For those of you who think Biden is in control of the price of oil, well..

Panders to foreign enemies such as Russia?? The fact you typed that with a straight face is incredible....

View attachment 660880
The guy that Trump picked to be his Sec Of State was a Russian oil exec...his sole purpose was to "PANDER TO RUSSIA" for the sake of "globalist profits"

The fact these 8 GOP elected Congress members went to spend 4th of July in Moscow...was to "pander to Russia" --

You Trump cultists have no problems with pandering to Russia.....and CHINA ....shut yo goofy ass up...

Still with the Russian Collusion BS?

The basic abject ignorance on this subject by Berg and the left is stunning. ITs no wonder democrats think their voters are to stupid and need to be led like sheep.... Ding, Ding, Ding... follow the bell...

There is a reason you can't refute a single thing I said....

Tell you what...name the SPECIFIC Biden regulation that caused global fuel prices to rise?

I'll wait while you can't
Simple... Even though you won't get it... Biden decreased supplies that the US was creating by stopping drilling, production, and exploration of our own resources... Biden artificially created the drop in supply while the demands from the world remained or slightly increased. This caused prices to spike as the commodity was now in short supply.

This is what OPEC did to Trump and why he made it so it would never happen again. Biden took us back to this dependence on our enemies.

Economics 101... something you failed.

Still with the Russian Collusion BS?
Why is it you can't refute a single thing I said??

Nothing in my comment had anything to do with Russian collusion

I am starting to believe you cucks just yell "Russian collusion" when you are too much of a bitch to address what is actually said...

The reality in this photo hurts huh?? Because deep down....you know its accurate...and you can't admit that because the cardinal sin for a Trumper is to admit a liberal was right about anything....ever....which is why you folks have to keep looking like morons in defense of a guy you will pretend to not give a fuck about in 10 years...
2017-11-24 18.34.57.jpg

There is a reason you can't refute a single thing I said....

Tell you what...name the SPECIFIC Biden regulation that caused global fuel prices to rise?

I'll wait while you can't
You don't refute economically and geologically illiterate word salad, you just point and laugh at it.

You're a fucking dunce....Quit acting like you know anything about anything.

By June of 2014 average cost rose to $3.75 a gallon at around $100 a barrel. By the end of the year it fell to under $50 a barrel. By Jan 2015 gas was $2.20 a gallon. Right now oil is about $110 a barrel. The gas price difference between then and now is Bidenflation.
ghq04suhw6791.jpg

To the extent they do their blame is misguided. As is everything you write.
Bwuhahaha

Biden told you before the election he was going to eliminate fossil fuel use.

Biden told you before the election he was going to outlaw the internal combustion engine, which he has hm'guaranteed' by signing a document / EO calling for this by 2030.

Biden told oil companies before the election he would destroy them...and now has said he is 'surprised they took that personally'

Biden told you before the election he intended to drive the cost of gas so high it would force Americans to embrace theDemocrats' European Green-scam-influenced disastrous energy policies / agenda

Transportation Secretary Buttigieg has told you the goal of Biden's energy policies that have resulted in gas prices more than doubling is to makexfas unaffordable.
- "If you can't afford the price of gas, buy a $60,000 electric car."

Biden has told you as President several times that his plan has been to raise gas prices to unaffordable levels IOT force a transition from fossil fuel / gas use to electric cars...

...and you're still trying to convince people none of this is Biden's doing or fault.

So you are saying Biden didn't mean any of that and isn't following through on his promises....

Amazing.

Last edited:
Simple... Even though you won't get it... Biden decreased supplies that the US was creating by stopping drilling and exploration of our own resources... Biden artificially created the drop in supply while the demands from the world remained or slightly increased. This caused prices to spike as the commodity was now in short supply.

Economics 101... something you failed.
So are you saying government can "INCREASE" and "DECREASE" oil production?? Almost like, government controls the means of oil production...cool..

How

You still have not told me what "policy" or anything Biden did to "lower production"

Can you provide charts to support this claim?? You know, like this one...
FVLlGsOUsAEE2Uv.jpg

"Analysis from December 2021 found that the administration has been approving drilling permits on existing leases faster than three out of four years under Trump. As oil prices have risen, the industry has ramped up drilling and reported surging profits, and the industry is regularly breaking production records in America’s largest oil field, the Permian Basin."

You can't just make up shit with me based on your feelings -- you gotta prove it

So are you saying government can "INCREASE" and "DECREASE" oil production?? Almost like, government controls the means of oil production...cool..

How

You still have not told me what "policy" or anything Biden did to "lower production"

Can you provide charts to support this claim?? You know, like this one...
View attachment 660894
"Analysis from December 2021 found that the administration has been approving drilling permits on existing leases faster than three out of four years under Trump. As oil prices have risen, the industry has ramped up drilling and reported surging profits, and the industry is regularly breaking production records in America’s largest oil field, the Permian Basin."

You can't just make up shit with me based on your feelings -- you gotta prove it
You don't get it.... color me not surprised... look at the data your graph is using.. Its almost 2 years old. This means they are accrediting Biden with Trump era production numbers and just the first month or two of Bidens free fall... My gawd you people are so deceptive.

What do you think Biden's failed policies of destroying reliance on fossil fuels is doing to oil speculation and the cost of gas? Nothing? Seriously?
Biden doesnt' set fuel prices.....Trump didn't set fuel prices......

Like I said earlier....as much as you folks demonize muslims all other times -- yall sure do be quiet about OPEC's role in manipulating gas prices......

"When Saudi Arabia raised output starting in 2014, depressing crude oil prices, it did so with the stated aim of reversing big recent gains in U.S. shale production."

and they have FAR MORE CONTROL than any president can.....but you dic suckers be quiet as a church mouse when it comes to OPEC....them Arabs keep yo bitch ass in check huh?

...not to mention gullible.
These people don't have a clue what they are posting. They have no ability to verify the items they think are facts. I found the dates on the data set after I search for the graph he used. Without a link to that data in the post they think we won't go check the veracity of what is posted... OOOP/s Wrong again...

Like I said earlier....as much as you folks demonize muslims all other times -- yall sure do be quiet to the effect OPEC plays in controlling fuel prices......

"When Saudi Arabia raised output starting in 2014, depressing crude oil prices, it did so with the stated aim of reversing big recent gains in U.S. shale production."

and they have FAR MORE CONTROL than any president can.....but yo dic suckers be quiet as a church mouse when it comes to OPEC....them Arabs keep yo bitch ass in check huh?
They may not directly set fuel prices but the regulations they use can set the amount of product that is on the market at any point in time and raise the cost to produce it, thus indirectly setting the price. AND that is the simple point you fail to grasp..

Biden has removed a massive amount of oil from the market and thus caused the price spike. His rhetoric and lies further exacerbate the price spike. You demotards own this..

Last edited:
Trump increased our ability to not depend on these people by drilling for our own resources. Biden has removed that ability and put us back into begging for oil.. You people are totally clueless.. My gawd the shear ignorance of basic supply and demand. Reality escapes you..
Reality sucks for you

Doesn't it?

SOP for the US, as we are still oil dependent.

Yet Repubs accuse Biden of being responsible for the price of gas and the consequent inflation it causes.

This was a pretty good response. -

Biden told you before the election he was going to eliminate fossil fuel use.

Biden told you before the election he was going to outlaw the internal combustion engine, which he has hm'guaranteed' by signing a document / EO calling for this by 2030.

Biden told oil companies before the election he would destroy them...and now has said he is 'surprised they took that personally'

Biden told you before the election he intended to drive the cost of gas so high it would force Americans to embrace theDemocrats' European Green-scam-influenced disastrous energy policies / agenda

Transportation Secretary Buttigieg has told you the goal of Biden's energy policies that have resulted in gas prices more than doubling is to makexfas unaffordable.
- "If you can't afford the price of gas, buy a $60,000 electric car."

Biden has told you as President several times that his plan has been to raise gas prices to unaffordable levels IOT force a transition from fossil fuel / gas use to electric cars...

and you're still trying to convince people none of this is Biden's doing or fault.

Amazing

Reality sucks for you

Doesn't it?

SOP for the US, as we are still oil dependent.
LOL... Thats why Biden is going over to kiss the Saudi ring and beg for more oil production..... You people are so pathetic..

Last edited:

Like I said earlier....as much as you folks demonize muslims all other times -- yall sure do be quiet about OPEC's role in manipulating gas prices......

and they have FAR MORE CONTROL than any president can.....but you dic suckers be quiet as a church mouse when it comes to OPEC....them Arabs keep yo bitch ass in check huh?

Sorry Biffy Boy - the 1970's called and want you back there.

Forum List

Back