For The Next Year,Looks Like Anything Ben Carson Says Will Be Deemed Vile And Repulsive !!!

Ben Carson simply mumbles worn out rightwing talking points many of which have been kicking around for years.

from the same losers still ranting daily about "trickle-down" who cant even tell you what their own economic system is called or give you an example of it here???????????????????????

hilarious!!

?? Are we supposed to give you pass for your repeated incoherent rantings because English isn't your first language?

no crybaby; you're supposed to rebut what i said; but we both know you're far too ignorant and wont, now dont we??

Rebut what? lol

This is the same way they cried whenever something stupid would come flying out of Pailins dumb face. They scream "OMG people noticed she said stupid shit! YOU PEOPLE ARE BAD FOR NOTICING"

Sorry, Carson sucks and his opinions are stupid. Start another thread on it

YOUR PRESIDENT cant even say corpsman correctly..

Ben Carson simply mumbles worn out rightwing talking points many of which have been kicking around for years.

from the same losers still ranting daily about "trickle-down" who cant even tell you what their own economic system is called or give you an example of it here???????????????????????

hilarious!!

?? Are we supposed to give you pass for your repeated incoherent rantings because English isn't your first language?

no crybaby; you're supposed to rebut what i said; but we both know you're far too ignorant and wont, now dont we??

There are 6 grammatical errors in your sentence. Rebut that! lol

hilarious!!

Rebut what? lol

rebut how you're able to cry like a baby about talking points used by others when all you do is use talkingpoints and in fact your crybaby whine is itself a talking point

hilarious!!

There are 6 grammatical errors in your sentence. Rebut that! lol

itz a messug bored idjit

Its only racist to attack a black man if he's a Democrat, or gay or a tranny or one of the other 49 genders the left freaks have invented. If a black man identifies as a Republican then he is by default an uncle Tom at a minimum.

The left will also attack the black man's intelligence and try to paint him as stupid. Its does not matter how many advanced degrees he has and what his career accomplishments are. This is a Democratic party tactic dating back to the 1960's and the asshole liberal media plays right along with it.

hilarious!!

Rebut what? lol

rebut how you're able to cry like a baby about talking points used by others when all you do is use talkingpoints and in fact your crybaby whine is itself a talking point

Accusing liberals of using talking points is a rightwing nut talking point.

hilarious!!

Rebut what? lol

Define 'talking point'.

hilarious!!

Rebut what? lol

george soros told you to say that dummy

hilarious!!

Rebut what? lol

Define 'talking point'.

generally a catchphrase used by left-wing losers to deflect when the actual facts are inconveniant to them

You aren't funny......but you sure are butthurt.

Ben Carson has said some stupid things. It will get air time.
The media is attacking him because God forbid the republicans elect a black man. It would put all the democrats race baiting to bed.

Rebut what? lol

george soros told you to say that dummy

No, actually that's an original of mine I came up with before I was even on this board.

hilarious!!

Rebut what? lol

Hey dummy does the Republican war on women/minorities/seniors talking points ring a bell? The left has nothing but talking point lies left in the bag. That's why voters booted their asses out of congress.

Rebut what? lol

Define 'talking point'.

generally a catchphrase used by left-wing losers to deflect when the actual facts are inconveniant to them

And what's an example?

Would these be good examples?

Conservative Talking Points - A Conservative's Debating Tool and Reference Database of Political Knowledge

Rebut what? lol

Hey dummy does the Republican war on women/minorities/seniors talking points ring a bell? The left has nothing but talking point lies left in the bag. That's why voters booted their asses out of congress.

Romney ran on ending Medicare as we know it.

Rebut what? lol

Romney ran on ending Medicare as we know it.

Even your deflection is stupid.

Rebut what? lol

You mistake Truisms and facts for talking points. There is a difference.

Rebut what? lol

You mistake Truisms and facts for talking points. There is a difference.

Liberals are lowlife lying scum, there is truth for you.

Forum List

Back