For the Love of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

Ahem

Neither is this.

This belongs in the General or Flame zone.

Or the Rubber room where all whiners belong.

As you were.

:tongue::lol:

Do as I say not as I do, works for me:D

perhaps if mods worried about socks and other things.....you could improve the board...but continue to move threads..if that makes you feel valid...

perhaps if you weren't such a wanker...

:confused:

Are you Meisters sock?

naw... I just think the mods get a raw deal from a lot of posters.

people whine and complain that their threads get moved, like that is somehow censorship or an infringement on their right to free speech, etc. Well, put some thought into the category and post the threads in the right fucking place, and they won't GET moved. Yanno?

mod whining?

as i told gunny...cant handle the job.....quit

Maybe I was, but WTF? Posters aren't smart enough to put a thread in the proper forum? It ain't rocket science, Bones.
Like I said earlier, it's not like this is a paid position. I come here to enjoy the board just like you do, Bones. Not having to clean up everybodies mess. You mention socks....we do what we can with them...if you suspect a sock....flag it, and we will check it out. Oh yeah....and we do "other things", too. But yes, we have to move threads to the proper forum.

mod whining?

Maybe I was, but WTF? Posters aren't smart enough to put a thread in the proper forum? It ain't rocket science, Bones.
Like I said earlier, it's not like this is a paid position. I come here to enjoy the board just like you do, Bones. Not having to clean up everybodies mess. You mention socks....we do what we can with them...if you suspect a sock....flag it, and we will check it out. Oh yeah....and we do "other things", too. But yes, we have to move threads to the proper forum.
That's great that you do that about socks...check them out.

But, we already know some socks are allowed. That's 'kosher', though. ;)

Last edited:
perhaps if you weren't such a wanker...

:confused:

Are you Meisters sock?

naw... I just think the mods get a raw deal from a lot of posters.

people whine and complain that their threads get moved, like that is somehow censorship or an infringement on their right to free speech, etc. Well, put some thought into the category and post the threads in the right fucking place, and they won't GET moved. Yanno?

otn3t1.png

+2

and you have little to say but name calling...

Calling people whiners is name calling...

review: meister is the one whining....

/js

mod whining?

Um...Shouldn't this thread be in Announcements or maybe even General? :D

mod whining?

Um...Shouldn't this thread be in Announcements or maybe even General? :D

This is the forum where the problem lies.

I think more attention to burying the troll threads might be helpful.

I don't like troll threads either. However, there is a difference between moving a thread posted incorrectly into it's proper location... and burying a thread so no one can find it.

That problem is resolved by clicking on the "New Posts" Tab. Anything Hot will remain there in order of last post, regardless of the Forum.

Would you people who start threads on government healthcare and threads on Traynor Martin put them in the appropriate forums? For the last two days I've spent 75% of my time moving threads to the proper forums. Not everything is political!

For me, I believe the Trayvon shooting and more precisely the medias portrayal of the events is indeed, political.

In fact I just posted a thread pointing out the concerted efforts by our media to intentionally mislead the public....they clearly have an agenda here.

The only question is, what is that agenda? I believe it political at it's very core.

Having said that I understand your frustration and will do better....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back