For the record, and food for thought. Is Kansas the first domino to fall?

GOP Moderates and Democrats Say Politics Changing in Kansas

Maybe Paul Ryan needs to rethink his "Conservative Principles" and put in perspective who or what he is responsible for supporting: The people or an ideology.
The problem is blind adherence to failed, wrongheaded conservative ideology; it's time for facts and pragmatism instead.
it's time for the people to speak. We are.

And in November when Trump loses......will the people have spoken then too?
when Trump wins will the people have spoken?

If Trump were to win the general election? Absolutely.

If Hillary wins, have the people spoken?

?????

Was talking financial...Why are you talking election?

As a dozen Brownback supporters losing their primary elections demonstrate.......this has impacts on the election.

If you read the story, they were losing to more moderate republicans

Kansas Republicans Rebuke Their Conservative Governor
Moderate GOP candidates for the state legislature ousted more than a dozen incumbents aligned with Sam Brownback in primaries on Tuesday

As I said......Brownback's disastrous results have consequences in the election booth.

Sorry to have educated you and burst your bubble.

You have yet to even disagree with me. Let alone 'burst' a 'bubble'. My point is that the failure of Kansas has consequences in the election. And you've spent 2 posts backing my point up.

Thank you.

really?

might want to check the #'s in the swing states ... they're fine if you're a Clinton fan.

?????

Was talking financial...Why are you talking election?

As a dozen Brownback supporters losing their primary elections demonstrate.......this has impacts on the election.

Moderate GOP candidates for the state legislature ousted more than a dozen incumbents aligned with Sam Brownback in primaries on Tuesday

As I said......Brownback's disastrous results have consequences in the election booth.
same ole same ole is no longer allowed in the republican party friends. We the people are talking loudly now. Trump is looking better and better with this news.

Maybe Paul Ryan needs to rethink his "Conservative Principles" and put in perspective who or what he is responsible for supporting: The people or an ideology.
The problem is blind adherence to failed, wrongheaded conservative ideology; it's time for facts and pragmatism instead.

unless unicorns voted.

You have yet to even disagree with me. Let alone 'burst' a 'bubble'. My point is that the failure of Kansas has consequences in the election. And you've spent 2 posts backing my point up.

Thank you.
dude, it shows the revolution of the republican party. That's all. It started with Trump.

no more doing things that ignores the people's wishes. forced government is not an option here.

Thank you.
dude, it shows the revolution of the republican party. That's all. It started with Trump.

no more doing things ignoring the people.

Kicking out conservatives and putting in moderates. Or as you'd call them 'RINOs'.

That's the transition you're speaking of?

unless unicorns voted.

Since Unicorns don't vote, if Hillary wins, have the people spoken?

You don't seem to have much use for the 'people' and what they say....unless they say what you already believe.

Thank you.

no more doing things that ignores the people's wishes.

It is hilarious Skylar thought Kansas voted for democrats...too funny

Thank you.

no more doing things ignoring the people.

Kicking out conservatives and putting in moderates. Or as you'd call them 'RINOs'.

That's the transition you're speaking of?
no more not listening to the people thing.

unless unicorns voted.

Since Unicorns don't vote, if Hillary wins, have the people spoken?

You don't seem to have much use for the 'people' and what they say....unless they say what you already believe.
well since I'm not expecting that, I can't answer other than unicorns. Cause we the people will vote for trump. Bernies people as well. Many Hitlery's as well. If you don't think so, you missed the Bernie primaries.

Thank you.

Like I said, this is very encouraging for Trump. This is going to make the hitleries of the country quite concerned.

Like I said, this is very encouraging for Trump. This is going to make the hitleries of the country quite concerned.

So, is Kansas turning blue or staying red in your opinion? I don't see how Kansas turning blue helps Trump or any other republican candidate?

Thank you.

Sounds like you are predicting a Drumpf victory.

So, is Kansas turning blue or staying red in your opinion? I don't see how Kansas turning blue helps Trump or any other republican candidate?

Staying blue. But turning away from the hardcore conservative policies of Brownback and his ilk. Worse, Brownback invited us to use Kansas as a microcosm for the applicability of conservative policies through the entire United States.

We did. It failed.

Staying blue. But turning away from the hardcore conservative policies of Brownback and his ilk. Worse, Brownback invited us to use Kansas as a microcosm for the applicability of conservative policies through the entire United States.

We did. It failed.
But it's odd though that Kasasans reject gay marriage and deranged men in women's bathrooms so fiercely. That's quite a rallying conservative nexus if the GOP would only coalesce it. Don't you think? The GOP is watching itself die while the paddles of life are literally sitting at their fingertips. I wonder who is whispering in their ears? I guess the party wants to become extinct. Religion is dead. Long live the cult of LGBT. No wonder so many Trumpsters are disgusted with the establishment GOP meekly getting their asses whipped while a pair of brass knuckles hangs just within their reach..

Mary Cheney is one powerful woman. That's all I know.

You're a people?

Brownbacks policies are clearly failed. Cut cut cut education. A state headed backwards.

Forum List

Back