For You Gun Hating Nutters

Rebuttal from post #7 2aguy.

You do know that your link is only an opinion. Did you really read it or just look at it just to spread your propaganda?
You may want to read the real AB109. I did not copy and paste the rest but this is some of what are mentioned in AB109.

As always------- Your only solution is you want to flood this country with more guns like Chicago.

4. What crimes are NOT covered by realignment?
Certain categories of crimes, and certain types of offenders, are not covered by realignment. Realignment is designed to deal with low-level and low-risk offenders, not people who are considered too dangerous to be rehabilitated within the community.

The following offenses and offenders are excluded from realignment:

Chicago has the strictest gun control in the state.....and they have 0 gun stores and shooting ranges....and they have the same gun laws as L.A. and New York, but have more murder than those Cities combined...it isn't guns, it is the nature of the criminals that causes gun violence....

And as more Americans own and carry guns...our crime rate has gone down, showing that the anti gunner belief that more guns create more crime is wrong.....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

I was commenting about your link in post #7 but you went all over the place that has nothing to do with my post except Chicago. Your link was ONLY an opinion but he twisted a lot of crap and lies to support his gun nut propaganda.

Yes I'm very aware of the very strict gun control in Chicago but they buy them from somewhere else guy.
You assumed ( as always ) that all gun owners are responsible citizens. Thus by arming all citizens doesn't make this country safer.

The criminals in New York and L.A. also buy their guns from out of state sellers.....they have the same gun laws as Chicago, but Chicago has the murder rate of both the other cities combined.........it isn't gun laws moron, it is the nature of the criminals committing the crimes...Chicago gangs shoot more often

As to making the country safer......you are wrong...facts, truth and reality shows you are wrong...

The truth...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

In short you want to flood this country with more guns that all people in America should have guns. Again you assumed that all gun owners are law abiding citizens. That is your propaganda.

1. No....we already have laws that state that violent felons can't buy, own or carry guns. We have laws that already state that the dangerously mentally ill can't buy, own or carry guns....

2. The problem is you don't care about those categories, you only care about the normal, law abiding gun owners who own and carry guns and don't use them to commit crimes.

You are no different than a Book Burner. Book Burners irrationally want to burn books they don't like. You are the equivalent of a Book Burner for guns and the 2nd Amendment...you are irrational, and refuse to apply truth, facts or reality to gun ownership.

1. You are dumber and stupid than I thought Dick tiny. People are buying illegal guns from gun shows loopholes and I proved that to myself in Texas. Read this link from one of Trump lunatic EO about guns for mentally ill people.

Trump signs bill reversing Obama rule to ban gun purchases by mentally ill

2. Wrong. You got it backwards. You assumed that ALL gun owners are responsible citizens. You support that all Americans should have all guns including criminals.

3. Wrong. I believe in 2nd amendment and I support a common sense gun laws ----- That you oppose.

Bottom line you want to flood this country with more guns.

Last edited:
Rebuttal from post #7 2aguy.

You do know that your link is only an opinion. Did you really read it or just look at it just to spread your propaganda?
You may want to read the real AB109. I did not copy and paste the rest but this is some of what are mentioned in AB109.

As always------- Your only solution is you want to flood this country with more guns like Chicago.

4. What crimes are NOT covered by realignment?
Certain categories of crimes, and certain types of offenders, are not covered by realignment. Realignment is designed to deal with low-level and low-risk offenders, not people who are considered too dangerous to be rehabilitated within the community.

The following offenses and offenders are excluded from realignment:

Chicago has the strictest gun control in the state.....and they have 0 gun stores and shooting ranges....and they have the same gun laws as L.A. and New York, but have more murder than those Cities combined...it isn't guns, it is the nature of the criminals that causes gun violence....

And as more Americans own and carry guns...our crime rate has gone down, showing that the anti gunner belief that more guns create more crime is wrong.....

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

I was commenting about your link in post #7 but you went all over the place that has nothing to do with my post except Chicago. Your link was ONLY an opinion but he twisted a lot of crap and lies to support his gun nut propaganda.

Yes I'm very aware of the very strict gun control in Chicago but they buy them from somewhere else guy.
You assumed ( as always ) that all gun owners are responsible citizens. Thus by arming all citizens doesn't make this country safer.
firstly, none of us want toarm everyone, just respect the right of everyone who is free to arm themselves if they so choose. While you say that all citizens being armed doesn't make the country any safer, it also doesn't make the country any more dangerous, as evidenced by the numerous times over the past decades when states and municipalities loosened gun laws and violent crime either went down or stayed the same.

Wrong. I'm a law abiding citizen and I can buy the guns that I like and no one can stop me.

Then explain all the illegal killings and murders in this country because of guns may it be lower or higher.
Then explain all the illegal guns floating around this country.
Then explain why you don't want to control the flow of guns illegally to the public.

Bottom line gun nuts wants to flood this country with more guns. Like Chicago.

--Illegal killings....criminals want something so they commit murder to get them.

--Illegal guns....criminals use guns to get what they want, so they steal them...they break the law.

--You say we don't want to control guns in this country, you are either really stupid, or a liar. We have already stated over and over and over again, that you can't commit crimes with guns..if you do, we want you locked up a long time. if you are a felon, and are caught with a gun, we want you locked up a long time.

That is how you actually control guns in this country, you punish those who use them illegally.

I know....you think some law will keep guns out of the hands of criminals...please, enlighten us with which of those laws you think will do this....and please explain the mechanics of how they work...

Look dipstick------ Bottom line your goal is to flood this country with more guns like Chicago.

and rightfully so, the repeal of ANY of the first tn amendments to the US constitution is tantamount to the overthrow of the government in its entirety. Do you think these politicians want to be known by history as the ones who brought a bloody end to the American experiment.

I disagree. I think 9 of the 10 are in that category. Not the 2nd. It is archaic and unnecessary.

Except for the 1,500,000 times a year Americans use it to stop violent criminals from raping, robbing and murdering themselves and their loved ones......and the fact that mass murder, ethnic cleansing and genocide require unarmed victims...

Dumb shit.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

The criminals in New York and L.A. also buy their guns from out of state sellers.....they have the same gun laws as Chicago, but Chicago has the murder rate of both the other cities combined.........it isn't gun laws moron, it is the nature of the criminals committing the crimes...Chicago gangs shoot more often

As to making the country safer......you are wrong...facts, truth and reality shows you are wrong...

The truth...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

In short you want to flood this country with more guns that all people in America should have guns. Again you assumed that all gun owners are law abiding citizens. That is your propaganda.

1. No....we already have laws that state that violent felons can't buy, own or carry guns. We have laws that already state that the dangerously mentally ill can't buy, own or carry guns....

2. The problem is you don't care about those categories, you only care about the normal, law abiding gun owners who own and carry guns and don't use them to commit crimes.

You are no different than a Book Burner. Book Burners irrationally want to burn books they don't like. You are the equivalent of a Book Burner for guns and the 2nd Amendment...you are irrational, and refuse to apply truth, facts or reality to gun ownership.

1. You are dumber and stupid than I thought Dick tiny. People are buying illegal guns from gun shows loopholes and I proved that to myself in Texas. Read this link from one of Trump lunatic EO about guns for mentally ill people.

2. Wrong. You got it backwards. You assumed that ALL gun owners are responsible citizens. You support that all Americans should have all guns including criminals.

3. Wrong. I believe in 2nd amendment and I support a common sense gun laws ----- That you oppose.

Okay, Dumber than Shit.......

The ACLU ...

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

The truth...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Okay, Dumber Than Shit...

No....not all gun owners are responsible....felons who own guns are breaking the law.....dangerously mentally ill people are dangerous when they have guns....

All Americans who are not criminals have the Right to own and carry a gun for self defense.....once they break the law, they lose that Right......we don't strip Rights from people because you assume they are criminals.......asswipe.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

The truth...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Okay, Dumber than Shit....

Which common sense gun laws do you support. Please list them and explain how they keep criminals and mass public shooters from getting guns.....

I don't flood the country with guns.....normal, law abiding people buy guns....that is their Right.

And...Dumber than Shit......this is what happens when normal, law abiding people buy, own and carry guns legally, to protect themselves and their families.....proving that nothing you posted is true, factual or based in reality.....

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

The truth...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Dumber than Shit...

this is where Chicago criminals get their guns...from people who can pass all of your stupid gun laws...or they steal the guns....and buy them from friends and family...

You really don't know anything about guns in this country....and just pull thoughts out of your ass......

They get guns from people who either passed background checks.....moron.....which means even if you get universal background checks those same people will pass the universal background check....or they get them from people who stole the guns....which means....moron....that the universal background check won't stop them...

The people in this article are hard core criminals.......the ones shooting up the streets in Chicago...and not one of the gun laws you refuse to list will stop them....

Study Finds That Chicago Criminals Get Guns From Friends, Family

Study Finds That Chicago Criminals Get Guns From Friends, Family

A survey conducted by researchers from Duke University and the University of Chicago found that Chicago criminals obtained their firearms almost exclusively from friends and family.

The survey, funded by the Joyce Foundation and set to be published in the October edition of Preventive Medicine, consisted of interviews with 99 inmates at Chicago’s Cook County Jail who had illegally possessed a gun within six months of their incarceration. It found that most criminals only acquired guns from people they knew and trusted.

----

The study found that due to fears of encountering undercover police officers attempting sting operations, a large majority of the criminals surveyed would only make illegal gun purchases from people they knew.

"In discussing the underground gun market in their neighborhoods, most respondents emphasized the importance of connections—prior relationships that could create sufficient trust to reassure the seller that the transaction would not create an unacceptable legal risk," the survey says. "

A majority of the primary guns (40 of the 48 for which we have detailed information on the source) were obtained from family, fellow gang members, or other social connections; the fraction is still higher for secondary guns."

"Only 2 of the 70 primary guns (3%) and no secondary guns were reported as purchased directly from a gun store."

The survey also found that criminals preferred handguns by a wide margin. Rifles, shotguns, and firearms that would be classified as "assault weapons" under Illinois law made up a small percentage of the guns criminals reported they had owned.

Additionally, the survey found that criminals kept their firearms for only a short period of time and had little knowledge of firearms.

The researchers noted that the findings may challenge what many believe about how criminals obtain firearms.

"Some of the pathways people are concerned about don’t seem so dominant," Harold Pollack, co-director of the University of Chicago’s Crime Lab and co-author of the survey, told the Chicago Sun-Times.
-------

"This proves what we have said all along," Alan Gottlieb, the founder of Second Amendment, told theFree Beacon. "Criminals don't go through background checks to acquire a gun. They don’t buy them at gun stores, gun shows, or on the Internet. They get them from family, friends, and fellow gang members. Gun control laws only affect lawful gun owners."

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

firstly, none of us want toarm everyone, just respect the right of everyone who is free to arm themselves if they so choose. While you say that all citizens being armed doesn't make the country any safer, it also doesn't make the country any more dangerous, as evidenced by the numerous times over the past decades when states and municipalities loosened gun laws and violent crime either went down or stayed the same.

Wrong. I'm a law abiding citizen and I can buy the guns that I like and no one can stop me.

Then explain all the illegal killings and murders in this country because of guns may it be lower or higher.
Then explain why you don't want to control the flow of guns illegally to the public.

--Illegal killings....criminals want something so they commit murder to get them.

--Illegal guns....criminals use guns to get what they want, so they steal them...they break the law.

--You say we don't want to control guns in this country, you are either really stupid, or a liar. We have already stated over and over and over again, that you can't commit crimes with guns..if you do, we want you locked up a long time. if you are a felon, and are caught with a gun, we want you locked up a long time.

That is how you actually control guns in this country, you punish those who use them illegally.

I know....you think some law will keep guns out of the hands of criminals...please, enlighten us with which of those laws you think will do this....and please explain the mechanics of how they work...

Look dipstick------ Bottom line your goal is to flood this country with more guns like Chicago.

Since you are really stupid....and don't know what you are talking about......this is what happens when normal, law abiding people own and carry guns for self defense.......gun crime goes down....

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

yup, a lot of dumbasses out there

I agree. They should have left their obsession with owning peashooters back in the days of the wild west....
FYI the wild west wasn't very wild at all

you need to read real history not Louis L'amour
Every time I bring up the wild west gun lovers say that. I don't read Louis L'amour. But I can't help but notice some seem nostalgic for the 'old days'.

It is the truth....the West wasn't wild because people carried guns......

yup, a lot of dumbasses out there

I agree. They should have left their obsession with owning peashooters back in the days of the wild west....
FYI the wild west wasn't very wild at all

you need to read real history not Louis L'amour
Every time I bring up the wild west gun lovers say that. I don't read Louis L'amour. But I can't help but notice some seem nostalgic for the 'old days'.
So you know nothing of that period of history you just think you do

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

The truth...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

:lmao:
Shit for brains, criminals use stolen firearms in violent crimes. Only dumb fuckers thinks they come from "gun shows"...
criminals are called criminals for a reason because they are criminals. Firearms do not kill people people kill people. Fact

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

if more non-gangbangers in chicago had guns, it would be a lot safer. Look at houston...same racial makeup, basically, right around the same size, huge difference in violent crime

So you know nothing of that period of history you just think you do

The range wars when Billy the Kid was around didn't happen? No Dalton gang? Butch or Sundance? Jesse and Frank James? None of these people existed? John Wesley Harding? Wild Bill died in sleep aged 90, right? What part am I getting wrong?

if more non-gangbangers in chicago had guns, it would be a lot safer. Look at houston...same racial makeup, basically, right around the same size, huge difference in violent crime

Yup. We enjoy great freedom in shooting mother fuckers here.

well, thats great, cuz there are a LOT of motherfuckers that need to be shot

Glock 17!is the official hand gun of Texas.

Attachments

• IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

well, thats great, cuz there are a LOT of motherfuckers that need to be shot

AHhh,yup

Forum List

Back