For Men Only

I know what you mean.

But blinding excruciating pain is very far from humorous.

You want humorous? It begins and ends with unintentionally making fart noises.

Show of hands: how many people have had sessions come to a complete and abrupt stop due to uncontrollable laughter because of that?

Zhukov said:
I know what you mean.
But blinding excruciating pain is very far from humorous.
You want humorous? It begins and ends with unintentionally making fart noises.
Show of hands: how many people have had sessions come to a complete and abrupt stop due to uncontrollable laughter because of that?

You are correct. But not having a penis, puts me at a disadvantage to completely understand. Men are so big & rough, I always figured that God made men very sensitive in that area to remind him that there are things in this world that needs to be treated gently.

I have laughed at MANY other things but never that. Ever. Guess I'm too much of a prude! I, myself would explode first.

Ok guys, here's your chance. You don't understand women. Do you just give advice or do you heed your own?

What do you look for in a woman? (and the first man that says big boobs gets slapped)

At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too. Let's start with something simple.

Tell us about your WORST sexual experience.

- Does anyone ever follow their own advice???

- I like a woman to be herself, don't hide all the farting and stop acting like
you don't eat in public. and Boobs too.

- I'll let you know.

- I was 17 and my dad walked in on me and my girl. We were frozen in fear and
em-barr-ass-ment (ha ha). So what does my good ole dad do to break the ice....
He walks up and slapps me on the ass and says "Way to go son, Don't let your
mom see you". Needless to say the session was over.

Joz said:
Ok guys, here's your chance. You don't understand women. Do you just give advice or do you heed your own?

I rarely give advice... unless it's how to make a straight cut.

Joz said:
What do you look for in a woman? (and the first man that says big boobs gets slapped)

I think as with anyone else on earth, I'm always attracted to a woman first off by her looks, and that would include nice boobs. I can say that now, because I'm not the first.

Joz said:
At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you too. Let's start with something simple.

Sex is purely physical. Emotions just ruin it.

Joz said:

I had a rather energetic partner one night, and she DID NOT produce enough natural lubricant. It started to hurt and I had to stop. She wasn't that bad looking, but it was just another one of those "problems" I hear women have after they've had kids. That's why I prefer women who have never had kids. Sexually, they're usually fully functional with no problems.

Pale Rider said:
......it was just another one of those "problems" I hear women have after they've had kids. That's why I prefer women who have never had kids. Sexually, they're usually fully functional with no problems.

What on earth are you talking about?

And what did her looks have to do with anything?

Joz said:
What on earth are you talking about?

And what did her looks have to do with anything?

What do you mean "what am I talking about"?

You asked EVERYONE for their WORST SEX EXPERIENCE! I told you mine. I was doing it with this chick I met that had had kids, and she went DRY! So dry that it started chafing my dick. I couldn't continue. The same thing happened with another woman I had sex with that had had KIDS! So I was mearly commenting that "I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN THAT HAVE HAD KIDS". You know... FREEDOM OF CHOICE? Because I've never run into a woman that HASN'T had kids that's had a PROBLEM, PHYSICALLY during sex. Some have been kinda kinky, but that never made the sex bad.

Pale Rider said:
What do you mean "what am I talking about"?

You asked EVERYONE for their WORST SEX EXPERIENCE!.

Don't get so excited. I didn't mean anything from my question. I appreciate your candor. And I understood what happened.
I'm not saying it doesn't/can't happen, but I think there were other factors with these women, other than childbirth. There are plenty of 'moms' that are still rocking their man's world.

Joz said:
Don't get so excited. I didn't mean anything from my question. I appreciate your candor. And I understood what happened.
I'm not saying it doesn't/can't happen, but I think there were other factors with these women, other than childbirth. There are plenty of 'moms' that are still rocking their man's world.

I won't get excited. And I don't mean to sound critical. But my experiences with "mom's" have all been bad except for one, and that was borderline. I think it's too bad how rough child birth can be on a woman. All the changes that can't be reversed are without mention. I just prefer women that haven't had kids, then I can just skip any doubts I might have as to how hard having kids has been on them.

You don't understand women.
<B>women dont understand women, they jsut treat them like old people, smile and nod.</B>

Do you just give advice or do you heed your own?

<B>heed my own?! are you crazy! now who would follow what i say? certainly not me</B>

<B>slap away!</B>

At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too.
<B>emotional? you serious on this one?</B>

Let's start with something simple.

Tell us about your WORST sexual experience
<B>if i dont get a hummer, they are all "the worst</B>

Joz said:

This question doesnt make sense to me.

Joz said:

Not sure if you mean physically or all around. First physically though. she has to have a smile. If she has a look on her face like get the heck away from me or ill rip your balls off.. Im going to stay away. But if she has a smile then everything is much better and ill see if i like the rest of the package.

As for personality and character wise, i like a woman i can talk to about anything. Casual stuff deffinately but also serious and deep stuff. like politics here. I dont care if she agrees with me but i like talking and discussing things. I need someone i can trust. someone who serves others. and works hard.

Joz said:
At what age did you realize sex was an emotional thing for you , too. Let's start with something simple.

Not sure what your asking here but i bet it was probably an emotional thing before i even knew how to do it.

Joz said:

Ill let you know when i have one.

Forum List

Back