For our resident Zionists

Originally posted by William Joyce
I did a story on those guys once. They had names for stuff unnamed in their languages: subs were porpoises, planes were various types of birds, depending on the size, etc. Pretty interesting stuff.

I'm interested to know why you were doing a story about that?

Jews Creating MoreTerrorists!
by:wendy_sews
_
If the United States is to be serious about stemming Islamic hatred of our country, and subsequently the motivation of millions to wage holy war against us, there is truly only one place to start. That place is Israel, the American client state that has kept Palestinians under an increasingly brutal military occupation for 37 years and counting. And the Sharon government's assassination last week of Hamas founder and "spiritual leader" Sheik Ahmed Yassin marked a critical escalation in Arab and Islamic bitterness toward not just Israel, but America.

The pragmatic effects of the Yassin assassination cannot be in doubt. Israel's policy of assassinating figures it claims are associated with Palestinian suicide bombings is flagrantly illegal, and has drawn the condemnation of every major leader in the world, save one. Even Great Britain's Tony Blair condemned the killing of Yassin; George W. Bush spoke volumes by his solitary refusal to be more than "troubled" by it.

Hamas is, or was, a controversial group in the Arab world, not least because despite the well-publicized activities of its military wing, the group has its roots as a religious and social organization -- providing help to Palestinians impoverished by Israel's occupation in a way that Yassar Arafat's fundamentally corrupt Palestinian Authority never did. But Yassin -– a blind, quadriplegic old man whose power came entirely from his words, not his swagger -- has now been elevated to martyrdom by his death at the hands of Israel. Any qualms about his group's terror tactics are now forgotten in the Arab world. And throughout the Arab world, it is taken for granted that such an escalation in Israeli tactics could not have occurred without at least tacit approval from Washington.

With Yassin's death, the gloves have come off. For years, the groups waging a war of terror against Israel have studiously avoided U.S. targets. As much as America was hated for its indulgence of Israeli brutality, this moderation was recognition that Washington was the only conceivable entity with enough leverage over the Israeli government to bring it to the table for any kind of negotiation to end the bloodshed. Despite its bankrolling of and diplomatic cover for Israel's abuses, America has been one of the Palestinians' only slivers of hope.

That hope is gone, vanished in the same crater as the body of Yassin and the other unfortunates killed in the attack against him. For the first time, the military wing of Hamas has now vowed to exact revenge against not only Israel, but America. Al-Qaeda and a host of other terror groups also listed the U.S. as a particular target in response to the Yassin assassination. The number of terror groups determined to strike at the United States has just vastly expanded.

It didn't have to happen, of course. But the peace process that Bill Clinton so desperately tried to bring to fruition in his last days in office has been callously punted by George Bush. Under Bush and Colin Powell, the government of Ariel Sharon, the most bellicose in modern Israeli history, has had free license to commit one provocation after another in its response to the current Palestinian intifada. In the wake of 9-11, when Islamic public opinion towards America matters a great deal to us and the fate of the Palestinians matters to the Islamic public more than any other political issue, it's hard to find anyone in the Islamic world who doesn't consider Bush and Sharon to be a single, two-headed monster.

Had Bush even lifted an occasional finger to restrain Sharon or advance the peace process, the terror threat against America might not be so great today. Hopefully it won't have to be investigated some day by some other post-tragedy panel. George Bush's failure of diplomacy and common sense is there for all to see. We're all in greater danger now as a result.

Originally posted by Ghostpipe
Jews Creating MoreTerrorists!
by:wendy_sews
_

With Yassin's death, the gloves have come off. For years, the groups waging a war of terror against Israel have studiously avoided U.S. targets.

Wake up.

[The US] has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous, and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation.
Osama bin Laden, March 1997, CNN

I'm admitting that terrorist groups that hate Israel hate us for supporting Israel. Isn't that obvious? I don't think anyone can deny that. Palestinian children were dancing in the streets on 12 Sept.

A large part? Well, that's difficult for me to gauge. Osama listed such things as the first invasion of Iraq and the stationing of US troops in Saudi Arabia as justifications for his jihad against us, but I'm sure assistance to Israel is high up on his list of excuses.

At any rate, terrorists won't sour me to our support of Israel. Between Islamic jihadists and democratic jews, I'll take the jews every day of the week.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Between Islamic jihadists and democratic jews, I'll take the jews every day of the week.

But why take either one? Why not NEITHER? Why do 200 million white, GENTILE Americans have to fork over billions and stand for terrorist attacks just because Jews demand it? What if it were reversed? What if Mohammad and friends ran the Times, the Journal, CBS and Miramax, filled up the Congress and the Ivy Leagues, and then started pushing for the U.S. to destroy Israel? All of which resulted in Jewish terrorist attacks on America a la the Stern Gang? Would you go along with that? Or would you say, take a hike, ragboys!

I would!

So why not tell the Jews to blow it out their shofars? Democratic, indeed. Jews have no more interest in "democracy" than Arabs, you or me. It's only fine by them so long as they can manipulate it to their ends. Do you know what the polls show about what percentage of Americans favors open immigration? Compared to Jews?

Guess what our policy is.

Jews get their way not because it's morally superior or beneficial to us or otherwise reasonable or logical. They get it because they're hyperactive, aggressive, in-your-face little fuckers who lie, deceive, slip, slide, whine, threaten and BULLY their way through, trashing anyone who stands up to them as an "anti-Semite." So what. So they've always been like that. Does it mean we have to let them dictate to us? Let them call the tune? NO.

My kingdom for the blessing of a simple, firm NO.

So why not tell the Jews to blow it out their shofars? Democratic, indeed. Jews have no more interest in "democracy" than Arabs, you or me. It's only fine by them so long as they can manipulate it to their ends. Do you know what the polls show about what percentage of Americans favors open immigration? Compared to Jews?

Guess what our policy is.

Jews get their way not because it's morally superior or beneficial to us or otherwise reasonable or logical. They get it because they're hyperactive, aggressive, in-your-face little fuckers who lie, deceive, slip, slide, whine, threaten and BULLY their way through, trashing anyone who stands up to them as an "anti-Semite." So what. So they've always been like that. Does it mean we have to let them dictate to us? Let them call the tune? NO.

My kingdom for the blessing of a simple, firm NO.

Read a Bible. America was founded on Christian principles. Jews have a Biblical place in society.

THAT is why we do what we do. -Until we turn to join the EU in going against them.

I doubt the administration would say the war on Iraq was based on biblical principles, but...

Where in the Bible does it say this?

I doubt the administration would say the war on Iraq was based on biblical principles, but...

Where in the Bible does it say this?

You turned my words around.

I said Jews have a place in Biblical history. They are claimed to be God's chosen people. -Before you get ruffled, that is according to Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Jews, etc..

As such, when this country was founded by spiritual Biblically based people, policy reflected it. Over time, we have changed the other direction. The reason we still hang in is because we have built up ties over time and thus have a deteriorating, but existing relationship of sorts.

You said:

I answered it with why they get what they do. It isn't favoritism, it is a long standing relationship coupled with a deteriorating commitment to Biblical principal of doing what is right to fellow believers.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Because the defense of democracy anywhere defends our democracy here, your comments about Jews and democracy notwithstanding.

can I have a philosophy lesson on that theory please? :rolleyes:

If you look at the full text of OBL statement you will realise that his war is to justify the return of Palestinian Land occupied Israel and protected by big brother the US. To the rest of the world this is not right and there is no justice....... meet people who are not American and you will realize how unpopular American are at this age and time...

Link -
http://paulboutin.weblogger.com/2001/10/08

Osama bin Laden's statement
The full statement, translated into English, from Osama bin Laden, which was broadcast on the Al-Jazeera television station on Sunday night after missiles hit targets in Afghanistan. It showed bin Laden dressed in military fatigues. It was not clear when it was recorded.

"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger.

There is America, hit by God in one of its softest spots. Its greatest buildings were destroyed, thank God for that.

There is America, full of fear from its north to its south, from its west to its east. Thank God for that. What America is tasting now, is something insignificant compared to what we have tasted for scores of years. Our nation (the Islamic world) has been tasting this humiliation and this degradation for more than 80 years.

Its sons are killed, its blood is shed, its sanctuaries are attacked, and no one hears and no one heeds. When God blessed one of the groups of Islam, vanguards ofIslam, they destroyed America. I pray to God to elevate their status and bless them.

Millions of innocent children are being killed as I speak. They are being killed in Iraq without committing any sins and we don't hear condemnation or a fatwa from the rulers.

In these days, Israeli tanks infest Palestine in Jenin, Ramallah, Rafah, Beit Jala, and other places in the land of Islam, and we don't hear anyone raising his voice or moving a limb.

When the sword comes down (on America), after 80 years, hypocrisy rears its ugly head. They deplore and they lament for those killers, who have abused the blood, honor, and sanctuaries of Muslims. The least that can be said about those people, is that they are debauched. They have followed injustice. They supported the butcher over the victim, the oppressor over the innocent child. May God show them His wrath and give them what they deserve.

I say that the situation is clear and obvious. After this event, after the senior officials have spoken in America, starting with the head of infidels worldwide, Bush, and those with him. They have come out in force with their men and have turned even the countries that belong to Islam to this treachery, and they want to wag their tail at God, to fight Islam, to suppress people in the name of terrorism.

When people at the ends of the earth, Japan, were killed by their hundreds of thousands, young and old, it was not considered a war crime, it is something that has justification. Millions of children in Iraq, is something that has justification. But when they lose dozens of people in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam (capitals of Kenya and Tanzania, where U.S. embassies were bombed in 1998), Iraq was struck and Afghanistan was struck. Hypocrisy stood in force behind the head of infidels worldwide, behind the cowards of this age, America and those who are with it.

These events have divided the whole world into two sides. The side of believers and the side of infidels, may God keep you away from them. Every Muslim has to rush to make his religion victorious. The winds of faith have come. The winds of change have come to eradicate oppression from the island of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

To America, I say only a few words to it and its people. I swear by God, who has elevated the skies without pillars, neither America nor the people who live in it will dream of security before we live it in Palestine, and not before all the infidel armies leave the land of Muhammad, peace by upon him.

God is great, may pride be with Islam. May peace and God's mercy be upon you."

Well, shoot. I ain't a big fan of Osama for makin' me walk all the damn way home from Manhattan on 9/11, but it's real hard for me to see how "they hate us for our democracy and success" answers a rich-as-shit Arab who lives in caves to stick up for his people. Way I see it, we Gentiles have something in common with the ragheads: not quite as smart as the Jews, but close, and we have more people, like them.

I am NOT suggesting an alliance. I'm just sayin'.

Iraq is beginning to look more and more like Veitnam. Everyone knows that the Shia muslim, the biggest sect in Iraq are not secular and wants the country to be run by Clerics and Mullahs. How can you convince a population who are not ready for democracy. The only way, is to commit genocide, taking out the majority of the population. I guess it will only escalte.... in Israel there will be more sucide bombing (better to die a matyr, than to suffer indignity, poverty and uncertainty), whist in Iraq more US soldier will died becoz President Bush lied. Here is something I read from another post which I think says it all.....

http://news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=m&board=37138459&tid=apiraq&sid=37138459&mid=1400404

As a concerned Republican..
by:ed_blackmail
04/01/04 09:25 pm
Msg: 1400404 of 1400434
6 recommendations

_
I think its time to clarify the republican position on the war in Iraq:

We went to war not because of smallpox. We went there because of uranium Saddam bought in Niger….er, I mean because of aluminum tubes…no, wait, because of chemical weapons stockpiles….actually, what I mean is, Bush and Powell had intelligence data with Satellite photos of specific locations of WMD’s….

Ooops, disregard everything I said, it was because Saddam caused 9/11…well, okay, not because of that, but he had links to Al Quaida,….actually, no, Osama called him an infidel, but he knew people who knew people who talked about those guys….

Whatever, the war is a done deal, the combat is over….well, there are a couple of isolated incidents….somewhat isolated to the Sunni Muslim area only….well, okay, there is resistance, I mean, we've only lost 600 soldiers and those are very light casualties. I mean, just ask the families of those 600, well, OK, maybe don't do that. but at least the administration is not asking for any money…well, okay, they are, but 100 Billion dollars of your money and your children’s money will be enough….plus an extra 80 Billion, but that will be PLENTY….for this year…

Ok, but we do have a broad coalition, and they are gonna help us…they will……and if not we can simply ask the UN….okay, so they refused a few of our requests, I wonder if its cause Bush called them “irrelevant?” Or maybe it's because we can't protect them from suicide bombers. Okay, fine, we don’t need the UN, we’ll do it without them….

At least we know that Iraq is our main front in the war on terrorism. Saddam Hussein is the biggest terror- WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT OFF THAT STUPID TAPE OF BIN LADEN!! Thank You!! -as I was saying, Saddam was the biggest threat for US safety. Did I show you the latest picture of Saddam? Look at that beard. And if you doubt your government, then you are a terrorist. The war with Iraq was necessary, and we have hired the best in the business to convince you of that. Our new slogan will be “JUST NUKE IT!” It's easier than saying "noo-ku-lar" after all. Thank you for letting me clarify my view>ends

All these death was unnecessary....... 600 families lost their sond & daughters in Iraqs = 3,000 greiving surviving families member.... and for what???? No hope!!!!

I'm just curious. As a white nationalist, I seek self-determination for white people. I believe that we should have living space and racial sovereignty. I want for white people what Jews in Israel have --- the right to exclude. I don't want to be ruled by Jews, judged by their judges, sent to fight their wars, made to study their anti-white thinkers like Freud and Marx, made to pay their taxes, watch my culture denigrated by their movie makers and show writers, humiliated by their anti-white lawyers, and generally dictated to by them. Basically, I want Jews to leave me alone.

Here's the simple truth. There is nothing about America that promises white people the land. Who the hell promised "white people" America? America was taken from native Americans. Whereas, in the Bible, there are statements dated from thousands of years ago that the land was paid for and fought for by the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That's the difference.

By the way, I've made a call to the secret Jewish society to which I belong, and the Jews are not going to leave you alone. They're going to send Adam Sandler to your home to sing you both versions of the Hannukah Song. Thy paranoia increaseth. Jeeewwwws. Jeeewwwws.

Forum List

Back