For Those of You Hoping for A Donald Trump Victory in November

It's not a waste of money when it accelerates the velocity of money. Elections generate economic activity unrelated to anything the candidates do or say.

Sorry, healthy living only. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. I got all of those out of my system before I was 25 and never looked back.

Sam Wang of the estimable Princeton Election Consortium who out performed well known polling wizard Nate Silver in 2008 and 2012, has made his fall presidential prediction. Currently it is Hillary Clinton at 92% and in November she should close the election with a 95% percentile win over Donald Trump.

This is a humiliating landslide, so intense that any talk of rigging will go laughed at. Read the analysis at Sam Wang's website at Sharpening The 2016 Presidential Forecast

Screen_Shot_2016-08-21_at_1.57.18_PM.png

It is continuing to look good for Ms. Clinton in Georgia. In largely rural states with one very large city, she does well. See CO, NV, IL.

You people are seriously tempting fate. This race is far from over, and anything can happen between now and November. Trump will surge at some point, and the media for the most part will fully embrace it.
Complacency at any point before November 8th could easily hand the White House to Trump.
Nate Silver continues to clearly state that Trump could still win this thing.
Correct.

Trump will more than likely rebound in the polls, perhaps taking a one- or two-point lead in National polls by the middle of October.

Clinton won’t win North Carolina and will lose either Ohio or Florida, along with Iowa.

If Clinton does win it will be with less than 280 EVs.

That ship has sailed. Good to be cautious in all things but it’s also good to be realistic.

Sam Wang of the estimable Princeton Election Consortium who out performed well known polling wizard Nate Silver in 2008 and 2012, has made his fall presidential prediction. Currently it is Hillary Clinton at 92% and in November she should close the election with a 95% percentile win over Donald Trump.

This is a humiliating landslide, so intense that any talk of rigging will go laughed at. Read the analysis at Sam Wang's website at Sharpening The 2016 Presidential Forecast

It is continuing to look good for Ms. Clinton in Georgia. In largely rural states with one very large city, she does well. See CO, NV, IL.
She will lose Colorado and Nevada. Even Illinois is no guarantee. She'll win the N/E and left coast states. But that's it. Trump will win this one. And he'll win HUGE.

Americans do quite well during Democratic administrations.

Like the past seven years? :disbelief:
Damn straight. The economy was a mess seven years ago and very few of us were sitting pretty.

More specifically, in our household our investment portfolio more than doubled in these past seven short years. That's over 11% annualized and goes a long way towards making up for zero net growth at the end of eight years of Republican economic malfeasance, eight years that not only will we never get back, but that severely damaged our economy.

It's no coincidence that the three longest economic expansions in our nation's history occurred during Democratic leadership - the '60s under Kennedy/Johnson, the '90s under Bill Clinton, and the current seven year run under President Obama. It stands to reason if you think about it. All Democrats have to do is reverse the previous Republican administration's policies and we can't help but grow and prosper.

Clinton cooked the books to take credit for a recovery that began in 1992. Obama's "recovery" is the weakest (<3%) since WW2. But don't let the facts get in the way of your diatribe.

She will lose Colorado and Nevada. Even Illinois is no guarantee. She'll win the N/E and left coast states. But that's it. Trump will win this one. And he'll win HUGE.
Actual polling indicates otherwise. Even Rasmussen shows Hillary ahead in Nevada.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Nevada: Trump vs. Clinton

Damn straight. The economy was a mess seven years ago and very few of us were sitting pretty.

More specifically, in our household our investment portfolio more than doubled in these past seven short years. That's over 11% annualized and goes a long way towards making up for zero net growth at the end of eight years of Republican economic malfeasance, eight years that not only will we never get back, but that severely damaged our economy.

It's no coincidence that the three longest economic expansions in our nation's history occurred during Democratic leadership - the '60s under Kennedy/Johnson, the '90s under Bill Clinton, and the current seven year run under President Obama. It stands to reason if you think about it. All Democrats have to do is reverse the previous Republican administration's policies and we can't help but grow and prosper.

Clinton cooked the books to take credit for a recovery that began in 1992. Obama's "recovery" is the weakest (<3%) since WW2. But don't let the facts get in the way of your diatribe.

Actual polling indicates otherwise. Even Rasmussen shows Hillary ahead in Nevada.

Now, maybe. But the times, they are a changin'.

Sorry, healthy living only. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. I got all of those out of my system before I was 25 and never looked back.
The need to post repetitively despite exclaiming you are sure of something.
I suggest psychoanalysis.

Nevada went to Bill Clinton twice and Obama twice.

Las Vegas is a union town where 70% of the state's population lives and works. Trump has property there and is infamously anti-union.

What would suggest Nevada would turn on Hillary?

You people are seriously tempting fate. This race is far from over, and anything can happen between now and November. Trump will surge at some point, and the media for the most part will fully embrace it.
Complacency at any point before November 8th could easily hand the White House to Trump.
Nate Silver continues to clearly state that Trump could still win this thing.

FiveThirtyEight - 2016 Election Forecast

Hillary Clinton - 84.7%

Donald Trump - 15.3%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Las Vegas is a union town where 70% of the state's population lives and works. Trump has property there and is infamously anti-union.

Because hillary is incompetent. People aren't stupid. Union workers aren't stupid, either. I'm a teamster and I averaged 15K/yr more during the Bush years than the Obama years. The future of our economic security for ourselves and our children takes precedence over liberal economic policies and false promises.
The majority of my union brothers are voting Trump.

They'd have a cleaner shot winning if they ran Charles Manson on their ticket. BTW, love you streaming signature. Chilling.

They'd have a cleaner shot winning if they ran Charles Manson on their ticket. BTW, love you streaming signature. Chilling.

Nice comparison? I think they must share the same type gene. I'm afraid to ask which one.

Because hillary is incompetent. People aren't stupid. Union workers aren't stupid, either. I'm a teamster and I averaged 15K/yr more during the Bush years than the Obama years. The future of our economic security for ourselves and our children takes precedence over liberal economic policies and false promises.
Dumb sheep like you make me laugh. :laugh:

No Surprise: Trump Is a Union Buster at His Own Hotel

Wrong moron. The union was attempting to bust the hotel, not the other way around.
There was no union in place to bust.
Food, beverage, and hospitality workers know a union takeover will cost them their jobs. These aren't highly skilled workers such as welders, pilots, steel workers, etc.
You see, the closer you get to hillarys panties, the worse the stench.

Wrong moron. The union was attempting to bust the hotel, not the other way around.
Food, beverage, and hospitality workers know a union takeover will cost them their jobs. These aren't highly skilled workers such as welders, pilots, steel workers, etc.
Wow! You are an exceptionally dumb sheep.
laugh.gif

The union was attempting to bust the hotel? I guess 86% of the workers signing up to go with the union caused you cognitive dissonance.

"About 86 percent of workers in the planned bargaining unit have signed “Union Yes” cards. UNITE HERE is seeking neutrality from the employer and a straight card-check majority vote for unionization, rather than plodding through the NLRB ballot process. Nonetheless, according to the union, the management has run a stealth campaign to persuade hotel staff that organizing is not in their best interest."

Wow! You are an exceptionally dumb sheep.
laugh.gif

The union was attempting to bust the hotel? I guess 86% of the workers signing up to go with the union caused you cognitive dissonance.

"About 86 percent of workers in the planned bargaining unit have signed “Union Yes” cards. UNITE HERE is seeking neutrality from the employer and a straight card-check majority vote for unionization, rather than plodding through the NLRB ballot process. Nonetheless, according to the union, the management has run a stealth campaign to persuade hotel staff that organizing is not in their best interest."
The union says 86%. Do you believe everything you read, dumass? I don't believe that 86% of the workers would vote away their own jobs. Not for one second.

Forum List

Back