For the 4th of July weekend

I always have a problem with this type of journalism. Who knows how many he may have interviewed that did know the answers.

One thing to note, that those he did feature were mostly young, products of the liberal educational system.

I always have a problem with this type of journalism. Who knows how many he may have interviewed that did know the answers.

One thing to note, that those he did feature were mostly young, products of the liberal educational system.
Why would it matter how many got it right?

The question is....why does ANY American not know it?

Maybe they don't care...

Maybe the video is a production to make people look stupid?
You really don't know, but want to pass judgement anywhey, are people just bored or super cynical?

Maybe they don't care...
yeah...maybe they don't.

Which is an even bigger indictment of their intelligence and/or character.

Maybe they don't care...
yeah...maybe they don't.

Which is an even bigger indictment of their intelligence and/or character.
Not really, since I couldn't give two shits about what or how they spend their time..It does not involve me and I have better things to do with my time than worry about what some else may or may not be doing with their time...

Forum List

Back