chelsea clintons Husband Works Where?!?!

Its sickening how Washington- insiders enmesh themselves w/the very forces working against the people

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Its sickening how Washington- insiders enmesh themselves w/the very forces working against the people

anyone noticed this dumbfuck talks trash about the establishment and champions Obama?

...at goldman sachs! Lmfao. But you dems dont see anything in that, right?
Fuckin goldman sachs....lmao.

Goldman Sachs has much more sway with Trump than with Hillary. Trump has had lots of loans from Sachs, and will continue to make loans from them.

First it was Steve Mnuchin, who in May joined Trump’s campaign as national finance chairman. He also is Trump’slikely pick for Treasury Secretary, and is part of the GOP presidential candidate’s recently-announced economic advisory team.

Now it’s Steve Bannon, who overnight was named CEO of the Trump campaign.

Bannon made his bones as a mergers and acquisitions banker with Goldman Sachs

Ivanka's Husband gave $100,000 to Democrats....

Donald's Father in Law(which he is 2 years older than) was a member of the communist party....

Hey now!!! The Clinton's are as clean as the driven snow!! Everyone knows this.

Two hack lawyers from Arkansas get government jobs then like magic they amass a $2 billion dollar slush fund e.g. the Clinton foundation, nothing to see here move along.

What are the right so jealous of Democratic Ex Presidents charity work... Carter saved millions of lives... Clinton tackled problems in America and abroad...

I suppose the right's self centered approach to the world...

anyone noticed this dumbfuck talks trash about the establishment and champions Obama?

yes------ I noticed. I noticed that it IS the establishment----
it is no BHUDDHA or BHUDDHAETTE. It did not get
rich from hard labor and sacrifice. It's only effort at productivity involved the "RIGHT PEOPLE AT THE RIGHT
PRICE AND THE RIGHT FAVORS"

Even worse is that they fucked over and probably threatened Bernie and he rolled over

Hey now!!! The Clinton's are as clean as the driven snow!! Everyone knows this.

Two hack lawyers from Arkansas get government jobs then like magic they amass a $2 billion dollar slush fund e.g. the Clinton foundation, nothing to see here move along.

What are the right so jealous of Democratic Ex Presidents charity work... Carter saved millions of lives... Clinton tackled problems in America and abroad...

I suppose the right's self centered approach to the world...

You can join corrupt Hillary in prison.

Forum List

Back