Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libs screaming?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is an assault vehicle pure and simple. Even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

The $55K Ford Mustang That Goes 200 MPH - Home - The Daily Bail

Motor Trend - 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH! - Ignition Episode 18

After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's testing gauntlet, including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona, where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.

I'll take one....and blow the doors off the old white lady with a Romney sticker in the left lane doing 20 mph.

It isn't about safety... It's about only attacking the unsafe things they disagree ideologically with.

What's the connection? What's the problem? Hot cars have multiple purposes. Assault weapons only have one - killing.

common-murder-weapons.jpg

"Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!"

And that means that we sholdn't worry about criminals, right?

NAACP = Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

Good luck finding a "negro" in 2012.

Could the mods please move this wacko's threads to where they belong? Or at least merge them since they're all the same. Thanks.

This is an assault vehicle pure and simple. Even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

The $55K Ford Mustang That Goes 200*MPH - Home - The Daily Bail

After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's testing gauntlet, including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona, where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.

Which 'libs' are you referring to, Mrs. Woodchipper Tragedy?

I don't see a problem with it. It's not like it's built to kill.

Got a cite for libs saying "cool"? All I see is a Motor Trend puff piece. Is that a liberal mag now. I wonder what the conservation and ecology groups say? That's who you should be citing for left wing reaction

"Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!"

And that means that we sholdn't worry about criminals, right?

[/I]

It means highway homicide should be the number one issue in america. THINK

Forum List

Back