Hundreds of Voters Unregister After Being Asked for Information

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nothing to see, move along.

Scratching the surface.

Hundreds of voters are responding to the possibility their information will be shared with President Trump's election integrity panel by withdrawing their voter registration, according to a Friday report.

In Colorado, one of the states that is complying with part of the commission request, two clerks have seen a significant increase in voters withdrawing their voter registration, Denver's ABC affiliate reported.

Hundreds of voters un-register after Trump voter fraud panel demands info

Who knew a mere investigation could stop voter fraud. Trump is brutally efficient.

for all we know, lets say we have about 15 Million "Known Legal/adult Americans" in Callyfornia, and in a Presidential election,,about 18 Million People vote,,,:oops-28:

So the Republican SOS is saying that those voters who voted for Clinton are unregistering their vote, I SO DOUBT IT.

So the Republican SOS is saying that those voters who voted for Clinton are unregistering their vote, I SO DOUBT IT.

They must be embarrassed about voting for the corporate overlord in any case, they are realizing that they were indoctrinated by fake news. Sobering up...

Or they don't trust czar Trump with their personal info !

Shit , u righties are usually so paranoid about gov collecting info in this was.

Scratching the surface.

Hundreds of voters are responding to the possibility their information will be shared with President Trump's election integrity panel by withdrawing their voter registration, according to a Friday report.

In Colorado, one of the states that is complying with part of the commission request, two clerks have seen a significant increase in voters withdrawing their voter registration, Denver's ABC affiliate reported.

And the evidence that those people withdrew because they were fraudulent?

Scratching the surface.

No one ever said you lefties were bright.

Try thinking on your own without Soros telling you what to parrot.

Scratching the surface.

too bad you cant be AN unregistered Idiot.

Soros. Trump, and Kershner are BIG PAL$$.

Who knew a mere investigation could stop voter fraud. Trump is brutally efficient.

It has not stopped any voter fraud. People are likely doing it because they don't want the federal government having their information. If I were in Colorado, I would unregister and re-register after the information has been handed over.

Scratching the surface.

Try thinking on your own without Rush, Hannity , Laura Ingram, Beck, Breibart, Fox, etc.

The SOS wants more stringent voting laws, I wonder how he got elected.

"And the only person in Colorado charged with any form of voter fraud from last year’s election was former Colorado Republican Party Chairman Steven Curtis, who was on Feb. 1 charged with one count of forgery of a public record, a fifth-degree felony, and an elections mail-in ballot offense, a misdemeanor." LOL

"In Colorado, one of the states that is complying with part of the commission request, two clerks have seen a significant increase in voters withdrawing their voter registration"

Colorado is a pretty libertarian state. Many Coloradoans don't like it when the Feds overstep their bounds. In another thread P@triot lamented about the overreaching Feds. I tend to agree. The Patriot Act empowers the Feds to look deeply into our personal lives. Personally I think they need to mind their own fucking business. It's possible there isn't anything illegal among Colorado voters (well, except for that one Republican) but they may certainly be disturbed by the Feds asking for the names, addresses, driver's license numbers, SSN's, etc on every voter. Is the next step to track how each voter votes?

How do we solve the crisis?

If you want to pick a mushroom or berry in a National Forest you are forced to provide your name, address, phone number, driver license number, year/make/model of your vehicle, and your license plate number. That's just to pick a damn mushroom or berry not vote in an election.

Scratching the surface.

Full name, Full address, date of birth, last 4 digits from SSN.

By coincidence these are the same security questions my bank asks me when I call them up on the phone to get access to my bank account.

If you want to pick a mushroom or berry in a National Forest you are forced to provide your name, address, phone number, driver license number, year/make/model of your vehicle, and your license plate number. That's just to pick a damn mushroom or berry not vote in an election.

They don't ask you for your date of birth, or the last 4 digits of your SSN. Your bank doesn't use your driving information to verify your identification. But what the commission is asking for, are the same things your bank uses to verify you, and grant access to all of your money.

They don't ask you for your date of birth, or the last 4 digits of your SSN. Your bank doesn't use your driving information to verify your identification. But what the commission is asking for, are the same things your bank uses to verify you, and grant access to all of your money.

Try to get a drivers license without providing your SSN and date of birth, good luck.

Forum List

Back