For the Fani Willis fans, she lost!!!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hell no her fans shout. She won.

But let this lawyer explain the cases and you will learn she is losing every case so far.

Amazing you say!!!! I say watch the video. Want it faster. Go to around 5 minutes and you should get it.

The Rico charge is BS

Trog Baby, I feel so bad for all of the poor TDS Turds on this site literally gloating in advance
BANKING their entire self-worth on Trump going to Sing Sing anytime soon in an orange jump suit!

intears.gif

Hell no her fans shout. She won.

But let this lawyer explain the cases and you will learn she is losing every case so far.

Amazing you say!!!! I say watch the video. Want it faster. Go to around 5 minutes and you should get it.

Lost? We have very different definitions of the word "lost". :auiqs.jpg:Three people in Trump's inner "legal" circle have plead to lesser charges. And those plea deals include flipping on Trump in return for no jail time. Should be fun. And you do know what the word "probation" means..right? Mean...they fuck up just once and try anything approaching this again..and..to prison they go. Do not pass Go. Do not collect your accolades from your savior. He's just gonna throw you under the bus anyway.

Lost? We have very different definitions of the word "lost". :auiqs.jpg:Three people in Trump's inner "legal" circle have plead to lesser charges. And those plea deals include flipping on Trump in return for no jail time. Should be fun. And you do know what the word "probation" means..right? Mean...they fuck up just once and try anything approaching this again..and..to prison they go. Do not pass Go. Do not collect your accolades from your savior. He's just gonna throw you under the bus anyway.
So what you think they will do is flip on Trump? Based on what do you claim that? The reasons for why Fani Willis has lost is in the video you apparently refused to watch.

Three people in Trump's inner "legal" circle have plead to lesser charges. And those plea deals include flipping on Trump in return for no jail time. Should be fun.
And just what do you think the word is worth from someone who agrees to "flip" on a close associate with the promise of a big reward? If the fed agreed to buy me a small island in the Azores and set me up for life instead of life in jail if I just turned state's evidence on YOU Jack, then I did, and I "spilled the beans" on you, would you consider me a credible witness? Or just saying what I thought you WANTED to hear in order to just save my own ass?

And you do know what the word "probation" means..right? Mean...they fuck up just once and try anything approaching this again..and..to prison they go.
That is what fascists do, Jack. The state shuts you down and off to prison you go if you say or do anything unapproved by the state. Not at all what America is supposed to be like. Both our media and public are supposed to hold government's feet to the fire, Jack, not the other way around.

1633570950292.jpeg

1621446150602.png

riotersfgg.jpg

Last edited:
Fanny has made a name for herself in prosecutorial circles even if she can't spell it right. You go girl!

faniwillislocalnews.jpg

Trog Baby, I feel so bad for all of the poor TDS Turds on this site literally gloating in advance
BANKING their entire self-worth on Trump going to Sing Sing anytime soon in an orange jump suit!

View attachment 848246
He isn't going to jail....we don't punish powerful people like that

Which is why it is also funny to see Trumpers fantasize about "Biden" like they do......its even funnier because they can't even so much as get a parking ticket against him...

Imagine how much they would be jizzing their underoos if Biden racked up 91 felonies

He isn't going to jail....we don't punish powerful people like that

Which is why it is also funny to see Trumpers fantasize about "Biden" like they do......its even funnier because they can't even so much as get a parking ticket against him...

Imagine how much they would be jizzing their underoos if Biden racked up 91 felonies
Biff, apparently you are not in touch with what Congress is doing to Biden.

Forum List

Back