For those of you who think Biden is in control of the price of oil, well..

LOL... Thats why Biden is going over the kiss the Saudi ring and beg for more oil production..... You people are so pathetic..
Kiss the ring, coddle the Glowing Orbs, whatever. SOP for the nation that has been oil dependent since the 1950's.

1655918723520.png

Sorry Biffy Boy - the 1970's called and want you back there.
Why is it so hard for a single one of you cultists to refute a single word I said??

Speaking of the 70's -- an oil executive said not a single new US refinery has been built in the US since the 70's -- Why? Biden?

I would.......if I made record profits year after year -- and I can simply buy politicians who will in turn, give me more corporate subsidies on top of those record profits I make....

Especially when I know there's a nation of morons who will kill themselves in defense of my profits...

It seems like oil is the only thing that makes reactionary right-wingers shut the fuck up about muslims ....because you folks don't say a peep about OPEC
Based on what you just wrote I dont think would stay in business very long

Biden is blaming the oil companies for his own blunders

Why is it so hard for a single one of you cultists to refute a single word I said??

Speaking of the 70's -- an oil executive said not a single new US refinery has been built in the US since the 70's -- Why? Biden?
Yes, and the raging mob of wacko environmentalists who support him

They oppose oil refineries, new power plant that burn coal, and even natural gas or nuclear energy

Yes, and the raging mob of wacko environmentalists who support him

They oppose oil refineries, new power plant that burn coal, and even natural gas or nuclear energy

The Biden Admin. (and their Cultist sycophants) is literally taking all the most damaging aspects of The New Green Deal - amplified by the Climate Change Enthusiasts and then saying -

What?
What did we do?

Sorry Biffy Boy - the 1970's called and want you back there.
Thanks for reminding us how Baery mocked the Russians being one of our biggest threats.

Turned out he was right. It wasn't the Russians - it was him and Hillary. Right now it's not the Russians, either - it's Joe and the Democrats.

Based on what you just wrote I dont think would stay in business very long

Biden is blaming the oil companies for his own blunders
And oil companies for DECADES have PAID POLITICIANS TO LIE AND BLAME TO DEFLECT -- but for some reason, you have no problem with that, why??

You believed a pipeline to move Canadian tarsands from Canada down to the gulf was to benefit you.....it wasn't..

We still to this day subsidize oil companies to the tune of 20 billion PER YEAR -- but that doesn't bother you because, you worship big oil over taxpayers...

And the fact you can't name these "Biden blunders" that caused fuel prices around the globe to rise is further proof you are a moron...

And the only solution I have seen from you folks is "Bring my daddy back" -- which is pathetic...

Trump increased our ability to not depend on these people by drilling for our own resources. Biden has removed that ability and put us back into begging for oil.. You people are totally clueless.. My gawd the shear ignorance of basic supply and demand. Reality escapes you..
Wrong ^^^^
Talking points, not facts
Facts escape you.

Joe Potatohead has a history of lying.

However, he didn't lie when he told his Environmental Wacko buddies that he was going to curtail drilling in the US, did he?

Thanks for reminding us how Baery mocked the Russians being one of our biggest threats.

Turned out he was right. It wasn't the Russians - it was him and Hillary. Right now it's not the Russians, either - it's Joe and the Democrats.

The Democrats will always be our biggest threat - they are a dual threat because we fund them.

Biden told you before the election he was going to eliminate fossil fuel use.

Biden told you before the election he was going to outlaw the internal combustion engine, which he has hm'guaranteed' by signing a document / EO calling for this by 2030.

Biden told oil companies before the election he would destroy them...and now has said he is 'surprised they took that personally'

Biden told you before the election he intended to drive the cost of gas so high it would force Americans to embrace theDemocrats' European Green-scam-influenced disastrous energy policies / agenda

Transportation Secretary Buttigieg has told you the goal of Biden's energy policies that have resulted in gas prices more than doubling is to makexfas unaffordable.
- "If you can't afford the price of gas, buy a $60,000 electric car."

Biden has told you as President several times that his plan has been to raise gas prices to unaffordable levels IOT force a transition from fossil fuel / gas use to electric cars...

and you're still trying to convince people none of this is Biden's doing or fault.

Amazing.
Claiming Biden is not responsible for Americans' pain at the pump after promising to make gas prices unbearably painful....

....is like claiming the guy who promised to punch you in the face, who just walked over and pinched you in the face, is not responsible for punching you in the face...

1655930212937.png

The Biden Admin. (and their Cultist sycophants) is literally taking all the most damaging aspects of The New Green Deal - amplified by the Climate Change Enthusiasts and then saying -

What?
What did we do?
Every move democrats make are based on their irrational fear of the climate change end of the world hoax

This brainwashing campaign has been going on since the 1970s and is now part of lib DNA

However, he didn't lie when he told his Environmental Wacko buddies that he was going to curtail drilling in the US, did he?
Can you specifically tell us which oil producing rigs in the US under the trump administration have been shut down and no longer produce oil under the Biden administration?

And oil companies for DECADES have PAID POLITICIANS TO LIE AND BLAME TO DEFLECT -- but for some reason, you have no problem with that, why??
Why?

Because its just liberal bs

The world needs energy

Only the oil companies can produce and deliver the oil we need to live

When you put complete morons like biden and AOC in charge of energy policy we get the high prices we have today

And those high prices are going to trigger a recession that will punish average Americans

Can you specifically tell us which oil producing rigs in the US under the trump administration have been shut down and no longer produce oil under the Biden administration?
Over 138 production drilling rigs have shut down in Wyoming alone. Pumping of wells on Federal lands here in Wyoming has stopped on 87 wells. You really want to play this game??

....it's down about $20 from the recent peak so I have no doubt you folks will be singing Joe's praises (wink) for bringing the price down. In reality, the drop is based on the belief, by the market, an anticipated global recession will result in demand destruction. Meaning the price of oil is set globally based on expectations for supply/demand dynamics largely out of Biden's control.

I think most Repubs know that but couldn't resist the opportunity to pin the blame for gas prices on the guy in the Oval Office with the midterms coming up. And it worked!
Nobody thinks a President controls gas or oil prices. What is disturbing is the Left wing denies that a President’s energy policy can IMPACT gas and oil prices.

Over 138 production drilling rigs have shut down in Wyoming alone. Pumping of wells on Federal lands here in Wyoming has stopped on 87 wells. You really want to play this game??
Yup, I'm playing your game.

Brett Hartl, the government affairs director at the Center for Biological Diversity, also noted more drilling permits were approved in the first year of Biden's presidency than during his predecessor's first 365 days. The center found the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands last year, outpacing the Trump administration's first-year total of 2,658.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki has also pointed to unused permits as the administration faces criticism for its energy policies. According to the latest data setfrom the Bureau of Land Management, there were 9,173 approved permits to drill as of December 31, 2021.

"There are 9,000 approved drilling permits that are not being used," Psaki told reporters Monday. "So the suggestion that we are not allowing companies to drill is inaccurate. The suggestion that that is what is hindering or preventing gas prices to come down is inaccurate."

I appreciate the acknowledgement Biden is not in control of the price of oil despite endless bullshit accusations from Repubs.

Don't be a dipshit. You know damned well that he has no control in bringing the price of gasoline down, but everything he's done so far has caused it to rise.

And it's not fucking "Putin" and it's not fucking "greedy oil companies." You and I both know this.

Since you seemed to be confused as to how this Potatohead jerkoff has fucked this country with the price of energy I'll educated you.

Forum List

Back