Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libs screaming?

What a well thought-out responce.

Thanks dude........I thought so.

The semi-auto's the feds want to ban look scary to the average asshole who's closest encountr to a firearm ws in gradeschool using a water pistol.

AK-47's and AR-15's fire this tiny little 22 cal slug. A 12 guage fires a bomb. In 4 minutes, any slightly experienced shotgun owner can get off well over 100 rounds. There would be no survivors.

These musings from the limpwristed............want to know an alalogy. It would be like banning 35 inch machetes and allowing 30 inch machetses.

Fucking brilliant..............:D:D:D

Good. Then ban shotguns. I don't need one.

Scared little boy needs to hide behind his gun to feel macho.

Nitey-nite, clown.

What a well thought-out responce.

Thanks dude........I thought so.

The semi-auto's the feds want to ban look scary to the average asshole who's closest encountr to a firearm ws in gradeschool using a water pistol.

AK-47's and AR-15's fire this tiny little 22 cal slug. A 12 guage fires a bomb. In 4 minutes, any slightly experienced shotgun owner can get off well over 100 rounds. There would be no survivors.

These musings from the limpwristed............want to know an alalogy. It would be like banning 35 inch machetes and allowing 30 inch machetses.

Fucking brilliant..............:D:D:D

Good. Then ban shotguns. I don't need one.

Scared little boy needs to hide behind his gun to feel macho.

Nitey-nite, clown.

s0n........never going to happen.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD do we have some stupid people on this message board.............but the committed limpwristers are particularly gay.

» NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Last edited:
Got me one of these puppies too.......cheap and highly effective for home defense.

Mossberg 88 Zombie killer...............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFZxOq1N0iE]Mossberg Maverick 88 Pump-Action Shotgun with Pistol Grip - YouTube[/ame]

Blow a limpwristers head clean off at 20 paces.:2up: Of course, could miss by a bit and you end up walking around looking like a stunt double for "The Walking Dead" the rest of your life.:D:badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
JKV's home defense system................

6727_150107120122.jpg

>>:eusa_dance:you can always tell when a non-parent joins a gun debate:eusa_dance:<<

What's the connection? What's the problem? Hot cars have multiple purposes. Assault weapons only have one - killing.

common-murder-weapons.jpg

I make it a point not insult people. But seriously you are retarded. The AR which shoots the same ammunition as many hunting rifles is used quite often for hunting. The fact you don't know that proves you're a liar about owning guns.

This is an assault vehicle pure and simple. Even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say cool.

The $55K Ford Mustang That Goes 200*MPH - Home - The Daily Bail

Motor Trend - 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Chases 200 MPH! - Ignition Episode 18

After running the GT500 through Motor Trend's testing gauntlet, including top speed pulls on the dyno, we head to Kingman, Arizona, where pro racer Randy Pobst gets behind the wheel to see if Ford's 662-HP beast can break the elusive 200 mph barrier.

That's it, go crying to your fellow liberals to make your fears go away by controlling everyone else. Insecure little fucking commie.

What's the connection? What's the problem? Hot cars have multiple purposes. Assault weapons only have one - killing.

common-murder-weapons.jpg

every single one of your cute little pictures could be an "assault weapon"......

Unless the rifle on the right is a military issue M-16 they at both exactly the same on the inside.
Civilians can not just go out and purchase a M-16 or ANY automatic military issue rifle.

Stupid picture by a retard poster.

I'll take one....and blow the doors off the old white lady with a Romney sticker in the left lane doing 20 mph.

So it's OK for you to drive a 5000 pound rocket made of steel, glass, and rubber like a damn fool?. Risking other folks family members who may happen to be on the road with you.... Including mine. Basically shredding the laws of the land regarding speed limit and wreckless driving.

Yet you think other LAW ABIDING people can't safely use the guns for which they are licensed to carry.

You libtards are all about "it's ok for me, but not you"...

You hypocrites.

I had a 340 68 Dart dyno'd at around 500 HP 10.2 in the qtr mile. I have to admit I had an emotional attachment to that car.

Emotional attachment? Are you a member of NAMCLA - North American Man Car Love Association?

The way traffic works in most metropolitan areas, the odds that you could FIND an unoccupied stretch of road in order to GO 200 MPH are slim.

You can, however, find many, many venues to shoot a lot of people in a very short time.

My gawd, you get more illogical by the minute. If you want to kill people with your car why would you want an unoccupied stretch of road. You do 200 mph on a busy freeway and those are everywhere???

Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libs screaming?

Because it is solar powered?

Forum List

Back