For You Trumpsters

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump may say things you like hearing, but many conservatives, myself included, believe he is blowing smoke and is really the opposite of a conservative. We will never vote for him in November, we will stay home.
image.png
image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 55
Keep Jezy if you like. I will bet you'll like her about as much as you do Obama.

Trump may say things you like hearing, but many conservatives, myself included, believe he is blowing smoke and is really the opposite of a conservative. We will never vote for him in November, we will stay home.
View attachment 65843 View attachment 65844
^ RINO
^Lemming
Have fun voting for Bernie Sanders. :rofl:

I can't believe you said that. Looks like you're finally exposed as the fraud you are!

^ RINO
^Lemming

I can't believe you said that. Looks like you're finally exposed as the fraud you are!
Learn to read, moron. Go back and read post 1 S L O W L Y

^ RINO
^Lemming

Learn to read, moron. Go back and read post 1 S L O W L Y
You're boy Sanders is wiping his ass with the GOP in the RCP polls. You should be thrilled comrade!

I feel like I have to keep repeating myself, but this idea among Republicans that they want to vote for Trump because they are tired of RINOs just baffles me. The GOP shunned the only real conservative in the race, and he dropped out a long time ago. The same way they shunned his father in 2008 and 2012. Now they are stuck with a couple neo-cons, a liberal pretending to be a conservative, and one decent candidate they show no support towards. Have fun with President Hillary. You deserve her.

Trump followers are just like Obama followers - they swallow the lies without thinking.

Perhaps we don't care about the insignificant shit. We are FED UP with politicians period, and Trump just said he is changing his positions, some think this is BAD, others, such as myself, believe THIS is the only way we can win the presidency...there are NOT ENOUGH Conservatives to elect him, we need to expand the party, and Trump is the only one that can pull in those moderates and Independents. I would prefer Cruz, but he has too much going against him in the general.

Good for you. You are a neocon.

Trump is bringing in MILLIONS of new voters. We don't need you to win.

Donald Trump is a fraud, has no history of supporting conservative stances and is unelectable

Any man who needs to defend the size of his penis has an average sized one

Quote my post and tell me how wrong I am and I'm not going to read your awful reply

Forum List

Back