The Mueller Madness Brackets

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who got it most wrong?

6D14277C-E6B0-47B9-96B9-A1A9B55150E8.png

Special counsel Robert Mueller has definitively put to rest the collusion theory of President Trump’s election. That’s not a little embarrassing for the many journalists, talking heads, celebrities and instant experts who spent more than two years furiously speculating about Moscow “pee-pee” tapes, treasonous rendezvous and the president’s imminent arrest.

The president’s haters no doubt wish to memory-hole collusion and move on to the next anti-Trump theory. But not so fast: We want to laurel the punditry “champion” — the one who peddled the most nonsensical nonsense, the wildest inanities, the weirdest theories and unsubstantiated stories.

That’s where your brackets come in.

Our contenders are divided into four groups (not unlike NCAA conferences): the print journalists, the cable TV talkers, the Twitterati and the network news reporters and “analysts.” And the brackets are seeded, with the most visible and influential figures contending against the lesser-known.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/25/mueller-madness-the-media-pundits-who-got-it-most-wrong/

I guess not having cable means I am not "in the mainstream culture." I only see what makes it to the web. I have no idea who Ana Navarro is, nor do I see much of that former spook, John Brennan, so I have no idea how influential on the pubic he is.

Forum List

Back