For those Dems who were hoping for a Mueller indictment:

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
All of it is funny, but watch from 14:00 especially - might put things into perspective:

All of it is funny, but watch from 14:00 especially - might put things into perspective:

Only thing in perspective here other than what a pathetic fuck you are is what sorry asses you all are that liberal humor has sunken so low now from the days of Johnny Carson that a network now pays people to insult half its audience as what now passes for "entertainment." The only way you leftists can get your jollies now is to all gather together, lock yourselves in a room and snicker at those you don't agree with slapping each other on the back telling each other how smart you are. I wouldn't give NBC, CBS or Colbert one second of my time.

Only thing in perspective here other than what a pathetic fuck you are is what sorry asses you all are that liberal humor has sunken so low now from the days of Johnny Carson that a network now pays people to insult half its audience as what now passes for "entertainment." The only way you leftists can get your jollies now is to all gather together, lock yourselves in a room and snicker at those you don't agree with slapping each other on the back telling each other how smart you are. I wouldn't give NBC, CBS or Colbert one second of my time.

Didn't sound like half of his audience was insulted.

Guthrie cut in to again press Sanders on Trump’s “rhetoric … about a public servant doing [his] job.”

“Are you kidding?” Sanders responded, saying that Trump’s rhetoric “matches” that of the media and Democrats.

“[They] have called the president an agent of a foreign government,” Sanders added. “That is an accusation equal to treason, which is punishable by death in this country.”

Sarah Sanders on whether Trump owes Mueller an apology: 'Are you kidding?'

--------------

Wow, it looks like Sarah is threatening millions of Americans.

You just don't read or think well, do you, Quackendog? Do you really think any conservative or rightwing people actually go to his studio airings or tune into his station? You freaks all gather together and EXCLUDE those who disagree with you, then you sit there and snicker about your "superiority." But that's alright, Obama only got elected because no one dared oppose a black man for fear of being called racist so they turned a blind eye to WHO they were hiring, just so long as he was black. And he only got reelected by his weaponizing the IRS through Lois Lerner to obstruct Romney organizations from operating in the ultimate voter suppression act of the century.

Now you got Trump, and thanks to jackass leftist marionette puppets like Colbert, you're going to have Trump until 2024. :auiqs.jpg:

All the spin, all the crying, all the lying, and all the butthurt if the past few days is sweet sweet music. Haven’t had this much fun watching the left break down since November 2016.

You just don't read or think well, do you, Quackendog? Do you really think any conservative or rightwing people actually go to his studio airings or tune into his station? You freaks all gather together and EXCLUDE those who disagree with you, then you sit there and snicker about your "superiority." But that's alright, Obama only got elected because no one dared oppose a black man for fear of being called racist so they turned a blind eye to WHO they were hiring, just so long as he was black. And he only got reelected by his weaponizing the IRS through Lois Lerner to obstruct Romney organizations from operating in the ultimate voter suppression act of the century.

Now you got Trump, and thanks to jackass leftist marionette puppets like Colbert, you're going to have Trump until 2024. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm pretty sure they don't consider the "Nut Bag" demographic to be part of their audience.

Forum List

Back