For the record, and food for thought. Is Kansas the first domino to fall?

Allowing deranged men to use women's restrooms and showers is the definition of wrongheaded ideology. Kansas agrees with me. And, more importantly, if the GOP would step up and say so, Kansas would agree with THEM.

That agreement would even be pivotal not only in this election but in the ranks of the GOP into the foreseeable future.
While I was on the road travelling this past week, and stopping at highway rest stops every couple of hours to pee, I was sort of hoping some deranged women would come into the men's room and sit down and pee next to me.

Never happened.

So there must not be that many deranged ones around everywhere.

:D

GOP Moderates and Democrats Say Politics Changing in Kansas

Maybe Paul Ryan needs to rethink his "Conservative Principles" and put in perspective who or what he is responsible for supporting: The people or an ideology.
The problem is blind adherence to failed, wrongheaded conservative ideology; it's time for facts and pragmatism instead.
Question is, will Ryan figure this out on his own or does he too need to lose a national election like Romney and McCain before he does figure it out?

It isn't even Labor Day when the official campaigning starts and lefties are dreaming about dominoes in their fantasy world. Granted most liberals are afflicted with short term memory loss but it should be noted that lots of dominoes fell in the last election and liberal democrats lost the biggest number of seats in modern history.
You seem to see the world in a form of black and white and you have completely forgotten that there are nonpartisan/independents who outnumber both the Democrats and the Republicans.

So, is Kansas turning blue or staying red in your opinion? I don't see how Kansas turning blue helps Trump or any other republican candidate?

Staying blue. But turning away from the hardcore conservative policies of Brownback and his ilk. Worse, Brownback invited us to use Kansas as a microcosm for the applicability of conservative policies through the entire United States.

We did. It failed.
But it's odd though that Kasasans reject gay marriage and deranged men in women's bathrooms so fiercely. That's quite a rallying conservative nexus if the GOP would only coalesce it. Don't you think? The GOP is watching itself die while the paddles of life are literally sitting at their fingertips. I wonder who is whispering in their ears? I guess the party wants to become extinct. Religion is dead. Long live the cult of LGBT. No wonder so many Trumpsters are disgusted with the establishment GOP meekly getting their asses whipped while a pair of brass knuckles hangs just within their reach..

What 'cult of LGBT' are you referring to? You realize that the only 'cult' is the one in your imagination.

And what 'brass knuckles' are you referring to? Remember, you are obsessively fixated on gays and transexuals. You have a website dedicated to your 'fight' against them, and your desire to do so professionally. You've created over 100 threads attacking them. You've created your own message board where there are over 20 threads on the topic......where you respond to yourself. As you're the only one posting there.

You're hysterically fixated.

The electorate isn't. Once again, you're projecting your personal insanity, insisting that if this obsession has completely consumed your life.....that everyone else has to be equally lost in the wasteland of anti-LGBT hate.

Um, no. They don't.

GOP Moderates and Democrats Say Politics Changing in Kansas

Maybe Paul Ryan needs to rethink his "Conservative Principles" and put in perspective who or what he is responsible for supporting: The people or an ideology.
The problem is blind adherence to failed, wrongheaded conservative ideology; it's time for facts and pragmatism instead.
it's time for the people to speak. We are.

You're a people?
I can be anything you want. But since I'm communicating, chances are I am.

While I was on the road travelling this past week, and stopping at highway rest stops every couple of hours to pee, I was sort of hoping some deranged women would come into the men's room and sit down and pee next to me.

Never happened.

So there must not be that many deranged ones around everywhere...

Before Jim Jones gathered enough people together under a deranged platform, that country in South America didn't have many Koolaid related deaths. A cult + time = problems; even when it seems there is calm at present.

Forum List

Back