For the Love of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

Maybe you should stop doing that. I can't believe you think health care isn't political.

This is for all you fucking idiots that believed the retard that started the thread. I posted it to show you how fucking dumb you are that you would believe this ass in the first place and his hatred for a man that has done nothing to him.
Some of you have hatred for President Obama because you cannot stand him for his politics or for another reason.
So, take all your hatred and your fucked ways and put them in a pot and you are as big of idiots as the person who started the thread.
I knew that no one ever got those letters.
Hell, my father received the bronze star and never got a letter.

This is for all you fucking idiots that believed the retard that started the thread. I posted it to show you how fucking dumb you are that you would believe this ass in the first place and his hatred for a man that has done nothing to him.
Some of you have hatred for President Obama because you cannot stand him for his politics or for another reason.
So, take all your hatred and your fucked ways and put them in a pot and you are as big of idiots as the person who started the thread.

You realize that This Thread Was an Official Statement by a Site Moderator addressing the Issue of Starting Threads in the Appropriate Forum and that the OP, Meister had Every Right to do just that. He's not the Retard. As for Fucking Idiot's, I can only presume that You are Their Leader, and You should take your Bullshit along with the other Fucking Idiots, Somewhere Else.

Last edited:

You realize that This Thread Was an Official Statement by a Site Moderator addressing the Issue of Starting Threads in the Appropriate Forum and that the OP, Meister had Every Right to do just that. He's not the Retard. As for Fucking Idiot's, I can only presume that You are Their Leader, and You should take your Bullshit along with the other Fucking Idiots, Somewhere Else.

Seriously. Well said.

WTF?

I may sometimes make a mistake of WHERE I place an OP. What seems political to me MIGHT very well be more appropriate in some other forum.

So, if a Mod asks (rather politely at that) that we make the effort to put our OPs in the right forum, why is there such caterwauling?

Seriously. Well said.

WTF?

I may sometimes make a mistake of WHERE I place an OP. What seems political to me MIGHT very well be more appropriate in some other forum.

So, if a Mod asks (rather politely at that) that we make the effort to put our OPs in the right forum, why is there such caterwauling?

Exactly. Sometimes placement is Multiple Choice and that is understandable. When Dozens of Threads start popping up all over the place, on a Hot Topic, stepping on each other, they get moved and merged. We should be checking what is out there already, before starting new threads. The Search Function, works really well there. Some think it's okay to trash Mod's like this Clown, and we wonder why they burn out.

Last edited:
We have a specific forum for healthcare/Insurance/government healthcare.
I can't believe you didn't know that.

There are also examples of heavy handed moving that seems to have more to do with who's posting rather than the topic. Perhaps you could explain how the thread below ended up in the Flame Zone.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-you-think-of-the-case-of-trayvon-martin.html

There's also the matter of how posting styles are attacked by moderators, but foul language abounds on the board. I think steps should be taken to improve board civility rather than spending time on mere hosekeeping.

We have a specific forum for healthcare/Insurance/government healthcare.
I can't believe you didn't know that.

There are also examples of heavy handed moving that seems to have more to do with who's posting rather than the topic. Perhaps you could explain how the thread below ended up in the Flame Zone.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...-you-think-of-the-case-of-trayvon-martin.html

There's also the matter of how posting styles are attacked by moderators, but foul language abounds on the board. I think steps should be taken to improve board civility rather than spending time on mere hosekeeping.

What was the Premise of the Thread? Was it True? False? Was it a Presumption of what happened? Surely what led up to the Shooting is Not known. How many other Threads about the Incident were on the Boards at the time? Sometimes Stuff gets moved to the Flame Zone to allow for more freedom of expression, it is pretty much the most slack Forum on the Site, in relation to explosive or potentially explosive dialog. Are you confusing the Flame Zone with The Romper Room? You know Meister is not currently a Moderator, right? Why not PM an Administrator? No wait.... They all got tired of your crap and left.

why are ex mods....so bitter?

Why take cheap shots at Meister? You're not. but a couple here are. When was the last time you complained about a redirected Thread, or a Merge? You don't. You know that issues like this should be addressed in PM Format, not on the Boards. I'm not bitter SB, just standing up for one of my closest friends here. You know Meister is Stand Up.

why are ex mods....so bitter?

Why take cheap shots at Meister? You're not. but a couple here are. When was the last time you complained about a redirected Thread, or a Merge? You don't. You know that issues like this should be addressed in PM Format, not on the Boards. I'm not bitter SB, just standing up for one of my closest friends here. You know Meister is Stand Up.

Straight Goods. :clap2:

Seriously. Well said.

WTF?

Only caterwauling by a few idiots. Earlier I actually made a case for why a thread discussing healthcare or something else might be placed in the political forum, and that same Mod very politely and competently explained to me why I might be wrong about that. Now, I feel bad about even bringing that up and hope that didn't contribute to Meister's decision to not only quit the Mod Squad, but USMB as well. He has always been one of my favorites on the board before and after his 'promotion' if the thankless task of moderating can be considered a 'promotion'. Also PixieStix!

I also hope that after he cools down and thinks it over, Meister will miss the sane ones enough to come back and be the great member he has always been. And I hope Pixie is still with us.

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

For the Love of God... Who is Traynor?... :dunno:

And why isn't Meister a Maude no mo?... :(

:)

peace...

Congrats on the upgrade Meister. :) :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back