All I can say is WTF ?????

Hi bid of $15,000 for a friggin piece of ABC gum? Geeze, what is this world coming to?

What a scam!!!
Someone will buy it....
wasn't it W.C. Fields that said.."There's a sucker born every minute"?

Hey I got the condom
she used on her 10 min. wedding night...BIG BUCKS!!! :cuckoo:

Sicko!

How ya been? Got the "after Olympic blues," yet?

'nother road trip coming up next week to Rhode Island...wondering if I should take the 2 wheeler.....with Frances on the horizon, it may cause some wetness up north....whatta ya think?

Fmr jarhead said:
Sicko!

How ya been? Got the "after Olympic blues," yet?

'nother road trip coming up next week to Rhode Island...wondering if I should take the 2 wheeler.....with Frances on the horizon, it may cause some wetness up north....whatta ya think?
Well, you know how it is..if ya ride a bike you're going to get wet.
Personally, I'd do the car.

All is well here. My swimmer took the summer off from competition/training, thank GAWED. 5 days a week @ 65miles a trip was getting old.(we'll be starting back anyday)

What did you think of the backstroke DQ that was reversed?
After being a stroke an turn judge for a bit I'll hold my take on it...as an x swimmer you first.

How's the wife an baby?

I still don't quite get the whole "turn on your stomach to do a conventional flip turn to backstroke," thing......we used to have to touch the wall while doing the backstroke before doing a flip turn......and remain on our backs....never going through 180 degrees more of a diagonal flip turn if that makes sense.

With the way some of the other controversey's were happening....maybe it was judges "tit for tat" regarding Piersol's charges of illegal stroke by the Japan swimmer in the breast stroke.

I didn't actually see the turn, so I can't make the call....somehow, I think some of the judges want a little bit of notoriety from the Olympics, their chance to get visible on the international stage, too.

Wife and baby, good....baby turning into monster!!!! He almost has learned how to spin his head all the way around when he doesn't get what he wants! I guess he shouldn't watch The Excorsist anymore, right?

Keep the pea soup in the pantry and watch for signs of floating!
Other that begin preparing now for age 16!
Oh wait...how soon we forget..Nature will help prepare you.
You know, the terrible 2s 3 4 5 etc.
Try this :alco: J/K

As far as the backstroke DQ...This was always the most difficult stroke turn for me to
judge.The flip turn in the back stroke, by the rules must be one continuous motion.
From what I saw on the replays (although I would like to see a better angle) he didn't do it.
He rolled to his stomach just a bit to soon (short of the wall) and coasted just a few feet before the turn.
Now technically that is a DQ. ..there's a fine line there between continuous sometimes.
But on the other hand it didn't give him an advantage on the others...heck he won by 2 seconds,
so you know his lead at the 50 (which was the turn in question) was significant.
But then is was the Olympics. Does that make sense?

Forum List

Back