• Sane

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Good looking

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
This is multiple choice, so you can pick all three if you want, just as long as you understand that she doesn't exist :D

Yeah, missing #2 isn't necessarily a bad thing.

They're the fun ones.

Of course, some women just tend to level the playing field when the menfolk try intimidation maneuvers. :eusa_whistle:

Just cuz y'all are bigger than us doesn't mean you get to loom over us instead of just having a good, logical, RATIONAL argument.

Of course, some women just tend to level the playing field when the menfolk try intimidation maneuvers. :eusa_whistle:

Just cuz y'all are bigger than us doesn't mean you get to loom over us instead of just having a good, logical, RATIONAL argument.

I was already turned on the moment you grabbed a cooking object. If you need to throw it and get it out of your system, by all means, let it out and then lets go to this sack you speak of :D

I was already turned on the moment you grabbed a cooking object. If you need to throw it and get it out of your system, by all means, let it out and then lets go to this sack you speak of :D

Won't your wife or girlfriend ... or both of them get a bit irritated by that?

Oh, and I have excellent aim, btw. :lol:

Won't your wife or girlfriend ... or both of them get a bit irritated by that?

I don't have either of those. I'm trying to cut down.

bluehawaiian.jpg

Forum List

Back