COST more money. Shipping time frames would have to be increased because at those slow speeds it would take longer to get products to market and because of the additional hours, labor costs would increase.
Second part of the answer. No one would abide by a 45 mph speed limit and there isn't enough money to hire the law enforcement people to make sure drivers did obey...
Response to school shooter statement.....You're fucking kidding, aren't you?

Answer to question one....No it would COST more money. Shipping time frames would have to be increased because at those slow speeds it would take longer to get products to market and because of the additional hours, labor costs would increase.
Second part of the answer. No one would abide by a 45 mph speed limit and there isn't enough money to hire the law enforcement people to make sure drivers did obey...
Response to school shooter statement.....You're fucking kidding, aren't you?

Shipping costs??? HAHAHA. Yeah they might increase a little but think of all the billions of dollars saved by reduced medical bills and property damage. If a 45 mph speed limit means just a million fewer cars totalled on the highways each year, that means a savings of around $40 billion right there!!!.

And yes, we could get compliance. Speeding is a crime openly committed. It's easy to catch speeders and if we hit them with stiff penalties, they'd obey the law. If anyone caught doing over 60 was hit with a 3 month license suspension, they'd comply. THINK

This is an assault vehicle pure and simple. Even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

The $55K Ford Mustang That Goes 200*MPH - Home - The Daily Bail

Motor Trend - 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH! - Ignition Episode 18

After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's testing gauntlet, including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona, where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.

Yes yes yes..OK relax. There are tons of cars out there that are capable of speeds well in excess of 100 mph. Hell my 2004 Grand Prix with the silly 3.8L engine will top out around 140 mph.
Look, if speed limits were all about safety then why does the federal government permit the manufacture of passenger autos that can easily exceed posted limits?
there are those who FEAR speed on highways. When it was announced the federal government was going to end the National 55 MPH limit, I watched a spokeswoman from some safety advocacy group advocate LOWERING speed limits to 45mph nationwide.
If people wish to avoid higher speeds, they are free to stay off the interstates and use surface roads.

For the matter my POS chevy Cobalt is easily capable of maxing out it's 140 MPH speedometer, and that's a 4 cylinder.

Forum List

Back