Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump For Trump Lovefest

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"Everything about Donald Trump's campaign is avant garde. He is crushing it in the polls."

It has been settled.

Donald Trump is amazing, as former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin adamantly asserted during an interview with GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.

The former Alaska governor lavished praise on the self-assured Trump, noting that he "made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail," much to the delight "The Trumpeters," or "Trumpservatives," as Palin called the movement backing him.

Palin, who Trump in July said that he would "love" to have in his administration if elected, brought Trump onto the program "On Point" at the One America News Network on Friday night. It was easily the best thing on television.

"I’ve said it since the day he made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail: Voters crave the anti-status-quo politician," Palin said as an introduction. "Everything about Donald Trump’s campaign, it’s avant-garde. He is crushing it in the polls."

The ranging interview with the business mogul and now political sensation, covered taxes, the economy, faith, and the "lamestream media."

The gems are many, so watch the whole interview.

Some choice excerpts:

Discussing "idiots in the press," Palin asked Trump how he got the “guts” to take on journalist Jorge Ramos in a press conference. Trump replied that Ramos was, "totally out of line, screaming and ranting and raving."

Trump continued his refusal to reveal his favorite Bible verse: "I love the Bible and I'm a Protestant, Presbyterian, and they were hitting me with different questions one after another, and look, I don't know if it's 'Gotcha!' but it probably is, and then they said 'What's your favorite verse,' and that's a personal thing. I don't like giving that out to people you hardly know."

More: Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump For Trump Lovefest

Well, that settles it. Trump has been blessed by Sarah. Surely the video is worth eleven minutes of your life.

Progs are totally unhinged over Republicans who talk back. They like their Republican docile like Boehner and McConnell

Well doesn't that mean he's officially brilliant if some Republican who couldn't get the support of the Republican Party ever for presidency says so?

trump-palin.jpg

Last edited:
"Everything about Donald Trump's campaign is avant garde. He is crushing it in the polls."

It has been settled.

Donald Trump is amazing, as former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin adamantly asserted during an interview with GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.

The former Alaska governor lavished praise on the self-assured Trump, noting that he "made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail," much to the delight "The Trumpeters," or "Trumpservatives," as Palin called the movement backing him.

Palin, who Trump in July said that he would "love" to have in his administration if elected, brought Trump onto the program "On Point" at the One America News Network on Friday night. It was easily the best thing on television.

"I’ve said it since the day he made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail: Voters crave the anti-status-quo politician," Palin said as an introduction. "Everything about Donald Trump’s campaign, it’s avant-garde. He is crushing it in the polls."

The ranging interview with the business mogul and now political sensation, covered taxes, the economy, faith, and the "lamestream media."

Some choice excerpts:

Discussing "idiots in the press," Palin asked Trump how he got the “guts” to take on journalist Jorge Ramos in a press conference. Trump replied that Ramos was, "totally out of line, screaming and ranting and raving."

Trump continued his refusal to reveal his favorite Bible verse: "I love the Bible and I'm a Protestant, Presbyterian, and they were hitting me with different questions one after another, and look, I don't know if it's 'Gotcha!' but it probably is, and then they said 'What's your favorite verse,' and that's a personal thing. I don't like giving that out to people you hardly know."

Well, that settles it. Trump has been blessed by Sarah. Surely the video is worth eleven minutes of your life.

Why not? Ever seen an George Stephanopolus interview of Barack Obama?

It has been settled.

Some choice excerpts:

Or Jon Stewart. Nixon did Laugh In as a joke, Obama goes on Late Night because he's a joke

It has been settled.

Some choice excerpts:

Or anyone from MSNBC.

At least she sounded sober. Was there a brawl after the interview?

New Topics

Forum List

Back