For those who believes in reincarnation I have a question

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What's the point if you don't remember what happened and what you learned in a past life?

I never understood why anyone would believe that one.

guy told me a long time back reincarnation was repeating the same hell of Earth, in various forms, until you get it right, to move on to the next level

What's the point if you don't remember what happened and what you learned in a past life?

I never have understood why anyone would believe that they will ascend to God's throne and reside there.
^What would possess them to even wonder or think about it that away that they could?

Most major religions have some sort of reincarnation belief in them. And, while I myself feel that I am a "new" soul, I also believe that there ARE people who have been reincarnated and were here before. I've seen a couple of documentaries about this, and one of the freakiest I saw was a young boy who somehow remembered being a soldier in WWI, as well as some other things. His parents discounted him at first, but he kept providing such detail into his stories that they investigated them, and after doing some historical research, found out he was telling the truth in his stories.

And yesterday, while watching Inside Edition, I saw another story where a little boy is claiming to be the reincarnation of Lou Gherig.

guy told me a long time back reincarnation was repeating the same hell of Earth, in various forms, until you get it right, to move on to the next level

I forgot about that one, yea I sometimes thought what if we really are living is in hell.

Most major religions have some sort of reincarnation belief in them. And, while I myself feel that I am a "new" soul, I also believe that there ARE people who have been reincarnated and were here before. I've seen a couple of documentaries about this, and one of the freakiest I saw was a young boy who somehow remembered being a soldier in WWI, as well as some other things. His parents discounted him at first, but he kept providing such detail into his stories that they investigated them, and after doing some historical research, found out he was telling the truth in his stories.

And yesterday, while watching Inside Edition, I saw another story where a little boy is claiming to be the reincarnation of Lou Gherig.

I have read/heard them too, maybe I shouldn't have added to my OP why would anyone believe it.

But my thinking is, if most people are reincarnated how come they have to relearn everything?

To learn a lesson.

Some believe in Heaven and Hell and some believe we keep getting reborn into this realm to be taught to stop being the putz of the Universe.

I firmly believe I was either Stalin or Hitler in a previous life and this is my punishment!

I never have understood why anyone would believe that they will ascend to God's throne and reside there.
^What would possess them to even wonder or think about it that away that they could?
Start your own thread, this is about reincarnation

I have read/heard them too, maybe I shouldn't have added to my OP why would anyone believe it.

But my thinking is, if most people are reincarnated how come they have to relearn everything?

While they may need to relearn most things, I think that is just part of the human condition.

However, in many cases they DO remember certain events and other parts of past lives. I know someone who remembers parts of their past lives in their dreams, and in the things that they associate strongly with.

They may not remember all of it, but they do remember some.

Start your own thread, this is about reincarnation

That relates to reincarnation if you are a being here on earth with a living soul. Just a thought to ponder if you haven't already.

While they may need to relearn most things, I think that is just part of the human condition.

However, in many cases they DO remember certain events and other parts of past lives. I know someone who remembers parts of their past lives in their dreams, and in the things that they associate strongly with.

They may not remember all of it, but they do remember some.

Maybe that's a good thing that people don't remember the past because then all they would be doing is living in the past, searching for old mates, parents etc...

Maybe this is were intuition comes in to play, people have a feeling about something.

Most people don't remember what happened last week let alone a previous life.

If they can't remember the past it is unlikely that they will progress because of what they learned from in a previous life. Heck, they don't learn from what happened last week.

If they can't remember the past it is unlikely that they will progress because of what they learned from in a previous life. Heck, they don't learn from what happened last week.
Yet each step we make in life in generally a learning process whether the lessons stick in our spirits is another question. That may explain why some are afforded the opportunity to have memories from previous times that are in the past.

Yet each step we make in life in generally a learning process whether the lessons stick in our spirits is another question. That may explain why some are afforded the opportunity to have memories from previous times that are in the past.

I wonder how many times Asians have been reincarnated?

Jesus they are born smart same as germans

Does the energy required for a biological life form to exist dissipate upon death or is there a mechanism for that conscience to be recorded or reused in another body.
To me it would be a shame that all of our collective knowledge and memories just vanishes at death.
The hope of reincarnation was based on fear but also that question of do our memories become a part of a collective/heaven.
Now comes the possibility that at some point we could "download" ourselves memories intact. Would people accept this type of immortality? Would what we call a soul/self really survive?

I wonder how many times Asians have been reincarnated?

Jesus they are born smart same as germans
I suppose one would have to define 'smart'. There are intelligent people from all sorts and nationalities but does that mean that they have a mature spirit in them? In the carnal world view people are judged by worldly standards. Lots of people out there with degrees and worldly knowledge but they know nothing about the spirit. In the spirit the standard is not the same.

Forum List

Back