For those who believes in reincarnation I have a question

What's the point if you don't remember what happened and what you learned in a past life?

I never understood why anyone would believe that one.

Most people don't remember what happened last week let alone a previous life.

If they can't remember the past it is unlikely that they will progress because of what they learned from in a previous life. Heck, they don't learn from what happened last week.
Yet each step we make in life in generally a learning process whether the lessons stick in our spirits is another question. That may explain why some are afforded the opportunity to have memories from previous times that are in the past.

I wonder how many times Asians have been reincarnated?

Jesus they are born smart same as germans

Cool........tell the rednecks that if they do good in this life and don't join the KKK, they can come back as a smart Asian or German kid.

What's the point if you don't remember what happened and what you learned in a past life?

I never have understood why anyone would believe that they will ascend to God's throne and reside there.
^What would possess them to even wonder or think about it that away that they could?
Start your own thread, this is about reincarnation

.So you are reincarnated to learn from and resolve a past mistake. Only problem with that...after you learn that lesson most people will go on to make another mistake and have to be reincarnated for that one.
It would be a never ending cycle.

It's pretty simple. Reincarnation, as well as most every other belief system, is a denial of our human condition, and the fact that there is a living God that one must answer to.

the genome of life from where we are sent is nothing but reincarnation from something. the point may be in the opposite direction, not remembering anything may have been the goal. what little the infant brings with them is probably their undoing as they mature.

no one gives metamorphosis any credit ...

th

especially the direct, from one to another. those guy's sure have an imagination.

You know, I think that there IS a possibility of reincarnation, and not only can it be proven via belief systems, but it can ALSO be proven scientifically.

Back in the early 1900's, there was a guy who was working with tubercular patients who were terminal, and he weighed the bodies of those who were dying and found that when they died, they lost 21 grams in weight. He was only able to measure 6 people before he was stopped from doing his research. But, some of the findings he measured said that the soul had actual weight.

Now, we all know that it's energy that runs our bodies. Electricity to be specific, and the Third Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, so when we die, there is a possibility of that energy holding together and going into a new body, thus resulting in reincarnation.

You know, I think that there IS a possibility of reincarnation, and not only can it be proven via belief systems, but it can ALSO be proven scientifically.

Back in the early 1900's, there was a guy who was working with tubercular patients who were terminal, and he weighed the bodies of those who were dying and found that when they died, they lost 21 grams in weight. He was only able to measure 6 people before he was stopped from doing his research. But, some of the findings he measured said that the soul had actual weight.

Now, we all know that it's energy that runs our bodies. Electricity to be specific, and the Third Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, so when we die, there is a possibility of that energy holding together and going into a new body, thus resulting in reincarnation.
The Third Law of Thermodynamics says that? Are you sure?

It's pretty simple. Reincarnation, as well as most every other belief system, is a denial of our human condition, and the fact that there is a living God that one must answer to.
Jesus died for my sins, so that bill is paid.

In a sense we do remember what happened before us as each human adds to the pile of knowledge. So we remember/build upon what past generations have discovered. That we personally don't usually remember (it happens) is likely to give our new self the drive to discover new things.

In a sense we do remember what happened before us as each human adds to the pile of knowledge. So we remember/build upon what past generations have discovered. That we personally don't usually remember (it happens) is likely to give our new self the drive to discover new things.

That's what I started thinking after making this thread.

It's taught there are karmic imprints to the mental continuum (Christians call it a soul) that carry from life to life so we are in effect creating our lives and hopefully making them better. Wisdom, for instance, that we acquire in one life gets carried over into the next through these karmic imprints. It's not that we remember the wisdom exactly but we are prone to acquiring wisdom. Same for everything else be it musical talent or an ease with numbers. The negative stuff too like the tendency to violence or anger.

Who said you don't remember?

Do you?

So if people don't remember are they a new soul?
Reincarnation does not require the entire soul to make up for prior omissions and transgressions.
It is rare to have someone botch up an entire lifetime in each go around.

Nonsense. You dismiss belief systems as denial yet assert the existence of God as fact. Since you cannot prove that God exits, it's merely another belief system.

But my thinking is, if most people are reincarnated how come they have to relearn everything?

Memories don't carry over into the next life. Only imprints or tendencies. Ever wonder why some people are child geniuses? Or some have a natural ability to draw? Imprints.

The problem with the theory of reincarnation is one of numbers.

Where did the first souls come from?

We now have over 7 billion people on the planet and increasing everyday. Where did their souls come from?

We now have over 7 billion people on the planet and increasing everyday. Where did their souls come from?
Where did your invisible friend come from?

The only solution for the first cause is something which is eternal and unchanging. Where did the 7 billion souls come from?

The only solution for the first cause is something which is eternal and unchanging. Where did the 7 billion souls come from?
I dunno, but I feel that you're about to blow some clown fartsmoke at us. Ok, I'm ready, go for it.

I dunno, but I feel that you're about to blow some clown fartsmoke at us. Ok, I'm ready, go for it.
You are the one who believes in reincarnation, lol. You tell me.

You are the one who believes in reincarnation, lol. You tell me.
I think god recycles all the old ones.

Forum List

Back