For The Next Year,Looks Like Anything Ben Carson Says Will Be Deemed Vile And Repulsive !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:offtopic::argue: So according to Democrats, what those heroes did on the plane headed for the capital on 9/11 was just despicable and outlandish! How dare they try to save the White House from having a plane crash into it!!!
Now with Ben Carson, well, so long as he is in the top tier and a threat to Hillary, looks like no matter what answer he gives to reporters/cable hosts, he will be declared evil, maliciois, and so detestable that he even puts kittens in the micro-wave just for entertainment!
Example: Matt Lauer: So Mr.Carson, may I ask you what your favorite Italian restaurant is here in New York.
Ben Carson: Well Katy, its a tossup between Lorenzo's and Alfredo's.
Next day in the MSM, Ben Carson gets ripped to shreds for dining Italian!!! He's The Devil !!!!
:dev3:

• Banned
and just for laughs, add your own questions for Ben Carson and how the leftist media would respond.
Example:
Ben, so tell me, what President do you admire the most?

and just for laughs, add your own questions for Ben Carson and how the leftist media would respond.
Example:

Are you actually asking others to write your comedy for you? It's about time. That should have been your approach from the start.

• Banned
Example:
Ben: Well Katy Laurer, my favorite President, by far would be Abraham Lincoln.
Next Day in the MSM,,,,,OFF WITH HIS HEAD !!! You:banana2: Bastard !!!

For The Next Year,Looks Like Anything Ben Carson Says Will Be Deemed Vile And Repulsive !!!

No, most of what Carson says is ignorant and wrong.
Rexx, looks like you called it right on the money! :2up:
yet we never hear the media beat up on Bambi and Biden of whom are a never ending gaffe machine.

And what if some Turkey on MSNBC asks Carson if he feels we need to put an end to animal abuse and just wont tolerate those who hurt and kill pets.

:offtopic::argue: So according to Democrats, what those heroes did on the plane headed for the capital on 9/11 was just despicable and outlandish! How dare they try to save the White House from having a plane crash into it!!!
Now with Ben Carson, well, so long as he is in the top tier and a threat to Hillary, looks like no matter what answer he gives to reporters/cable hosts, he will be declared evil, maliciois, and so detestable that he even puts kittens in the micro-wave just for entertainment!
Example: Matt Lauer: So Mr.Carson, may I ask you what your favorite Italian restaurant is here in New York.
Next day in the MSM, Ben Carson gets ripped to shreds for dining Italian!!! He's The Devil !!!!

If it oinks like a pig, smells like a pig, eats its own shit like a pig...

It's Benny Boy Carson!!

NBC Dufass: Mr.Carson, Do you feel that Anthony Weiner displaying his naked body to teen-age girls on the web was a rather repulsive and detestable act for a established and Married Democrat, and yet his wife Huma never complained?

You have to understand, Ben Carson is 100% African American and comes from abject poverty. Therefore, the left is terrified of him. It's not like Ben is half white devil like Obama who went to an all white prep school in Hawaii.

Ben actually knows what it is like to live in abject poverty and how to escape it. This terrifies the left because the only thing they want to change are more poor illegal voters coming into America to vote Dim.

We see the far right and libertarian wings engaging in disinformation action, just as the Dems will. So surprised.

Well yeah, after all he escaped from the government dependency plantation and has made it clear he's got no intention of ever going back, so it's only natural the gub'mint worshippers will do everything in their power to demonize the good doctor. I'm sure he expected this sort of thing and will deal with it in his usual genial way.......

I loved it when Carson was on the View and Whoopi asked him if he knew what it was like for a woman to make the horrible decision to have an abortion. He missed his chance to ask why it was a horrible decision? Is it a horrible decision to have your gall bladder taken out? How about a breast reduction? Is that an equally horrible decision to make? I thought the fetus was just a mass of cells like a breast or gallbladder?

Of course, the left knows the answer, but are cowards to face the truth.

Forum List

Back