For your viewing pleasure, Walmart News

Right now, they are stumbling because they are in decline. I just can't wait to see the day when the mighty giant falls.

Wal-Mart pulls plug on smallest store format, shuts 269 stores

What I don't understand is why they are closing some stores, then going to open new ones?

I hardly shop at Wal-Mart and it seem there is a super one almost everywhere I go.

When I lived in El Campo, Texas I would drive to Victoria, Texas to shop at the Target, Lowe's and Home Depot, and I would shop at the Local HEB in El Campo, and the only time I would go to Wal-Mart is when I was changing the oil on the truck because they are cheap on that stuff, but anything else I would shop so many different places.

Hell I even will shop at TSC ( Tractor Supply Company ) or McCoy's before shopping at Wal-Mart...

Can no stand Wal-Mart but for the closing of their smaller stores, well Super Wal-Marts are their main retail store and they are pushing to online shopping but Amazon is still better than them!

One thing I will use Wal-Mart for is price matching at other stores like Target to get a cheaper deal...

Just beware of that price matching as they will try to get out of it. If your item isn't exactly as advertised, they won't honor it. I can understand that to a point, but it does suck they won't do price matches on store brand items

Wal-Mart pulls plug on smallest store format, shuts 269 stores

What I don't understand is why they are closing some stores, then going to open new ones?

I hardly shop at Wal-Mart and it seem there is a super one almost everywhere I go.

When I lived in El Campo, Texas I would drive to Victoria, Texas to shop at the Target, Lowe's and Home Depot, and I would shop at the Local HEB in El Campo, and the only time I would go to Wal-Mart is when I was changing the oil on the truck because they are cheap on that stuff, but anything else I would shop so many different places.

Hell I even will shop at TSC ( Tractor Supply Company ) or McCoy's before shopping at Wal-Mart...

Can no stand Wal-Mart but for the closing of their smaller stores, well Super Wal-Marts are their main retail store and they are pushing to online shopping but Amazon is still better than them!

One thing I will use Wal-Mart for is price matching at other stores like Target to get a cheaper deal...

Target and Walmart both suck. I won't shop at either. Target and K Mart are just as guilty ending the mom and pop places. I go to small stores and buy local from local business owners. I pay more but I support the community not some billionaires. At night those companies drop their deposits and the are transferred to banks far far away.

You can keep you Target and Lowes and Home Depots, I have no use for any of them.

The express just didn't work it sounds like there version of a dollar store and there are already tons of those out there.
Walmart has unruly customers and the Dollar Store has polite customers but Walmart is less expensive than the Dollar Store. Walmart is closing down more than 200+ of their stores. I wonder what led to that business decision?

The express just didn't work it sounds like there version of a dollar store and there are already tons of those out there.
Walmart has unruly customers and the Dollar Store has polite customers but Walmart is less expensive than the Dollar Store. Walmart is closing down more than 200+ of their stores. I wonder what led to that business decision?
:lol:

what bullshit

I have been in both with a few exceptions I have never seen unruly customers in either as for why they are closing them down my guess would be they weren't making money thats usually why a company closes stores down.

:lol:

what bullshit
Bullshit is extreme but Scuttlebutt has human meaning

I have been in both with a few exceptions I have never seen unruly customers in either as for why they are closing them down my guess would be they weren't making money thats usually why a company closes stores down.

I only speak from personal experience. Theft is a major problem in Walmart but nobody is so poor that they have to steal from the Five and Dime Store.

Forum List

Back