Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libs screaming?

I don't care about its performance. It's still an American car, but I only buy imports. Mine won't do 200 but thanks to a bigger turbo than the OEM it came with and some computer chip mischief it zips along rather nicely. Goes so quickly by a lefty motoring smartly along in his Prius or Government Motors golf cart that I hardly notice them.

This is an assault vehicle pure and simple. Even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

The $55K Ford Mustang That Goes 200*MPH - Home - The Daily Bail

Motor Trend - 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH! - Ignition Episode 18

After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's testing gauntlet, including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona, where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.

Nah....they are coming for the 'Stangs too. Write it down. They want everybody driving a 2 door Speck.

People get caught up in the specific issues and sometimes forget. The prime objective of any liberal is to make other people as miserable as they are. This is the prime objective.

Watch this video and see the rage........it dwells in every single liberal. That is why they invariably go stomping away in disgust in any debate. The anger and misery is always there........dormant at times, but always there. Its a mental disorder.............

A perfect illustration of it..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oSzLS0j9fY]smug Prius driver yell at a pickup truck owner about exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

By the way.......I think it is kind of funny that in this whole gun debate, none of the people barking for a weapons ban know DICK about guns. It like me giving advice to NASA on which space vehicle to launch.:D:D

Last edited:
The way traffic works in most metropolitan areas, the odds that you could FIND an unoccupied stretch of road in order to GO 200 MPH are slim.

You can, however, find many, many venues to shoot a lot of people in a very short time.

See the difference?

I'll bet an assualt rifle doesn't cost 60,000 dollars, either.

Maybe THAT'S the answer. Make a semi-auto cost that much.

Love people that don't think about what they say.

What's the connection? What's the problem? Hot cars have multiple purposes. Assault weapons only have one - killing.

common-murder-weapons.jpg

Congratulations..........

THE most irrelevant post of the year award goes to Lakhota ( what a shocker:D)

[
I don't see a problem with it. It's not like it's built to kill.

So you're saying it's built for fun?. That's what gun owners say about assault rifles.

The reason people think you are an idiot ..besides the obvious that you are..is that your RW programing is faulty. You attempt to appy your implanted faux hate to every situation you can think of.

I'm not the liberal you have attempted to apply to me...but one of my younger brothers is..if 60 can be considered younger.. He drives a late model Corvette ...the special race track indy starter model..the thing goes well over 150...How do I know? He took me for a ride in it a couple of years ago on the freeway when there was little traffic on it and in a heatbeat he had the damn car going over 150. He is totally a liberal...smokes pot every day..all day long.

He would NEVER own any guns. Me I do and would not hesitate blowing someone away should it ever get to the point I had to.

I drive a Cadillac and a Vintage VW Bus ...better for the Pit Bull dogs I care for. I'm an ex-republican.. and only that because the religious wingnuts have taken over the party.

You are an idiot because you think that people don't agree with you because you believe you are a "conservative" and they hate conservatives. THAT'S your error. They don't hate someone just because they believe in God and Love their guns and want government to be fiscally responsible.. They think you are crazy.....because you are crazy. Thay think you are an idiot because you are an idiot and it has little to do with what party you stain by claiming it.

The way traffic works in most metropolitan areas, the odds that you could FIND an unoccupied stretch of road in order to GO 200 MPH are slim.

You can, however, find many, many venues to shoot a lot of people in a very short time.

See the difference?

I'll bet an assualt rifle doesn't cost 60,000 dollars, either.

Maybe THAT'S the answer. Make a semi-auto cost that much.

Love people that don't think about what they say.

What a dummy..................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0]Shooting The Mossberg 930 SPX 12ga Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

People who dont know dick about guns should just go away.

An AR-15.........which the jackasses in Washington want to ban because it is scary lookiing, shoots a little tiny bullet. My 930 Mossberg? ( see vid above) One slug will take a head clear off at 20 paces.

Stupid jackasses who dont know dick about guns.........stfu.

Last edited:
What a well thought-out responce.

Thanks dude........I thought so.

The semi-auto's the feds want to ban look scary to the average asshole who's closest encountr to a firearm ws in gradeschool using a water pistol.

AK-47's and AR-15's fire this tiny little 22 cal slug. A 12 guage fires a bomb. In 4 minutes, any slightly experienced shotgun owner can get off well over 100 rounds. There would be no survivors.

These musings from the limpwristed............want to know an alalogy. It would be like banning 35 inch machetes and allowing 30 inch machetses.

Fucking brilliant..............:D:D:D

I like guns..I don't like gun people highjacking a cool thread about a fast car.

The car isnt the point.

The point is that liberals can always be counted on to come up with idea's based purely upon emotion AND with the intention being making everybody else as miserable as themselves. It applies to whatever you are talking.........cars...........guns...........energy........

I own a 320HP New Edge Mustang as my DD. Would love a new Super Snake but the price is prohibitive.

I like guns..I don't like gun people highjacking a cool thread about a fast car.

The car isnt the point.

The point is that liberals can always be counted on to come up with idea's based purely upon emotion AND with the intention being making everybody else as miserable as themselves. It applies to whatever you are talking.........cars...........guns...........energy........

I own a 320HP New Edge Mustang as my DD. Would love a new Super Snake but the price is prohibitive.

I had a 340 68 Dart dyno'd at around 500 HP 10.2 in the qtr mile. I have to admit I had an emotional attachment to that car.

Why aren't libs screaming?

I don't know. But don't worry, the right wing will make up a "reason". They always do. One way or the other.

Great idea

Lets you quickly get away from a guy with a gun

Forum List

Back