For those of you who think Biden is in control of the price of oil, well..

So in other words, you think government controls the domestic production of oil...cool...

FVLlGsOUsAEE2Uv.jpg

Does that also mean, government controls the amount of profits that big oil makes?? Because if Biden hates "big oil" so much -- it sure doesn't stop them from making record profits under Democrat presidents

FU_FhtTVEAE9eZL.jpg

Moderates are fleeing the democrap party. We have a lot more power than people think. We can deal with these thugs. Trump showed us how to stand up and fight. We just have to keep doing it...
The pathetic fragility it takes to believe this bullshit....

Oil was $2.00 in 2020 because the world economy collapsed...and it wasn't a Democrat in the White House then....

But since you morons are liars to the core -- you pretend the timeframe when the economy collapsed, were the good old days....
Ah yes, those good old days of $2.00 a barrel oil in 2020.
Wait....what???

Oil was $2.00 in 2020 because the world economy collapsed...and it wasn't a Democrat in the White House then....

But since you morons are liars to the core -- you pretend the timeframe when the economy collapsed, were the good old days....
Remain ignorant... it suits you... Our economy was in rapid recovery until shity pants Biden took over. He flushed it, on purpose.

....it's down about $20 from the recent peak so I have no doubt you folks will be singing Joe's praises (wink) for bringing the price down. In reality, the drop is based on the belief, by the market, an anticipated global recession will result in demand destruction. Meaning the price of oil is set globally based on expectations for supply/demand dynamics largely out of Biden's control.

I think most Repubs know that but couldn't resist the opportunity to pin the blame for gas prices on the guy in the Oval Office with the midterms coming up. And it worked!
He can't control the number of depends he goes through in a day

So in other words, you think government controls the domestic production of oil...cool...

View attachment 660843

Does that also mean, government controls the amount of profits that big oil makes?? Because if Biden hates "big oil" so much -- it sure doesn't stop them from making record profits under Democrat presidents

View attachment 660845
You really are a fucking moron..

Who must approve all leases and drilling permits... I'll wait...

....it's down about $20 from the recent peak so I have no doubt you folks will be singing Joe's praises (wink) for bringing the price down. In reality, the drop is based on the belief, by the market, an anticipated global recession will result in demand destruction. Meaning the price of oil is set globally based on expectations for supply/demand dynamics largely out of Biden's control.

I think most Repubs know that but couldn't resist the opportunity to pin the blame for gas prices on the guy in the Oval Office with the midterms coming up. And it worked!
You post "Biden is not responsible for gas prices" every 2 weeks and I see you're still on your calendar.

Never any substantial and credible proof, always jabs at republicans, always the same old song and dance. And even when others provide you with credible proof and facts you just ignore it and come back again in a couple weeks.

Remain ignorant... it suits you... Our economy was in rapid recovery until shity pants Biden took over. He flushed it, on purpose.
It must be pretty pathetic to constantly rely on lying to make arguments because you know the facts can't....

Can you provide the data that shows inflation wasn't already a thing in early 2021??

Are you dumb enough to think that all policy decisions made by the previous admin stops having an effect the minute a new president wins?? Inflation started ramping up in Jan 2021....

AprCPI1.jpg

Here is the inflation data in Japan.....again, it starts to rise up in the beginning of 2021...

Japan-Inflation-December2021_0.gif

In Poland...same thing.....

Poland-Inflation-April2021.gif

In other words, it is a global thing....just like the whole COVID shut down was a global thing..and gas prices plummeted.....you can't whine about the economy and not know how the fuck inflation works...

You post "Biden is not responsible for gas prices" every 2 weeks and I see you're still on your calendar.

Never any substantial and credible proof, always jabs at republicans, always the same old song and dance. And even when others provide you with credible proof and facts you just ignore it and come back again in a couple weeks.
Makes me think he is a paid propogandist...

There are several of these folks on the Board..

It must be pretty pathetic to constantly rely on lying to make arguments because you know the facts can't....

Can you provide the data that shows inflation wasn't already a thing in early 2021??

Are you dumb enough to think that all policy decisions made by the previous admin stops having an effect the minute a new president wins?? Inflation started ramping up in Jan 2021....

View attachment 660848

Here is the inflation data in Japan.....again, it starts to rise up in the beginning of 2021...

View attachment 660849
In Poland...same thing.....

View attachment 660850
In other words, it is a global thing....just like the whole COVID shut down was a global thing..and gas prices plummeted.....you can't whine about the economy and not know how the fuck inflation works...
Invalid comparison... You are in desperation mode... This is how we know you people are running scared shitless..

So how does "Government" close oil refineries?

Can you link me to the oil refineries that were closed by Democrats??

Do you folks really think government owns oil refineries??

I bet your dumb ass was claiming Obama was closing banks back during the previous economic crisis -- as if big banks had ZERO to do with it...

Why do you Trumpers always rush in to lie for oligarchs??

What do you think about suspending the Federal Fuel Tax?

You can stir the tea leaves and split hairs in an attempt to blur the picture

But it wont work

Biden told is plainly that he was going to kill the oil industry and the result has been the high gas prices when we fill ip our tanks

2019 Rings in Cheapest New Year Gas Prices Since 2016 - AAA

Gas Price Averages: Jan 1-3
$1.99$2.35$2.49$2.25
This tells me that in Obama's final days in office -- gas averaged 1.99 over the span of 3 days......and there was no economic crisis.....

Now, what about this chart.....
NationalComparison_1-11-21-1024x755.png

I am just interested in finding out what was the policy that Trump put in place back in 2020 that caused gas to drop from April 2020 to Dec 2020......whatever that policy is, just have Biden do that

So how does "Government" close oil refineries?

Can you link me to the oil refineries that were closed by Democrats??

Do you folks really think government owns oil refineries??

I bet your dumb ass was claiming Obama was closing banks back during the previous economic crisis -- as if big banks had ZERO to do with it...

Why do you Trumpers always rush in to lie for oligarchs??
You fucking idiot..

ITS CALLED LICENSING POLICIES and LAWS... The Department of Energy is the one who licenses these entities. You can't be this stupid, Can you?

Forum List

Back