For Eots and Other 'Truthers'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2007/01/holocaust-denier-hosting-9-11.html

Better get those reservations in:

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    its just a hit piece trying to connect 911 truth to anti Semites but it wont work because this is the simple reality, people only need to understand the truth once and its done ,your not going to get them to re-believe a lie and ever day more and more people come to understand the truth of 911,which conversely means less and less are decived...terrorstorm,loosechange,freedom to fascism ,controlled demolitions have all entered googles top 100 and have been viewed by millions and they tell will two people and they will tell two people....its a numbers game..... its infowars...and there running scared

3. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,758
    lmao I can't wait to find out the truthiness of what happened on 9/11! The scores of secret government workers that all conspired before hand. The evidence of explosives used to bring down the towers (well, except for the 757s full of fuel).

:rofl:

4. Roopull

Roopull Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    There was no holocaust. It was filmed in a Hollywood basement using the vacant studio from the moon landings. The WTC was also brought down by the government using lazer beams from super duper secret satellites developed under the Star Wars program. Bush didn't win the elections, either. He stole them. He stole them from a poor drunk elderly man named Chad in South Florida. I saw him do it. Not only that, but aliens built the pyramids, the microwave oven was reverse engineered from the Roswell spacecraft, blacks used to be able to fly til whitey cut their wings, my Honda is causing record snowfall in Alaska AND global warming, the lindburger moon doesn't crash into earth because the sun is sucking on it, swallowed gum stays in your stomach for 7 years (I'd lose 15lbs if I could poop it out,) my dog can talk to ghosts & if I think happy thoughts, I can fly, I can fly, I can fly![​IMG] Soon I'll zoom all around the room[​IMG] all it takes is faith and trust [​IMG]but the thing that's a positive just [​IMG]is a little bit of pixie dust the dust is a positive must...[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    oh... sorry... kinda' got carried away with that there...:razz:

Anyone else like Peter Pan? I like make believe!:cuckoo:

5. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Sound like it could be the same person, there is a professor Fetzer of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota Duluth which is about 80 miles from me. He is basically a conpsiracy theorist. He had an editoral in a local paper about how Paul Wellstone was assasinated by Republicans. I e-mailed him to have a honest, objective conversation about how he came to his conlclusions and he basically just stopped replying.

The truly tragic thing is that someone actually hired this buffoon to be responsible for teaching peole stuff.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    IT WAS ALL-CIA- DUH ! What else could be said?

[​IMG]

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    the controlled media manipulates you because truth is grassroots it is easy to attempt to link raging grannies 60s radicals ,elvis is alive clichés with serious minded scholars investigative journalist and government agents
    calling for a proper scientific and forensic investigation of 911

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    WTF does the above mean????

9. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    there would not be scores of government workers required,the official conspiracy theory only requires 12 guys and some box cutters and a suspension of the laws of physics,

there is evidence of explosives in the form of thermite and molten metal
    and the collapse of building 7

the planes where not full of fuel and most of the fuel was gone in the initial fire ball
    jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    [​IMG]