For the Love of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

Congrats on the upgrade Meister. :) :clap2:

Hmmm. My friend Mesister went from a pronouncement that he was leaving the Mod Squad and USMB to being our new administrator? That's pretty amazing.

And I couldn't be more tickled. :)

This is for all you fucking idiots that believed the retard that started the thread. I posted it to show you how fucking dumb you are that you would believe this ass in the first place and his hatred for a man that has done nothing to him.
Some of you have hatred for President Obama because you cannot stand him for his politics or for another reason.
So, take all your hatred and your fucked ways and put them in a pot and you are as big of idiots as the person who started the thread.
I knew that no one ever got those letters.
Hell, my father received the bronze star and never got a letter.

You realize that This Thread Was an Official Statement by a Site Moderator addressing the Issue of Starting Threads in the Appropriate Forum and that the OP, Meister had Every Right to do just that. He's not the Retard. As for Fucking Idiot's, I can only presume that You are Their Leader, and You should take your Bullshit along with the other Fucking Idiots, Somewhere Else.

Seriously. Well said.

WTF?

I may sometimes make a mistake of WHERE I place an OP. What seems political to me MIGHT very well be more appropriate in some other forum.

So, if a Mod asks (rather politely at that) that we make the effort to put our OPs in the right forum, why is there such caterwauling?
Because that's what children do.

village-of-the-damned.jpg

photo credits here

I read the posts in a thread to see if what I want to post will be in the correct area.

my apologies in advance if i mess up a few times. :eek:)

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

Except for the fact that Liberals have shamefully politicized the Trayvon Martin killing.

Why didn't Obama just lower the age requirement for Medicare/Medicaid? Wouldn't that have been much easier? it would've gave every American basic healthcare. Now I'm supposed to make the insurance companies rich?

Why didn't Obama just lower the age requirement for Medicare/Medicaid? Wouldn't that have been much easier? it would've gave every American basic healthcare. Now I'm supposed to make the insurance companies rich?

Welcome to the board, allow me to inform you that you're a bit off-topic and this thread is for all intensive purposes, dead.

Politics - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Try the political sub-forum.

With all due respect, what makes Obamacare and the Traynor Martin case stand out in the public's mind - POLITICS!

The first focuses on the politics of how healthcare should delivered in a nation that has traditionally perceived it as a personal responsibility and the private sector as the best and most cost effect way to deliver it!

The second focuses on a series of politically hot topics - the end Amendment, Florida's "stand your ground" law, fear of crime in America, vigilantism, minorites and the law, etc.

Last edited:
With all due respect, what makes Obamacare and the Traynor Martin case stand out in the public's mind - POLITICS!

The first focuses on the politics of how healthcare should delivered in a nation that has traditionally perceived the private sector as the best and most cost effect!

The second focuses on a series of politically hot topics - the end Amendment, Florida's "not one step back" law, crime in America, vigilantism, minorites and the law, etc.

Anything can be made into a political topic, we just try to categorize things as accurately as possible depending on the angle of the OP.

The two issues in their simplest form aren't political.

The first focuses on the politics of how healthcare should delivered in a nation that has traditionally perceived the private sector as the best and most cost effect!

The second focuses on a series of politically hot topics - the end Amendment, Florida's "stand alone" law, crime in America, vigilantism, minorites and the law, etc.

Anything can be made into a political topic, we just try to categorize things as accurately as possible depending on the angle of the OP.

Similar events receive differing amounts of public, media and political attention - largely due to timing and circumstances.

I'm sure that there have been several incidents throughout the US that are quite similar to the Traynor Martin Case, so why should this particular one capture the public's attention and create a political "firestorm?"

The Traynor Martin Case is more that just another personal tragedy that could have been avoided, it captures a wider spectrum of issues that concern the American public - and that translates in "politics."

Last edited:

The second focuses on a series of politically hot topics - the end Amendment, Florida's "stand alone" law, crime in America, vigilantism, minorites and the law, etc.

Similar events receive differing amounts of public, media and political attention - largely due to timing and circumstances.

I'm sure that there have been several incidents throughout the US that are quite similar to the Traynor Martin Case, so why should this particular one capture the public's attention and create a political "firestorm?"

The Traynor Martin Case is more that just another personal tragedy that could have been avoided, it captures a wider spectrum of issues that concern the American public - and that translates in "politics."

When you own the board, you can take the Traynor Martin case out of race/race relations and put it where you like, okay?

and that translates in "politics

I know, that's basically what I said.

There have been threads related to Martin/Zimmerman that have gone in politics, the one discussing Obama's take on it being a prime example.

Then there are the ones that are discussing the points of the case, such as eyewitnesses. That doesn't belong in the politics section.

Maybe that's your problem....you're much-too inexperienced to understand....

EVERYTHING has political-implications!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back