For those who are into meth

For the sake of just being totally naive on the subject:

What exactly is Meth? I mean, what does it do to you? or what is the ''high'' from it?

i.e.
Can't talk, fall down high...like qualudes?
Laughing and munchie high like pot?

Jesus Himself never showed Himself to me, and I could honestly give a flying fuck about that bastard.

His Mother physically showed Herself to me on numerous occasion. And you can not deny me this.

You will not deny me my testament.

Fuck you Jeremy.

Sponge Bob Square Pants once appeared to me in a time of great stress. I even wrote a song about it

When I find myself in times of trouble
Sponge Bob Square Pants comes to me
Speaking words of............

What exactly is Meth? I mean, what does it do to you? or what is the ''high'' from it?

i.e.

Methamphetamine. It is speed.

I've experimented with lots things. 420, cocaine, Shrooms, Nightshade, LSD, DMT...

But Meth? Meth is something I will never do. I mean just look at those people's faces and what it does to them. It strips away your beauty. Nothing about it appeals to me. I won't ever try Meth no matter how crazy I may be. Fuck that.

I've experimented with lots things. 420, cocaine, Shrooms, Nightshade, LSD, DMT...

But Meth? Meth is something I will never do. I mean just look at those people's faces and what it does to them. It strips away your beauty. Nothing about it appeals to me. I won't ever try Meth no matter how crazy I may be. Fuck that.

When used infrequently and in moderation, it's loads of fun. :thup:

Can't say that I was addicted, but I did my fair share of that shit in the day. Lost a tooth as a result.

Just as bad as the drug itself were the people I had to associate with in order to score.

And I hate to admit it but if it were placed in front of me today, scot free and anonymously, I'd smoke it up without hesitation.

Bet you're ugly.

Just sayin'.

Without ever having seen a picture of you, I can with confidence state that you are already ugly and quite disgusting too. You know how they say beauty comes from within? Well so does ugly, and you've been beaten with the ugly stick on multiple occasions apparently. :cheeky-smiley-018: I find you to be QUITE gross, TBH.

I've tried some drugs when I was in high school, but I would never do them now, and I've never and never would do any kind of hard drug like methamphetamines. People who get addicted to drugs as adults, kind of stupid actually. ALL drugs are bad for you and will make you look older before your team. Not to mention the damage they do to your insides. I type about people in their 20s and 30s who have actually had strokes and heart attacks from doing these types of drugs. Once your major organs become damaged, it leaves them weak and prone to infection, which makes you more prone to dying young.

Without ever having seen a picture of you, I can with confidence state that you are already ugly and quite disgusting too. You know how they say beauty comes from within? Well so does ugly, and you've been beaten with the ugly stick on multiple occasions apparently. :cheeky-smiley-018: I find you to be QUITE gross, TBH.

Oh, and just to be clear, by "ugly stick" I don't mean a black man's penis, even though I'm sure you've been beaten with them before too. Ha-ha!! :lol:

His mother couldn't save herself. Only Jesus saves and only Jesus answers prayer. Mary isn't available. She is walking the streets of gold in heaven no doubt with all the other Christians who received Christ. She is not any different from any other believer who has accepted Christ. A sinner saved by grace. That is who Mary is, Mr. H. She was privileged to be a chosen vessel but so is every born again believer - we're the body of Christ and the temple of the Holy Spirit. Doesn't get any better than that, Mr. H. Don't make a god out of Mary. You don't want to do that. She wouldn't approve.

Jesus blew his Mother off, over and over. Remember the wedding feast, where he said "woman, what have I to do with you? Jesus also told the disciples to "send her away, you are my family now." The reason Mary was there to begin with, was to warn Jesus that he was going to be restrained because the people thought he had gone crazy.

So much for family values!

Now back to the topic. Meth addiction is serious. The two that are in prison have little chance being rehabilitated, because we don't rehabilitate. In fact, private (for profit) prisons, in the past, have guaranteed the state that they will be kept full of prisoners. What a sad situation.

i.e.

It's similar to the drugs prescribed for Attention Deficit Disorder. It's speed.

I have wondered if some of these meth addicts are suffering from ADD or ADHD, and simply self medicating. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but that's one theory.

Really dude? Meth?

Like I said, that drug doesn't appeal to me at all. I like my teeth. And my skin, my face, and my body. I like being an athlete and I love working out. Meth would fuck with all that.

I haven't messed around with any drugs in a long time time though. 420 was always fun whenever (especially that OG Kush or Skywalker OG!), hallucinagins were great for trippin on my artwork, trippin with friends and/ or going on epic spirit quests in the desert, and once in a great while I would mess with X or coke at a rave or some wild party. But meth? Nah dude. Not gonna happen. Not for me at least.

Last edited:

Really dude? Meth?

Like I said, that drug doesn't appeal to me at all. I like my teeth. And my skin, my face, and my body. I like being an athlete and I love working out. Meth would fuck with all that.

I haven't messed around with any drugs in a long time time though. 420 was always fun whenever (especially that OG Kush or Skywalker OG!), hallucinagins were great for trippin on my artwork, trippin with friends and/ or going on epic spirit quests in the desert, and once in a great while I would mess with X or coke at a rave or some wild party. But meth? Nah dude. Not gonna happen. Not for me at least.

I'm pretty sure X and coke are also bad for your teeth.

Really dude? Meth?

I've done ecstacy only a handful of times during raves and parties, as tablets, and I've never smoked "crack", I've only done lines. And even that, probably less than fifty times in my Life. What can I say, college was crazy.

But I used to smoke weed alot, lol. Good times. But I would still go to the gym and work out, or go running/ climbing/ bouldering/ hiking out in the desert in Nevada or Arizona. Mary Jane never got in the way of that. Its nice to go for an epic hike or climb and get to the top of a mountain and just sit down and smoke some high quality bud while staring into the horizon and watching the sunset and the world around you... just gazing... gazing into the amazing desert and appreciating its extraordinary beauty from above.

Last edited:
You use drugs regulatory and you will associate with people just like you as fall down the ladder of society, you will be sick, you will be dirty, you will assault and you will be assaulted, you will be scared, you will be stolen from, and you die alone.

Really dude? Meth?

I've done ecstacy only a handful of times during raves and parties, as tablets, and I've never smoked "crack", I've only done lines. And even that, probably less than fifty times in my Life. What can I say, college was crazy.

But I used to smoke weed alot, lol. Good times. But I would still go to the gym and work out, or go running/ climbing/ bouldering/ hiking out in the desert in Nevada or Arizona. Mary Jane never got in the way of that. Its nice to go for an epic hike or climb and get to the top of a mountain and just sit down and smoke some high quality bud while staring into the horizon and watching the sunset and the world around you... just gazing... gazing into the amazing desert and appreciating its extraordinary beauty from above.

I like it when you talk normally, not all that hocus-pocus voodoo devil shit.

Really dude? Meth?

Oh, I wasn't trying to sound judgmental...after all, who in the hell am I to judge? :D

Forum List

Back