For You Gun Hating Nutters

Rebuttal from post #7 2aguy.

You do know that your link is only an opinion. Did you really read it or just look at it just to spread your propaganda?
You may want to read the real AB109. I did not copy and paste the rest but this is some of what are mentioned in AB109.

As always------- Your only solution is you want to flood this country with more guns like Chicago.

4. What crimes are NOT covered by realignment?
Certain categories of crimes, and certain types of offenders, are not covered by realignment. Realignment is designed to deal with low-level and low-risk offenders, not people who are considered too dangerous to be rehabilitated within the community.

The following offenses and offenders are excluded from realignment:

Chicago has the strictest gun control in the state.....and they have 0 gun stores and shooting ranges....and they have the same gun laws as L.A. and New York, but have more murder than those Cities combined...it isn't guns, it is the nature of the criminals that causes gun violence....

And as more Americans own and carry guns...our crime rate has gone down, showing that the anti gunner belief that more guns create more crime is wrong.....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

I was commenting about your link in post #7 but you went all over the place that has nothing to do with my post except Chicago. Your link was ONLY an opinion but he twisted a lot of crap and lies to support his gun nut propaganda.

Yes I'm very aware of the very strict gun control in Chicago but they buy them from somewhere else guy.
You assumed ( as always ) that all gun owners are responsible citizens. Thus by arming all citizens doesn't make this country safer.
firstly, none of us want toarm everyone, just respect the right of everyone who is free to arm themselves if they so choose. While you say that all citizens being armed doesn't make the country any safer, it also doesn't make the country any more dangerous, as evidenced by the numerous times over the past decades when states and municipalities loosened gun laws and violent crime either went down or stayed the same.

Wrong. I'm a law abiding citizen and I can buy the guns that I like and no one can stop me.

Then explain all the illegal killings and murders in this country because of guns may it be lower or higher.
Then explain all the illegal guns floating around this country.
Then explain why you don't want to control the flow of guns illegally to the public.

Bottom line gun nuts wants to flood this country with more guns. Like Chicago.

--Illegal killings....criminals want something so they commit murder to get them.

--Illegal guns....criminals use guns to get what they want, so they steal them...they break the law.

--You say we don't want to control guns in this country, you are either really stupid, or a liar. We have already stated over and over and over again, that you can't commit crimes with guns..if you do, we want you locked up a long time. if you are a felon, and are caught with a gun, we want you locked up a long time.

That is how you actually control guns in this country, you punish those who use them illegally.

I know....you think some law will keep guns out of the hands of criminals...please, enlighten us with which of those laws you think will do this....and please explain the mechanics of how they work...

You do know that your link is only an opinion. Did you really read it or just look at it just to spread your propaganda?
You may want to read the real AB109. I did not copy and paste the rest but this is some of what are mentioned in AB109.

As always------- Your only solution is you want to flood this country with more guns like Chicago.

Certain categories of crimes, and certain types of offenders, are not covered by realignment. Realignment is designed to deal with low-level and low-risk offenders, not people who are considered too dangerous to be rehabilitated within the community.

Chicago has the strictest gun control in the state.....and they have 0 gun stores and shooting ranges....and they have the same gun laws as L.A. and New York, but have more murder than those Cities combined...it isn't guns, it is the nature of the criminals that causes gun violence....

And as more Americans own and carry guns...our crime rate has gone down, showing that the anti gunner belief that more guns create more crime is wrong.....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

I was commenting about your link in post #7 but you went all over the place that has nothing to do with my post except Chicago. Your link was ONLY an opinion but he twisted a lot of crap and lies to support his gun nut propaganda.

Yes I'm very aware of the very strict gun control in Chicago but they buy them from somewhere else guy.
You assumed ( as always ) that all gun owners are responsible citizens. Thus by arming all citizens doesn't make this country safer.
firstly, none of us want toarm everyone, just respect the right of everyone who is free to arm themselves if they so choose. While you say that all citizens being armed doesn't make the country any safer, it also doesn't make the country any more dangerous, as evidenced by the numerous times over the past decades when states and municipalities loosened gun laws and violent crime either went down or stayed the same.

Wrong. I'm a law abiding citizen and I can buy the guns that I like and no one can stop me.

Then explain all the illegal killings and murders in this country because of guns may it be lower or higher.
Then explain why you don't want to control the flow of guns illegally to the public.

No....Chicago has extreme gun control......it doesn't work. Taking guns away from normal, law abiding people does not stop gun crime or gun murder.....

The rest of the country...normal people owning and carrying guns...works..

This is the truth, these are the facts....

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

==

If different countries have different definitions of crime than any comparison in invalid. You know like the UK not counting a homicide as murder unless there is an actual conviction.

Since many of our states are larger than many of the countries you refer to then any one US state to foreign country is a better comparison.

Most US states have murder rates comparable to any other nation

You can't cherrypick aspects of your country. The stats are the stats. And it is done per capita so population is irrelevant

Obama was right when he said 'this type of mass violence does not happen in other developed countries'
Of course I can.

more than 50% of all murders are committed in just 2% of all the counties in the entire united states

That is a significant statistical anomaly

And 50 percent aren't. Again, you are cherrypicking. You can't only mention 50 percent. The other 50 percent is a significant number. 95% committed in 2 % is an anomaly worth talking about. All western countries - even the ones with strict gun control - can cherrypick and skew their POV via stats.
Like you do

Our so called gun problem in concentrated in just a few urban shit holes but you don't understand that

Yes they can be and if the people wanted to amend or eliminate the second it would have been done by now

No it wouldn't. It can be done at any time but it is a political hot potato that neither party is willing to take on.
And the people wouldn't allow it to happen now and most likely won't for a long time to come

Like I said if and when when the people want to change the second they will

And it's none of your business since you're not a citizen

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

The criminals in New York and L.A. also buy their guns from out of state sellers.....they have the same gun laws as Chicago, but Chicago has the murder rate of both the other cities combined.........it isn't gun laws moron, it is the nature of the criminals committing the crimes...Chicago gangs shoot more often

As to making the country safer......you are wrong...facts, truth and reality shows you are wrong...

The truth...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

In short you want to flood this country with more guns that all people in America should have guns. Again you assumed that all gun owners are law abiding citizens. That is your propaganda.
the vast majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens.

Most gun crimes are committed by people who can't legally own guns not those that do legally own guns

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Tell me how restricting the ability of law abiding people to own guns will stop a criminal from illegally obtaining a weapon

and rightfully so, the repeal of ANY of the first tn amendments to the US constitution is tantamount to the overthrow of the government in its entirety. Do you think these politicians want to be known by history as the ones who brought a bloody end to the American experiment.

I disagree. I think 9 of the 10 are in that category. Not the 2nd. It is archaic and unnecessary.

and rightfully so, the repeal of ANY of the first tn amendments to the US constitution is tantamount to the overthrow of the government in its entirety. Do you think these politicians want to be known by history as the ones who brought a bloody end to the American experiment.

I disagree. I think 9 of the 10 are in that category. Not the 2nd. It is archaic and unnecessary.
well it appears you aren't very good at thinking , then

And the people wouldn't allow it to happen now and most likely won't for a long time to come

What happens in Iraq is none of your business.
What happened in Vietnam is none of your business.
What happens in Afghanistan is none of your business.
What happened in Chile is none of your business.
What happened in Cuba is none of your business.
What happened in Nicaragua is none of your business.

Are we seeing a pattern here?

What happens in Iraq is none of your business.
What happened in Vietnam is none of your business.
What happens in Afghanistan is none of your business.
What happened in Chile is none of your business.
What happened in Cuba is none of your business.
What happened in Nicaragua is none of your business.

Are we seeing a pattern here?

FYI I don't support any undeclared war

And I personally had nothing to do with any of those so called wars. I refuse to fight in them and that has nothing to do with my owning a firearm.

yup, a lot of dumbasses out there

I agree. They should have left their obsession with owning peashooters back in the days of the wild west....
FYI the wild west wasn't very wild at all

you need to read real history not Louis L'amour
Every time I bring up the wild west gun lovers say that. I don't read Louis L'amour. But I can't help but notice some seem nostalgic for the 'old days'.

yup, a lot of dumbasses out there

I agree. They should have left their obsession with owning peashooters back in the days of the wild west....
FYI the wild west wasn't very wild at all

you need to read real history not Louis L'amour
Every time I bring up the wild west gun lovers say that. I don't read Louis L'amour. But I can't help but notice some seem nostalgic for the 'old days'.
Don't tread on me... lol

Forum List

Back