No Winners in the War on Terror

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
Let us assume the State of Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state co-existing in peace with her neighbors. This is clearly not the case today. The real question is how are things going to change for the better on both sides so the people can live in peace and have security co-existing together. Accepting the fact that there are three major parts to the War on Islamic Terrorists that the United States Foreign Policies are directly connected too. The first being the current policies and actions of the State of Israel, the second being tyrannical forms of governments of many Middle Eastern nations and the third being our national energy policies.

More specifically our consumption of so much of the world fossil fuel is crippling many of the other developing nations around the world. With many of the developed industrial nations having little to no native fossil fuel reserves. This is putting economic and political pressure on those nations that have substantial oil reserves. The flow of oil and money going into the hands of a very few people has corrupted the system. In many cases what is political and socially correct has been put on the back burner to guarantee a steady supply of Middle Eastern oil.

The perception of the problem to what is right and wrong will vary according to what side a person?s views it from. The religious indoctrination of the people on both sides has polarized the people even the moderates deepening the divide of the people. Without major policies changes on both sides things will continue to get worse for the people on both sides. Only by making friends out of our enemies will we have a chance for peace and security on a global level. For this to happen we will have to reform the system and policies strengthening the universal system of the global community of nations.

Unless the United States and the State of Israel are willing to lead in changing their ways, the violence of terror will continue to proliferate around the world. Without coming to a peaceful settlement in the Palestinian-Israel Crisis there will be no security or trust on either side deepening the divide. As well without major changes in United States energy policies, the evolution of the Middle Eastern Nations will turn to the worst. There will be no winners in the War on Terror as long as it is fought with armies and bombs. This will only heighten the level of tension in turn strengthening the extremists on both sides. Without recognizing the claims of the people on the other side there will be no answers that will work.

Originally posted by David2004
Let us assume the State of Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state co-existing in peace with her neighbors. This is clearly not the case today. The real question is how are things going to change for the better on both sides so the people can live in peace and have security co-existing together. Accepting the fact that there are three major parts to the War on Islamic Terrorists that the United States Foreign Policies are directly connected too. The first being the current policies and actions of the State of Israel, the second being tyrannical forms of governments of many Middle Eastern nations and the third being our national energy policies.

More specifically our consumption of so much of the world fossil fuel is crippling many of the other developing nations around the world. With many of the developed industrial nations having little to no native fossil fuel reserves. This is putting economic and political pressure on those nations that have substantial oil reserves. The flow of oil and money going into the hands of a very few people has corrupted the system. In many cases what is political and socially correct has been put on the back burner to guarantee a steady supply of Middle Eastern oil.

The perception of the problem to what is right and wrong will vary according to what side a person?s views it from. The religious indoctrination of the people on both sides has polarized the people even the moderates deepening the divide of the people. Without major policies changes on both sides things will continue to get worse for the people on both sides. Only by making friends out of our enemies will we have a chance for peace and security on a global level. For this to happen we will have to reform the system and policies strengthening the universal system of the global community of nations.

Unless the United States and the State of Israel are willing to lead in changing their ways, the violence of terror will continue to proliferate around the world. Without coming to a peaceful settlement in the Palestinian-Israel Crisis there will be no security or trust on either side deepening the divide. As well without major changes in United States energy policies, the evolution of the Middle Eastern Nations will turn to the worst. There will be no winners in the War on Terror as long as it is fought with armies and bombs. This will only heighten the level of tension in turn strengthening the extremists on both sides. Without recognizing the claims of the people on the other side there will be no answers that will work.

Everybody hold hands and sing "we are the world" that will solve all the problems.:p:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I'm thinking the cost in lives is going to be high also.

I think your right. All joking aside, looking at the gathered masses this morning really scared the hell out of me. There are a lot of innocent people who are going to get caught in the middle of this.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I'm thinking the cost in lives is going to be high also.

War is not a pretty thing, and war is not a nobel thing. It is a necissary thing.

With the groups like Hammas claiming to attack america this war on terro could get alot bigger than just Afagn and Iraq. I know that Isral has a right to defend itself but this was pushing the button. They should have talked this out with the US because now were being blamed for the attack as well as isreal. I'm waiting for something to happen. I mean I'm actually rather nervous about what isreal did hear. That guy was a "up on high" leader, I mena the isrealies might as well have killed Arafaht. I mean the same reaction the same vow of revenge the same reaction form Egypt and Jordan. Both of which are the very few arab countries who have treaties with Isreal. This cuold be good or this could be very very very bad. We'll have to wait to find out.

But yes, this war will cost a lot of lives, but freedom is never cheap!

Been a real peach:

Sheikh Yassin’s Mass-Murder Record

Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, leader of the Moslem Hamas terrorist organization who was killed yesterday in a daring Israeli missile attack, oversaw a total of 425 attacks - including the Park Hotel Seder massacre - that killed 377 Israelis and wounded 2,076.

Among the worst Hamas attacks in the past 3.5 years of the Palestinian Authority-initiated Oslo War were the following ten, which ended the lives of a total of 186 people:

June 1, 2001 - Dolphinarium in Tel Aviv, 21 killed - mostly new-immigrant teenagers from the former Soviet Union

Aug. 9, 2001 - Sbarro’s Pizzeria in Jerusalem, 15 killed, including the parents and three children of the Schijveschuurder family

Dec. 2, 2001 - Haifa bus, 15 killed

March 27, 2002 - Park Hotel in the midst of the Passover Seder, 30 killed, including six husband-and-wife couples

March 31, 2002 - Matza Restaurant in Haifa, 15 killed, including two sets of a father and two children

May 7, 2002 - Rishon Letzion hall, 16 killed

June 18, 2002 - #32 bus from Gilo, Jerusalem, 19 killed

March 5, 2003 - #37 bus in Haifa, 15 killed

June 11, 2003 - #14 bus, Jerusalem, 17 killed

Aug. 19, 2003 - #2 bus from Western Wall, 23 killed, including a mother and baby; father and son; and four other children

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
War is not a pretty thing, and war is not a nobel thing. It is a necissary thing.

With the groups like Hammas claiming to attack america this war on terro could get alot bigger than just Afagn and Iraq. I know that Isral has a right to defend itself but this was pushing the button. They should have talked this out with the US because now were being blamed for the attack as well as isreal. I'm waiting for something to happen. I mean I'm actually rather nervous about what isreal did hear. That guy was a "up on high" leader, I mena the isrealies might as well have killed Arafaht. I mean the same reaction the same vow of revenge the same reaction form Egypt and Jordan. Both of which are the very few arab countries who have treaties with Isreal. This cuold be good or this could be very very very bad. We'll have to wait to find out.

But yes, this war will cost a lot of lives, but freedom is never cheap!

Egad! You mean the terrorists will blame us for their problems? Thats never happened before!

Ok all joking aside. So the terrorists threaten to attack us. like they werent planning to before? we are after all the Great Satan to Israel's Little Satan. Since they are planning to attack us anyway they may as well be planning it with one less terrorist.

Hammas had a no america policy. now that policy is gone, becuase of the dealth of that man.

Originally posted by Said1
Are you psychic?
No, its just David2004's standard MO. He starts a thread then never replies to it. I have seen his exact posts word for word on other boards and the same applies there. So I don't see the point in posting something if you don't reply to any challanges presented.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
No, its just David2004's standard MO. He starts a thread then never replies to it. I have seen his exact posts word for word on other boards and the same applies there. So I don't see the point in posting something if you don't reply to any challanges presented.

I figured that's what you meant, and I agree. I was joking about the psychic part. For some reason your comment about the "nice reply" made me laugh, I must need sleep or something :D

I thought you were joking about the pychic part. However I'm not sure if I could get any sleep if I had a sniper kitty running around my house.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I thought you were joking about the pychic part. However I'm not sure if I could get any sleep if I had a sniper kitty running around my house.

Remember, secret mission, very hush, hush. It's too bad you are not psychic, I could use some financial consulting :D

Forum List

Back