For the LADIES

Joz said:
I have this file on my computer. When I went to "manage attachments" it said it was an invalid file.

I then went to Jim's imaginghostingsite. I have it in my file there. I then tried to copy it and put it in the posting box. Didn't work.
C'mon -=d=-, SE, etc., help her. I want to 'see'.

Joz said:
I have this file on my computer. When I went to "manage attachments" it said it was an invalid file.

I then went to Jim's imaginghostingsite. I have it in my file there. I then tried to copy it and put it in the posting box. Didn't work.

Can you see the the file in your list of files?

Should show your folder, then the file name.

Right-click on the file, then 'Copy Shortcut' - then come to your posting/reply window and hit 'ctrl-v' = and it should paste the location of the link.

I went back and double checked.. It definitely said FOR the ladies.. There must be some mistake. Now put up! :D

Pale Rider said:
OK I'll be busy for the next few minutes cleaning up the puke off my keyboard... :puke3:

Well, she did say *ladies*. What made *you* look? :D

(blush) Originally, that video was strictly for Joz - but I felt okay enough for her to share my dancing with all of you...don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

:)

Thanks Joz for bringing back the awful memories I was trying to forget, I swear that was the same guy that was at my club, dancing up on the poles the second weekend I worked! :puke:

Joz, the guy had cleavage? :wtf: :teeth:

Still I was impressed by how he didn't knock any pics of either wall in that small hallway. Hmmm, control?

Forum List

Back