For Reps Sake!

That looks like a Burmese. I have one that looks just like that. She is five years old.

Attachments

• 20140608_201016.jpg
    20140608_201016.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 79
Most all Siamese are short hair. A cross between a Burma and a Siamese produces a Burmese. Some people call them long haired Siamese. That is a pretty kitten. My daughter found a Siamese kitten a few days ago. It was behind a garbage dumpster. It looks to be about six week's old. When she told me I thought it was a mix. But this one is full blooded according to the vet. Cute little bugger. Cannot understand why people just throw away animals like they are garbage.

Most all Siamese are short hair. A cross between a Burma and a Siamese produces a Burmese. Some people call them long haired Siamese. That is a pretty kitten. My daughter found a Siamese kitten a few days ago. It was behind a garbage dumpster. It looks to be about six week's old. When she told me I thought it was a mix. But this one is full blooded according to the vet. Cute little bugger. Cannot understand why people just throw away animals like they are garbage.
Are Burmese cats noisy like Siamese are reputed to be? My last cat, just a black and white domestic long hair, was talkative, but not noisy.

Forum List

Back