For those of you who think Biden is in control of the price of oil, well..

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
....it's down about $20 from the recent peak so I have no doubt you folks will be singing Joe's praises (wink) for bringing the price down. In reality, the drop is based on the belief, by the market, an anticipated global recession will result in demand destruction. Meaning the price of oil is set globally based on expectations for supply/demand dynamics largely out of Biden's control.

I think most Repubs know that but couldn't resist the opportunity to pin the blame for gas prices on the guy in the Oval Office with the midterms coming up. And it worked!

....it's down about $20 from the recent peak so I have no doubt you folks will be singing Joe's praises (wink) for bringing the price down. In reality, the drop is based on the belief, by the market, an anticipated global recession will result in demand destruction. Meaning the price of oil is set globally based on expectations for supply/demand dynamics largely out of Biden's control.

I think most Repubs know that but couldn't resist the opportunity to pin the blame for gas prices on the guy in the Oval Office with the midterms coming up. And it worked!
Just think, the more democrats can get the world economy to collapse the cheaper oil will become

At least they have a plan

Well done.

It's Biden's fault and the Dems are going to in the Mid Terms. Buckle up.

Another filthy liar. 2 dollars a gallon when your senile scumbag took over.

Biden isn't in control of anything and every time he does try to control something, he just makes it worse.
It is a well known construct of the environmental wackos that the more the economy is hurting the less people will travel and build, etc. and the less carbon emissions there will be.

They are at war with economic prosperity in order to save the planet.

These are little truths people are not allowed to utter.

If I were you, I'd find a cave to live in.

Another filthy liar. 2 dollars a gallon when your senile scumbag took over.
1655905966205.png

What a bald face lie...

Bidens policies are what killed the supply. He killed Keystone which would have been completed by now and could have kept some 900.000 barrels a day flowing. He killed exploratory drilling and land leases so they could NOT drill. He has stopped all drilling permits, etc, etc, etc... Everything this fucking retard is doing was aimed at killing supplies so that he could force prices up and make Electric look more acceptable.

QUIT TRYING TO BLAME SHIFT FOR SHIT YOU OWN. We're not as dumb as you look.

Last edited:
What a bald face lie...

Bidens policies are what killed the supply. He killed Keystone which would have been completed by now and could have kept some 900.000 barrels a day flowing. He killed exploratory drilling and land leases so they could drill. He has stopped all drilling permits, etc, etc, etc... Everything this fucking retard is doing was aimed at killing supplies so that he could force prices up and make Electric look more acceptable.

QUIT TRYING TO BLAME SHIFT FOR SHIT YOU OWN. We're not as dumb as you look.
Governments across the globe have a myriad of agreements to curb fossil fuels.

This causes immediate and later effects, as people begin to disinvest for the future of fossil fuels.

You don't shut down pipelines and cancel drilling leases, putting a serious crimp on the supply end, then get to claim that you didn't have any effect on the price.....That's a concept so simple that even a double-digit I.Q. hack like you should be able to understand.

But newp.....Fucking hacks gonna hack.

Just think, the more democrats can get the world economy to collapse the cheaper oil will become

At least they have a plan

Well done.
Oil was $2.00 in 2020 because the world economy collapsed...and it wasn't a Democrat in the White House then....

But since you morons are liars to the core -- you pretend the timeframe when the economy collapsed, were the good old days....

Honestly, do you think Trump, one man, can make much a difference?

I see no fight in the GOP regarding the climate crap.

Traditionally, the GOP is just a speed bump of doing what democrats want to do.
Moderates are fleeing the democrap party. We have a lot more power than people think. We can deal with these thugs. Trump showed us how to stand up and fight. We just have to keep doing it...

Forum List

Back