The end of the world tomorrow - 12/21/12

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
Now that the end is nigh, what is your biggest regret?

For me it is never having seen the Philadelphia Eagles win a Super Bowl :sad:

It's the end of the world as we know it.

And I feel fine...

OK, so here's something that I've been thinking about. Everyone is really into self-preservation about this. A lot of folks have put a lot of time and effort into surviving whatever is headed our way, if anything at all. At the same time though, I'm also sure that everyone also knows someone who doesn't think anything about it, or anything else, for that matter. Now for some folks, that might mean a co-worker, friend or neighbor, or maybe even a relative. It could be an aunt or uncle, or even a brother, sister, or perhaps even your spouse.
So my question to you is "Do you save them too, or do you say "every man for himself" and let them die or have to fend for themselves?

And I feel fine...

Friday night I'll pop a cold one with a few friends and make some phone calls to the old gang. By my count this will be our tenth "End of the World" party. I anticipate the same outcome as the first nine.

And I feel fine...

Friday night I'll pop a cold one with a few friends and make some phone calls to the old gang. By my count this will be our tenth "End of the World" party. I anticipate the same outcome as the first nine.

I don't blame you. When the actual end of the world occurs, there wont be time for a party until after it happens.

I'm taking bets that the world won't end in the next 24 hours. If anyone thinks it will and wants to bet me, I'll be happy to oblige.

Heck, my calenders end on Dec 31 every year.

I don't run around each November/December thinking the World will end Dec 31.

I just buy a new calender...

If the original Mayans were here, that's probably what they'd do: Just make a new one.

Forum List

Back