For Eots and Other 'Truthers'

To begin understanding how apalling this situation is, we first need to know that there are at least twelve National Guard and Air Force installations in close proximity to the World Trade Center and Pentagon. Plus, Andrews Air Force Base is only ten miles from the heart of Washington, D.C. Why wasn't something done to avert this catastrophe, and why isn't the mainstream media asking some very hard questions regarding this deliberately ordered crime?

Yes, I said crime, and once you get a load of the following timeline, you'll concur with this strong terminology.

Between 7:59 A.M. - 8:10 A.M., the airliners that would ultimately crash into the WTC and the Pentagon were hijacked.

By 8:15 A.M., air traffic controllers knew that the planes were in trouble. At this point, the Air Force should have dispatched, per standard operating procedures, fighters that would determine why these jets veered from their normal route. By 8:15 A.M.!

At 8:45 A.M., - a half-hour later, American Airlines flight 11 struck the WTC's north tower. (This flight took off at exactly 7:59 A.M.), and therefore, the Government knew it was in trouble for at least 35 minutes, if not more. And they did nothing!

At 9:03 A.M., United Airlines flight 175 crashed into the South Tower. (It took off at exactly 8:10 A.M.)

At 9:05 A.M. (supposedly) Andrew Card told President Bush of the unfolding catastrophe. At the same time, American Airlines flight 77 veered off course near Chicago and headed toward Washington, D.C. for an impending attack.

At 9:06 A.M., the New York Daily News reported that on the morning of the attack, the NYPD dispatched a message declaring, "This was a terrorist attack - notify the Pentagon".

Still, NO Air Force jets had yet been scrambled! None. Why?

At 9:35 A.M., American Airlines flight 77, which had been tracked by radar all the way from Chicago, circled the Pentagon, yet this military installation was not evacuated! Plus, the Air Force still hadn't sent out any jets! How completely incredible is this scenario?

A few minutes later with the utmost precision, American Airlines flight 77 drops 7,000 feet in 2 and 1/2 minutes. It is flying so low at this point that the plane is taking out utility poles and clipping trees en route to its target. The jumbo jet finally zeroes in EXACTLY on the Pentagon while traveling at 460 knots (approx 529 mph).

Finally, at 9:40 A.M., a full hour and 31 minutes after the FAA knew that the first airliner had been hijacked.....guess what happened? The Air Force dispatched their jets!

The Pentagon was aware of these hijackings since at least 8:45 A.M., when the first tower was struck (and more likely before then), and yet it took them 55 minutes to take action. 55 minutes! By 8:15 A.M., when the FAA learned of the hijackings, federal law required that the military dispatch planes to either divert the plane's course, or determine the need to shoot them down. This is the normal procedure! But the Pentagon waited until 9:40 A.M. after all the damage was already done.

Who commanded the Air Force to stand down, and why is the media still feeding us the "incompetence" line? The Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk could have had a plane up in the air in that much time!

Barry Zwicker, a Canadian media analyst, wrote on January 21, 2002:

"That morning no interceptors responded in a timely fashion to the highest alert situation. That includes the Andrews squadron that is only a few miles from the White House. Whatever the explanation for the huge failure, there have been no reports, to my knowledge, of reprimands. This further weakens the incompetence theory! Incompetence usually earns reprimands. This causes me to ask whether there were 'stand down' orders."

We're not being given the entire story because something doesn't add up.

Who in the mainstream media is asking these, and other, pertinent questions? No one!

Who in the Pentagon is answering these questions? No one!

Finally, who in the Pentagon has been made accountable for the Air Force stand-down? Again, no one!

Do you think it's time our Government and the media started addressing these issues? I do.

According to many sources, Dick Cheney was garnted special power's to be in charge of N.O.R.A.D. about 5 month's prior to 9/11/01.This is the first time in the 50+year's of N.O.R.A.D. that someone other then a high ranking USA military official has been in charge of the defense of our skie's.

Dick Cheney ordered N.O.R.A.D. to "stand down" that day.

Certain official's apparently knew the attack was going to happen and did nothing about it. I personally believe it was so that they could take advantage of it.

Of all the peculiarities, unanswered questions, and things that don't add up about the 9-11 terrorist attacks, the one aspect that keeps nagging at me revolves around our military's incredible lack of response to the hijackings of four airliners. Anyone who investigates this matter will soon find that the United States Air Force and the FAA both established procedures that have been in place for at least 25 years regarding planes that veer abnormally off course.

Specifically, the Federal law MANDATES that the Air Force must dispatch a plane to investigate why a certain craft has strayed from its predestined route. These interceptors are only allowed to shoot an airliner from the sky under orders from the President, but that doesn't negate that they are still required to investigate the situation in a timely manner.

And yet, on 9-11, NO ONE FOLLOWED ORDERS! Why? Who gave these orders? Plus, Washington, D.C. has the most restricted air space in the country, yet from 9:03 A.M., when the second tower was hit, to 9:47 A.M., when the Pentagon came under attack....when the Air Force KNEW that a jet was headed toward the Capitol, no planes were dispatched to intercept it. Who gave the orders for these planes to 'stand down', and, God forbid, were some even called back after they had taken off?

What I always wonder about you Bush-Knew people is...

Say for a minute that you guys are right and he really did know. Then, if he'd actually taken steps to intervene...then...what? You guys would have actually SUPPORTED that?! Give me a goddamn break!!! Bush is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!

What I always wonder about you Bush-Knew people is...

Say for a minute that you guys are right and he really did know. Then, if he'd actually taken steps to intervene...then...what? You guys would have actually SUPPORTED that?! Give me a goddamn break!!! Bush is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!

Could that be????

The most amazing part of this conspiracy theory and the biggest contradiction which I think proves they don't really believe this either is that they spend an awful lot of time proclaiming what dunder heads the current administration has, except for this one incident where they were apparently geniuses and and managed to hood wink an entire country.

You can't have it both ways.

The most amazing part of this conspiracy theory and the biggest contradiction which I think proves they don't really believe this either is that they spend an awful lot of time proclaiming what dunder heads the current administration has, except for this one incident where they were apparently geniuses and and managed to hood wink an entire country.

You can't have it both ways.

Actually to me it's scarier that the dems reflect the same thought patterns. Bush is stupid. Bush controls everything. :eusa_wall: Which is it?

By 8:15 A.M., air traffic controllers knew that the planes were in trouble. At this point, the Air Force should have dispatched, per standard operating procedures, fighters that would determine why these jets veered from their normal route. By 8:15 A.M.!

How do you know they did nothing? What should they have done oh wise one of the airways?

At 8:45 A.M., - a half-hour later, American Airlines flight 11 struck the WTC's north tower. (This flight took off at exactly 7:59 A.M.), and therefore, the Government knew it was in trouble for at least 35 minutes, if not more. And they did nothing!

How do you know they did nothing? What should they have done oh wise one of the airways?

Still, NO Air Force jets had yet been scrambled! None. Why?

at which point you make the gravity defying leap of logic that: Nothing was done = Inside job. very reasonable.

Finally, at 9:40 A.M., a full hour and 31 minutes after the FAA knew that the first airliner had been hijacked.....guess what happened? The Air Force dispatched their jets!

I'm sure had you been in charge you would have responded much more admirably to the pressure.

Give it a rest. Your agenda is obvious you are interested in one thing and one thing only that is sticking it to this administration by using any means/event/scenario neccessary including a national tragedy.

What an objective analysis

Eots - Without Me

Guess who's back, back again
eots,back tell a freind
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
Guess who's back. Guess who's back;

[Verse 1]
I created a monster, cuz nobody wants to
See Jake no more they want eots I'm chopped liver
Well if you want eots then this is what I'll give ya
A hit truth mixed with some hard facts
You waited this long to start debating
Cuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulating
I know you got a job Ms. Cheney
But your husband's megalomania is complicating

So the usmb won't let me be
Or let me be me so let me see
They tried to shut me down on the usmb
But it feels so empty without me
And get ready cuz this shit's about to get heavy
I just settled all my bannings, "F... you, kathianne

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
Cuz we need a little conspiracy
Cuz it feels so empty without me..

im a visionary, my vision is scary, could start a revolution
the internet rebel in facts I bask and i revel
I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling
Infesting in your ears and nesting
Testing "Attention Please"
Feel the tension soon as someone mentions me
Here's my 10 cents my 2 cents is free
A nuisance,with new sense ,who sent, you sent for me..
A tisk-it a task-it,
I go tit for tat with anybody who's talking this and that
shit
Oriely you get your ass kicked
Worse than them little fox news bastards
And rush, your getting stomped by Alex
You old bald headed druggie blow me
You don't know , you're too old
Let it go its over, nobody listens to Limbaugh anymore
Now lets go, just give me the signal
I'll be there with a whole list full of new insults
I've been sharp, suspenseful with a pencil
Ever since bush turned himself into a fascist symbol
But sometimes the shit just seems
Everybody only wants to dis-cuss me
So this must mean I'm dis-gusting

"Hey" there's a concept that works
200 million other truthers emerge
But no matter how many fish in the sea
It will be so empty without me..

ok dont freak out its called humor nothing personal

Yeah, don't make me regret early release! Carry on...

at which point you make the gravity defying leap of logic that: Nothing was done = Inside job. very reasonable.

I'm sure had you been in charge you would have responded much more admirably to the pressure

What an objective analysis

First of all, for those who mentioned Bush, I didn't say a damn thing about Bush. lol. I said THE GOVERNMENT. There is a difference.

Second of all, Cheney wasn't a high ranking military official when he gave the order. And my question for you would be, WHY DID HE GIVE THE ORDER? Thousands of Americans are dead because of it.

Again, this is not a conspiracy theory.

These are facts.

Did the Air Force respond at all when those planes were in the air? Did they or didn't they? Where is the conspiracy theory here? All I see are FACTS.

I don't care what airport is packed. Watch what happens if the President's plane (AirForceOne) is ever endangered in any way whatsoever.

Watch how quickly the Air Force will scramble together to get in the air.

Now look at what happened on 9-11. You do the math partner.

Perhaps it wasn't your family members that died on 9-11 in the towers. But it was somebody elses. And those people should be furious about the Government NOT RESPONDING IN ANY WAY to the signs of distress and strange deviations of flight patterns when the FAA AND the Air Force both knew what was going on before it even happened.

So keep telling me excuses for why they didn't perform and go ahead and keep telling me why the order was given for the Air Force to stand down.

"Stand down Air Force", lets watch and see what happens!

Eots you have about the most transparent agenda I've seen in a while. And despite what you may claim, your agenda is not to find the truth. Your agenda is to attempt to show the corruption of the administration. You may not be able to see the difference in the two, but there is a major difference. Again I wonder how would answer some of the following questions or if you would even be able to answer them honestly

1. Would you be seeking the 'truth' so vehemntly if this had happened if Kerry were in office?

2. Are you a liberal or a conservative?

3. Could you believe it if the truth was you are wrong and what happened was exactley what has been widely reported as happening?

The evidence provided opposing your stance is simply more convincing then the evidnce for it at this point. But hey show me a debunking Popular Mechanics debunking article and I'll give it a read.

OK the short answer to question 1 is yes , the longer answer is there is virtually no difference between bush and Kerry ,both are skull and bones
both are globalist they both work for the same people

I am a real Conservative not a Rockefeller Republican

a real investigation with full discloser and testimony under oath ,with wittiness protection would satisfier me ,but i believe that when that happens
there is a very low probability the official story would hold up

I would like to point out that the majority of 911 commission members
have come feel the commission was lied to and call it a cover up
the majority of Americans no longer believe the official story and hundreds of top level intelligence agents ,military pilots and crash experts high ranking decorated war hero's ,scholars have shown great courage in speaking out and declaring 911 was an inside job ,which i am sure was no easy decision

Time.comCNN.comSearch Archive Thursday, February 08, 2007
HOME U.S. WORLD BLOGS BUSINESS & TECH HEALTH & SCIENCE ENTERTAINMENT PHOTOS MAGAZINE SPECIALS
Why the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Won't Go Away

Take a look, if you can stand it, at video footage of the World Trade Center collapsing. Your eye will naturally jump to the top of the screen, where huge fountains of dark debris erupt out of the falling towers. But fight your natural instincts. Look farther down, at the stories that haven't collapsed
in almost every clip you'll see little puffs of dust spurting out from the sides of the towers. There are two competing explanations for these puffs of dust: 1) the force of the collapsing upper floors raised the air pressure in the lower ones so dramatically that it actually blew out the windows. And 2) the towers did not collapse from the impact of two Boeing 767s and the ensuing fires. They were destroyed in a planned, controlled demolition. The dust puffs you see on film are the detonations of explosives planted there before the attacks.

People who believe the second explanation live in a very different world from those who believe the first. In world No. 2, al-Qaeda is not responsible for the destruction of the World Trade Center. The U.S. government is. The Pentagon was not hit by a commercial jet; it was hit by a cruise missile. United Flight 93 did not crash after its occupants rushed the cockpit; it was deliberately taken down by a U.S. Air Force fighter. The entire catastrophe was planned and executed by federal officials in order to provide the U.S. with a pretext for going to war in the Middle East and, by extension, as a means of consolidating and extending the power of the Bush Administration.

The population of world No. 2 is larger than you might think. A Scripps-Howard poll of 1,010 adults last month found that 36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves. Thirty-six percent adds up to a lot of people. This is not a fringe phenomenon. It is a mainstream political reality.

Although the 9/11 Truth Movement, as many conspiracy believers refer to their passion, has been largely ignored by the mainstream media, it is flourishing on the Internet. One of the most popular conspiracy videos online is Loose Change, a 90-min. blizzard of statistics, photographs, documents, eyewitness accounts and expert testimony set to a trippy hip-hop backbeat. It's designed to pick apart, point by point, the conventional narrative of what happened on Sept. 11, 2001

Why the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Won't Go Away -- Sunday, Sep. 03 ...Take a look, if you can stand it, at video footage of the World Trade Center collapsing. Your eye will naturally jump to the top of the screen, ...
www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304-1,00.html - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

If you are a true conservative then you aren't a very objective one and objecitivity is a corner stone of conservativism. It is starting point where there is no agenda and no emotion. It's aim is simply the truth and from what I have observed, despite your claims, neither of you (NuclearWinter and eots) seem that interested in objectively seeking the truth.

Take Nuclear's example of the puffs of smoke and the two possible explanations. It is readily apparent that the first explanation was summarily dismissed in which case you are no better than those that summarily dismiss the second. If you are objective you would be spending your efforts trying to find evidence why NEITHER explanation is possible. Not focusing on the assumed politics of those trying to explain it(referring to the previously mentioned Popular Mechanics article). After all if it a politcally motivated piece less so than an actual explanation then said explanations should be disproved fairly easily. You have taken the time to write numerous lengthy posts, but no time point by point refuting the points of the debunking article. The only refutation offered was that it was bogus because it was funded by a group that suppossedly has Republican leanings.

If you are a true conservative then you aren't a very objective one and objecitivity is a corner stone of conservativism. It is starting point where there is no agenda and no emotion. It's aim is simply the truth and from what I have observed, despite your claims, neither of you (NuclearWinter and eots) seem that interested in objectively seeking the truth.

Take Nuclear's example of the puffs of smoke and the two possible explanations. It is readily apparent that the first explanation was summarily dismissed in which case you are no better than those that summarily dismiss the second. If you are objective you would be spending your efforts trying to find evidence why NEITHER explanation is possible. Not focusing on the assumed politics of those trying to explain it(referring to the previously mentioned Popular Mechanics article). After all if it a politcally motivated piece less so than an actual explanation then said explanations should be disproved fairly easily. You have taken the time to write numerous lengthy posts, but no time point by point refuting the points of the debunking article. The only refutation offered was that it was bogus because it was funded by a group that suppossedly has Republican leanings.

I understand what your saying ,but your conclusions are inncorrect
this has been studied exstensively from all angles ever report has been read
again and again , and i will post you the links to the best sites and links to the best info while i do that i would like you to look at these few qoutes and ask yourself aqre these men leftys or kooks are these men that would casual throw out such opinions

Rep. Curt Weldon – Former 10-term Congressman from Pennsylvania 1987 - 2006. Former Vice Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee. Former Vice Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee

Speech on the floor of Congress 10/19/05: "I am not a conspiracy theorist, but there is something desperately wrong, Mr. Speaker. There is something outrageous at work here. This is not a third-rate burglary of a political campaign headquarters. This involved what is right now the covering up of information that led to the deaths of 3,000 people, changed the course of history, led to the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, and has disrupted our country, our economy and people's lives." http://frwebgate

Morgan Reynolds, PhD – Chief Economist, U.S. Department of Labor under George W. Bush 2001 - 2002. Former Director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis. Professor Emeritus, Economics, Texas A&M University.

Video 6/2/06: "I first began to suspect that 9/11 was in inside job when the Bush-Cheney Administration invaded Iraq. … We can prove that the government’s story is false." http://video.goo

Essay 6/9/05: "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause(s) of the collapse of the twin towers [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories] and building 7 [570 feet tall, 47 stories, and not hit by an airplane]. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely [to] prove to be sound." http://www.l...

Bio: http://nomoregames.net/index

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Bio: http://www.canadiansub.com

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/10/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." http://www.knowledgedriven

Major Douglas Rokke
Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." http://www.rense.com/general67/radfdf

Bio: http://www.firstprinciplespress

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Statement to this website 9/19/06: "I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. ... [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers' names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and WTC 7 [570 feet tall, 47 stories, and not hit by an airplane], the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon ... Link to full statement

following links are good places to begin looking for information.

9/11 Truth Movement Sites 9/11 Truth Videos 9/11 Commission Report and Defenders 9/11 Families
911Truth.org 9/11: Press for Truth 9-11Commission.gov WTC United Family Group
Physics911.net Loose Change National Institute of Standards and Technology Families of September 11
Scholars for 9/11 Truth 9/11 Mysteries Popular Mechanics September 11th Families Association
Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice Painful Deceptions Peaceful Tomorrows
Complete 9/11 Timeline September 11 Revisited
Pilots for 9/11 Truth 911 In Plane Site

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911

they can all be found at this site

PentagonResearch.com 911 Eyewitness

9/11 Information Center
Reopen 911
Veterans for 9/11 Truth
9/11Blogger.com
Nineeleven.co.uk

First, President Cheney's boss King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, threatened Sunni terrorism in Iraq if we left:

Official: Saudis to back Sunnis if U.S. leaves Iraq

Then, the US Government denied that was the case:

US denies Saudis threatened to back Iraqi Sunnis

Now, it's official. Even the Iraq Study Group Agrees:

Saudis Reportedly Funding Iraqi Sunnis

Hey, looky here. Breaking news:

Western Diplomats: Pakistani Intelligence Is Sponsoring Taliban Uprising

But is this anything new? If you're a victim of mainstream talking points, you probably think Bushco's friends are doing this behind their back. Think again:

Wall St. Journal reporter Daniel Pearl investigating ISI (CIA ally) connections to 9/11 in Pakistan when he was killed [TIME]

Indian intelligence in conjunction w/ FBI investigation, traced 9/11 funding to ISI (CIA ally) cheif Mahmoud Ahmed [Times of India]

That same ISI chief was meeting w/ Pentagon officials in DC in the days prior to 9/11 and was with Porter Goss on 9/11 [Washington Post]

Senate intelligence committee Chairman Bob Graham said there was a 'state sponser' in 9/11 [PBS]

ISI (CIA ally) party to terrorism on US interests [BBC]

'US ignored its own agency's reports on ISI (CIA ally) backing Al Qaeda' [FOX]

Pakistan Spy Service Aiding Bin Laden [BBC]

2 Allies Aided Bin Laden, Say Panel Members [LA Times]

ISI Agent Tells FBI Informant in January 2001, "Those Towers Are Coming Down" [NBC, Others]

You probably think only Arab governments support terrorism. Think again:

Wave of Alleged Chechen Bombings Across Russia in 1999 Proven Conclusively to Have Been the Work of Russian State Intelligence [London Telegraph, Others]

9/11 Hijackers living w/ FBI Informant. [CNN]

London Bombing (trains, buses) Orchestrator was an MI6 agent. [FOX]

Man involved in US embassy bombings and 1993 WTC Bombing which FBI coordinated as a sting-op which they claim 'went wrong', was a CIA agent. [Wikipedia]

London bombing (trains, buses) ringleader was an MI5 agent? [BBC radio]

civilian plane bomber was CIA agent? [BBC]

The CIA, MI6 and NATO blew up civilian trains and buses for over 30 years [BBC], blaming communist subversives and they're still not designated 'terrorist organizations' today, like Hizb'allah?

9/11 Hijackers traines at US Military Installations? [Newsweek]

The CIA hired al Qaida ops to fight in Kosovo Liberation Army? (Milosevic on the basis of US government memo) [1, 2]

The Pentagon ordered SOCOM officials to destroy 2.4 terabytes (equivalent to 1/4 info on USLOC) prior to 9/11? [FOX]

Osama Bin Laden not Wanted for 9/11, According to FBI [FBI.GOV]

The launch orders to invade Afghanistan were just coincidentally circulating the White House 2 days prior to 9/11? [NBC]

They're Laughing at you. It's about time you find out the horrible truth.

No single organization, nor any entire organizational structure, was complicit in 9/11. Really think about that. At first, it sounds absurd. That is, until you understand more about the historical nature of black operations, including documented false-flag terrorist events.

They are the most influential events in all of history but the mainstream media and public education have dutifully served their corporate, military and political shareholders by not educating you on these issues. You can begin your search for truth with the films below. Take notes. Check facts. The world is in grave danger so long as we remain uninformed but the truth is viral. Become a carrier.

YouTube - 9/11 Truth: Dr. David Griffin & David Shayler InterviewedI have seen many comments on You Tube claiming that some number of the original 17 hijackers ... 9/11 Truth: Even More Video Proof of Controlled Demolitions ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTT07wUMKi8 - 92k

-

YouTube - 911 Press For TruthKeep it on YouTube NO MATTER what. The answers are there. You just have to look and want to ... 9/11 Press for Truth - 9/11 Commission - August 6 2001 PDB ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IHgFwYeB-Y[/ame] - 87k -

I understand what your saying ,but your conclusions are inncorrect
this has been studied exstensively from all angles ever report has been read
again and again , and i will post you the links to the best sites and links to the best info while i do that i would like you to look at these few qoutes and ask yourself aqre these men leftys or kooks are these men that would casual throw out such opinions

I belive my previous posts indicate that I have made no conclusions other than you aren't being objective about this. All the links(which don't work by the way)/quotes are from those that support the conspiracy theory. My main point was that if you were objective you would be examining ALL of the evidence including that which claims the conspiracy theory is bogus. You aren't doing that. You are spending 100% of your effort trying to prove the conpiracy correct by focusing soley on evidence that supports it and non that is critical of it.

I don't think I'm wrong in guessing that everyone who supports this particular conspiracy theory had one thing in common before 9/11 took place and that is revultion of the current administration which is quite revealing in terms of agenda.

There really is not context to the snipets you posted, but none of the links work for me. There was absolutley no substance to any of the parts you did post along with one gigantic leap of logic. I realize you are basically ignoring the source but I have read the Popular Mechanics article. I am not a structural engineer, but I have no reason to believe the material supplied was falsified or shotty science. All of the above is refuted by it including the airplane parts were found at the pentagon.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

CLAIM: No fighter jets were scrambled from any of the 28 Air Force bases within close range of the four hijacked flights. "On 11 September Andrews had two squadrons of fighter jets with the job of protecting the skies over Washington D.C.," says the Web site emperors-clothes.com. "They failed to do their job." "There is only one explanation for this," writes Mark R. Elsis of StandDown.net. "Our Air Force was ordered to Stand Down on 9/11."

FACT: On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. "They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us," says Maj. Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked--the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.

Why couldn't ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. "It was like a doughnut," Martin says. "There was no coverage in the middle." Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.

CLAIM: "It has been standard operating procedures for decades to immediately intercept off-course planes that do not respond to communications from air traffic controllers," says the Web site oilempire.us. "When the Air Force 'scrambles' a fighter plane to intercept, they usually reach the plane in question in minutes."

FACT: In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent.

Widespread Damage
CLAIM: The first hijacked plane crashed through the 94th to the 98th floors of the World Trade Center's 110-story North Tower; the second jet slammed into the 78th to the 84th floors of the 110-story South Tower. The impact and ensuing fires disrupted elevator service in both buildings. Plus, the lobbies of both buildings were visibly damaged before the towers collapsed. "There is NO WAY the impact of the jet caused such widespread damage 80 stories below," claims a posting on the San Diego Independent Media Center Web site (sandiego.indymedia.org). "It is OBVIOUS and irrefutable that OTHER EXPLOSIVES (... such as concussion bombs) HAD ALREADY BEEN DETONATED in the lower levels of tower one at the same time as the plane crash."

FACT: Following up on a May 2002 preliminary report by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), a major study will be released in spring 2005 by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), a branch of the U.S. Department of Commerce. NIST shared its initial findings with PM and made its lead researcher available to our team of reporters.

The NIST investigation revealed that plane debris sliced through the utility shafts at the North Tower's core, creating a conduit for burning jet fuel--and fiery destruction throughout the building. "It's very hard to document where the fuel went," says Forman Williams, a NIST adviser and a combustion expert, "but if it's atomized and combustible and gets to an ignition source, it'll go off."

Burning fuel traveling down the elevator shafts would have disrupted the elevator systems and caused extensive damage to the lobbies. NIST heard first-person testimony that "some elevators slammed right down" to the ground floor. "The doors cracked open on the lobby floor and flames came out and people died," says James Quintiere, an engineering professor at the University of Maryland and a NIST adviser. A similar observation was made in the French documentary "9/11," by Jules and Gedeon Naudet. As Jules Naudet entered the North Tower lobby, minutes after the first aircraft struck, he saw victims on fire, a scene he found too horrific to film.

CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

CLAIM: Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Above are some the more pertinant debunkings

Forum List

Back