For those who think only "Jesus Freaks" are targeted for bigotry and violence:

Jesus was Lucifer. He was a false prophet, he sought to usurp god's law, and he sought to ascend into the heavens and replace god.

I have demonstrated all of this before. Christianity = Luciferianism

If jesus was lucifer then why did lucifer try to tempt jesus away from GOD if was lucifer then he wouldnt have to tempt himself...

He went into the desert to challenge himself for personal growth, much like modern bushmasters and hikers

Jesus was Lucifer. He was a false prophet, he sought to usurp god's law, and he sought to ascend into the heavens and replace god.

Lucifer is just another trickster figure...like Loki, Prometheus, Raven, Coyote...they bring fire to mankind and all of a sudden he sees the world and has free will.

You have to admit....despite all the trouble it brought us, it beats the hell of the beatific servitude of being a domestic animal.

Lucifer gave Man free will, sought to end the reign of an evil, genocidal, and sadomasochistic deity, and led Man to an age where god's brutal
misogyny and sadism might e cast aside for the good of all Mankind, Lucifer is the true hero of the bible

Do not attack your savior, Rodishi; I shall not tolerate the same breed who crucified my servant who was sent to saver you
smile_wink.gif

If jesus was lucifer then why did lucifer try to tempt jesus away from GOD if was lucifer then he wouldnt have to tempt himself...

He went into the desert to challenge himself for personal growth, much like modern bushmasters and hikers

Lucifer is just another trickster figure...like Loki, Prometheus, Raven, Coyote...they bring fire to mankind and all of a sudden he sees the world and has free will.

You have to admit....despite all the trouble it brought us, it beats the hell of the beatific servitude of being a domestic animal.

Lucifer gave Man free will, sought to end the reign of an evil, genocidal, and sadomasochistic deity, and led Man to an age where god's brutal
misogyny and sadism might e cast aside for the good of all Mankind, Lucifer is the true hero of the bible

I wouldn't go that far....Gods are capricious and have their own agendas...sometimes malicious sometimes puckish but usually our best interests have little to do with it.

Poor Rodishi. He has to attack JB again because he can't face the truth

Do not attack your savior, Rodishi; I shall not tolerate the same breed who crucified my servant who was sent to saver you
smile_wink.gif

Too funny...JB now claims to be God. Showing your ignorance again. You poor disturbed soul. You've not heard what goes around comes around. I've told you and told you if you are to ignorant to understand what a spirit is I cannot help you.

[I'm afraid of all christians not just the freaks, most of them have guns, belong to the NRA, and thought that GW Bush was a great prez.
QUOTE]

You forgot to mention patriotic!

YES HAD A GUN to shoot cans lol and gw was a okay prez a hole lot better then the one we have now that shouldnt be prez because he wasnt even born here in the usa

How can an intelligent person think that GW was a good prez. He loosened environmental controls, got you into the sub-prime mess, and tricked you into Iraq where NO WMD WERE FOUND!!!! Outlawed condoms in foreign aid, did NOTHING for New Orleans, and let Osama bin Laden get away...

GOD BASH GOD - Sounds like a cool name for a punk band.

"i DON'T NEED TO SAY NOTHING MORE." I couldn't agree more, please don't speak again.

ONE AND ONE THING ONLY HATE GOD BASH GOD YOU WILL GET WHATS COMING TO YOU IN THE END i DON'T NEED TO SAY NOTHING MORE.

Besides demonstrating your utter stupidity and lack of an education, this highlights the sadism and cruelty of Christianity, which takes so much joy in the thought that 'YOU WILL GET WHATS COMING TO YOU IN THE END'

You are a disgrace.

Last edited:
YES HAD A GUN to shoot cans lol and gw was a okay prez a hole lot better then the one we have now that shouldnt be prez because he wasnt even born here in the usa

How can an intelligent person think that GW was a good prez. He loosened environmental controls, got you into the sub-prime mess, and tricked you into Iraq where NO WMD WERE FOUND!!!! Outlawed condoms in foreign aid, did NOTHING for New Orleans, and let Osama bin Laden get away...

at least he was born here our prez. now isn't even proved to be born in the us.

bush has done

1. Fought the terrorists

2. Got rid of Saddam Hussein.

3. Established and held a freely elected government in Iraq and Afghanistan.

4. Cut taxes. (though he did not hold the line on spending)

5. Appointed 2 originalist judges to the Supreme Court. This is a big part of his legacy that few understand.

6. Reestablished some dignity to the office after Clinton and his cheating and lying.

By preventing another attack on U.S. soil, and the catastrophic upheaval we were facing, he probably saved your life. I don't know you, so you will have to decide for yourself whether or not that was a good thing.

pros and cons bush

Pro's:

Passed a bill that cut EVERY American's taxes
Established Homeland Security
Kept our country safe after 9-11
Organized a war against terror and stayed the course
Caught and prosecuted Saddam Hussein
Brought us through 9-11 as One Nation, Under God
Was the first President to appoint an African-American as Secretary of State.
Stands up for what he believes in
Does not flinch in the face of danger
Believes in and does what is right for America
Loves and Fears God
The surge in Iraq is working
He is down to earth and funny
He doesn’t change his mind with the Polls
Cut funding to get people to go to work and get off welfare
Strengthened our military TEN FOLD
He is Honest and has Integrity
Kept a strong economy recovering from the recession after 9-11
Overall unemployment levels have hit an all time low
Hybrid purchase incentives
No Child Left Behind

Cons:

Spoke up for Amnesty - a bad idea for America
Too soft on immigration
Did not capture Osama Bin Laden
Drove his car into the garage wall in an argument with wife
Daughter Jenna got into some trouble like all teenagers
Didn't find much in the way of WMD
Expanded the National Debt

a person isnt perfect even the prez of usa

Last edited:
bush has done

1. Fought the terrorists

Yet did not address the underlying problems. This was a partial success that led to many new problems. Frankly, he had precious few options before him and I gained some respect for him when ghe admitted to acting rashly and declaring 'we responded with the very worst of human nature'

Saddam was no threat to us

6. Reestablished some dignity to the office after Clinton and his cheating and lying.

hard to believe... 8 years without a sex scandal....

By preventing another attack on U.S. soil,

I'm reminded of Lisa's 'anti-bear rock'...

Basically, besides sounding like a bumbling fool when he opened his mouth, amnesty and iraq were his two biggest mistakes in my eyes

ONE AND ONE THING ONLY HATE GOD BASH GOD YOU WILL GET WHATS COMING TO YOU IN THE END i DON'T NEED TO SAY NOTHING MORE.

Besides demonstrating your utter stupidity and lack of an education, this highlights the sadism and cruelty of Christianity, which takes so much joy in the thought that 'YOU WILL GET WHATS COMING TO YOU IN THE END'

You are a disgrace.

thats I AM NOT GOD its not my place but it says belieave in him obey him ect your not a christian how would you know.... you its just that if you dont think he is real you got nothing to fear... so its okay in the end GOD WILL APPEAR and those that stood by him and had the faith and belieaved in him he will say well done my child and those who didnt he will turn his back on you and say I know you not. as you knew him not on earth.. Its okay in whatever you think is right and belieave your american you got that right. And I got my right to what I beileave and for someone to say othewise are just ignorant.

bush has done

1. Fought the terrorists

and created more terrorists

was that necessary?

that is still to be determined.

5. Appointed 2 originalist judges to the Supreme Court. This is a big part of his legacy that few understand.

originalist or judicial activists?

...a "dignity" that was little more then a thin veneer covering deceit, cronyism, incompetence and the politicization of the DoJ. I'm not sure that an old fashioned sex scandal might not be preferable.

By preventing another attack on U.S. soil, and the catastrophic upheaval we were facing, he probably saved your life. I don't know you, so you will have to decide for yourself whether or not that was a good thing.

...it's not as if attacks on U.S. soil were a regular occurance before Bush....terrorism on US targets abroad and US interests dramatically increased under Bush's watch.

a person isnt perfect if the prez.

I agree - there are pro's and con's - even with Bush there were some pro's but not enough to overcome the cons. History will be a better judge when enough time has elapsed to gain perspective.

You are a disgrace.
She nailed you. You live in the valley of decision you ignorant twerp......

4kz4v3b.gif

bush has done

1. Fought the terrorists

Yet did not address the underlying problems. This was a partial success that led to many new problems. Frankly, he had precious few options before him and I gained some respect for him when ghe admitted to acting rashly and declaring 'we responded with the very worst of human nature'

Saddam was no threat to us

hard to believe... 8 years without a sex scandal....

By preventing another attack on U.S. soil,

I'm reminded of Lisa's 'anti-bear rock'...

Basically, besides sounding like a bumbling fool when he opened his mouth, amnesty and iraq were his two biggest mistakes in my eyes

THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU HATE HIM AMONG OTHERS is because he was a GOD FEARING MAN and talked of his religion.

at least he was doing alot better then obome ya lol

Last edited:

bush has done

1. Fought the terrorists

and created more terrorists

was that necessary?

that is still to be determined.

originalist or judicial activists?

...a "dignity" that was little more then a thin veneer covering deceit, cronyism, incompetence and the politicization of the DoJ. I'm not sure that an old fashioned sex scandal might not be preferable.

...it's not as if attacks on U.S. soil were a regular occurance before Bush....terrorism on US targets abroad and US interests dramatically increased under Bush's watch.

I agree - there are pro's and con's - even with Bush there were some pro's but not enough to overcome the cons. History will be a better judge when enough time has elapsed to gain perspective.

See I put pros and cons. But all you see is one way black or white narrow minded its okay. Bush did more pros then the prez. now will ever do he isn't even born here.

Forum List

Back