For all the OMG Government people...

You are all fucking childish piece of shit losers.

The truly pathetic thing about you is you are 66 fucking years old and you type like a 12 year old.
Just making fun of the Trump supporters. I can't help[that it is so easily done.

The ACA - OMG OMG OMG The government is controlling the healthcare industry.

Trump tells businesses where they can build plants & who & when they can lay off - Applause from the right.

Maybe when Trump gets rid of the employer mandate for healthcare coverage under Commie Care they will have an extra reason to stay.

Trump can't tell businesses any of the things you mentioned. Jobs are not created by government--jobs are created by the private sector. All any politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so. Removing the 50 full-time employee limit before they have to be involved with Commie Care will help expansion of businesses. It will give THEM THE FREEDOM TO HIRE WHOM THEY WANT instead of the government. It will be one less reason to look towards automation to replace humans.

Now that the most anti-business President in our lifetime is heading to retirement, we can have a person that really does know business to create jobs and expand our economy.
Most large corporations offer healthcare benefits.

Trump said they could move to Mexico & he would slap a 35% tax on the products returning to he US.

But hey, it was their decision, right?

Just like companies could pay the penalty in the ACA.

In the end, Trump paid them to stay.

Is he going to pay everyone who threatens to leave?

Typical leftist. Letting people keep more of their money is not "paying them" anything.

Like I said, all a politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to create jobs. It's a far better strategy than actually paying them to produce green garbage that nobody wants to buy, or giving government subsidies to people who buy electric cars they never really wanted.

Typical dumbass whiner. Whats the difference in the end result between a discount & rebate?

I guess you think that a $700,000 tax break does not mean the company has an extra 700,000 that it didn't have before the break.

You said the mandate was forcing people to buy insurance. Of course you can opt to pay a fine.

Trump saying Carrier can't take their plant to Mexico but they can & pay a import tax.

You can't have a fit about the health insurance mandate & be OK with Trump on Carrier.

It is the exactly same thing.

Except Trump will never get any import tax passed by Congress.

The truly pathetic thing about you is you are 66 fucking years old and you type like a 12 year old.
Just making fun of the Trump supporters. I can't help[that it is so easily done.

Trump tells businesses where they can build plants & who & when they can lay off - Applause from the right.

Maybe when Trump gets rid of the employer mandate for healthcare coverage under Commie Care they will have an extra reason to stay.

Trump can't tell businesses any of the things you mentioned. Jobs are not created by government--jobs are created by the private sector. All any politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so. Removing the 50 full-time employee limit before they have to be involved with Commie Care will help expansion of businesses. It will give THEM THE FREEDOM TO HIRE WHOM THEY WANT instead of the government. It will be one less reason to look towards automation to replace humans.

Now that the most anti-business President in our lifetime is heading to retirement, we can have a person that really does know business to create jobs and expand our economy.

Trump said they could move to Mexico & he would slap a 35% tax on the products returning to he US.

Typical leftist. Letting people keep more of their money is not "paying them" anything.

Like I said, all a politician can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to create jobs. It's a far better strategy than actually paying them to produce green garbage that nobody wants to buy, or giving government subsidies to people who buy electric cars they never really wanted.

Typical dumbass whiner. Whats the difference in the end result between a discount & rebate?

I guess you think that a $700,000 tax break does not mean the company has an extra 700,000 that it didn't have before the break.

You said the mandate was forcing people to buy insurance. Of course you can opt to pay a fine.

Trump saying Carrier can't take their plant to Mexico but they can & pay a import tax.

You can't have a fit about the health insurance mandate & be OK with Trump on Carrier.

Wow! What incredible nonsense.

I'm sorry you seem to be so deluded, but you haven't demonstrated a grasp on the details of either ACA or the Carrier deal.

Let's take Carrier ....

1) cost = $8100 per job saved (in tax advantages). ($7m divided by 1100 jobs)

2)Taxes recouped on salaries (1100 salaries at average wage of $30/hour) that would have been lost (estimate 15% of yearly average salary) = $30 x 1800 hours/year = $54,000/year salary x 15% average income tax rate = $8100 in new tax income per new job/year = $7 million in tax revenue anticipated to be lost per year.

3) Did you seriously think the $7m amount was pulled out of the air????

4) Oh yeah --- Carrier committed to $16 million in upgrades to the Indiana plant. That's $16 million that stays in the US, instead of flowing to Mexico. How much do you think Indiana will realize on that part of the deal?

That's called a WIN.

Now ... explain to me how Obamacare is going to put money in the government coffers over the next 5 years. Explain to me how it saves jobs. Explain to me how its costs are going to come down.

Explain to me how Obamacare is a WIN.

I'm sorry you seem to be so deluded, but you haven't demonstrated a grasp on the details of either ACA or the Carrier deal.

Let's take Carrier ....

2)Taxes recouped on salaries (1100 salaries at average wage of $30/hour) that would have been lost (estimate 15% of yearly average salary) = $30 x 1800 hours/year = $54,000/year salary x 15% average income tax rate = $8100 in new tax income per new job/year = $7 million in tax revenue anticipated to be lost per year.

4) Oh yeah --- Carrier committed to $16 million in upgrades to the Indiana plant. That's $16 million that stays in the US, instead of flowing to Mexico. How much do you think Indiana will realize on that part of the deal?

That's called a WIN.

Now ... explain to me how Obamacare is going to put money in the government coffers over the next 5 years. Explain to me how it saves jobs. Explain to me how its costs are going to come down.

Commie Care was a win for the left. Their goal is to create as many government dependents as possible because government dependents vote Democrat. With Commie Care alone, the left created 20 million more new government dependents. Add to that the 20 plus million more DumBama put on food stamps, and just those two programs alone, they created 40 million more new government dependents. That's a major victory for the left.

How will Commie Care transfer money to the government? Simple. Many (like myself) lost their employer sponsored healthcare. Our employers found a way out of that benefit without too much of a risk of losing valuable employees, and dropping coverage is like a cancer in this country. I know more people the last couple of years without employer coverage than I have my entire life before that.

Healthcare coverage was a benefit that was never taxed. So now, if you want coverage through Commie Care, you have to purchase it with after tax money. Many employers gave their employees a dollar or so raise to help offset their company coverage cost. That extra money is taxed, and then what's left over, you can apply it to your individual coverage.

Except he said it. & You whiners cheered.

Trump is proposing that the federal government levee a tax on individual companies if they don't do as they say.

Tell me again how this is what you want & thought you were getting when you voted for Truump

Every day the right wingers tell us the evils of big federal government. Then Trump tells corporations they can't build factories overseas & they aren't allowed to lay people off.

Really You asshats defend this?

That's not even remotely true ... he didn't tell them they couldn't move to Mexico. He offered them an attractive alternative, and they reconsidered ... but, in the end, it was a business decision by Carrier.

That's a lot different than telling me that i MUST do this or that.
10% of Carriers business is government contracts so the using the threat of losing those contracts in a negotiation is perfectly acceptable
Some people don't understand that

Trump is proposing that the federal government levee a tax on individual companies if they don't do as they say.

Tell me again how this is what you want & thought you were getting when you voted for Truump

Okay, even if that were possible and Trump somehow manages to do that. How is it any different than Democrat policies or leadership?

Well.......one of the differences would be it would benefit all workers in the US instead of just benefiting a party or party voters. That's usually the reason Democrats threaten people using money. Did Commie Care benefit most of the country? Hell no, it benefited Democrat voters. The working middle-class lost their health insurance so that so that the guy at the car was can have his insurance.

When Democrats propose taxing the wealthy to give people free this or free that to buy votes, it's your side that cheers, but when a Republican suggests we tax those who are doing harm to this country, now it's a problem for you leftists.

But hey, it was their decision, right?Reply

Let's take Carrier ....

That's called a WIN.

Commie Care was a win for the left. Their goal is to create as many government dependents as possible because government dependents vote Democrat. With Commie Care alone, the left created 20 million more new government dependents. Add to that the 20 plus million more DumBama put on food stamps, and just those two programs alone, they created 40 million more new government dependents. That's a major victory for the left.

How will Commie Care transfer money to the government? Simple. Many (like myself) lost their employer sponsored healthcare. Our employers found a way out of that benefit without too much of a risk of losing valuable employees, and dropping coverage is like a cancer in this country. I know more people the last couple of years without employer coverage than I have my entire life before that.

Healthcare coverage was a benefit that was never taxed. So now, if you want coverage through Commie Care, you have to purchase it with after tax money. Many employers gave their employees a dollar or so raise to help offset their company coverage cost. That extra money is taxed, and then what's left over, you can apply it to your individual coverage.
The goal was to get Americans covered by health insurance. Bush increased the food stamp rolls by 63%, Obama 59% & mostly due to the Bush recession. Why is it you whiners blame Obama for the Bush recession?
If making sure children can eat is a Democrat thing, then allowing children to starve must be a Republican thing? Why don;t you want kids to eat? How did Obama increase the number of people getting food stamps?

So you blame the ACA because your cheapass employer dropped your coverage?

Okay, even if that were possible and Trump somehow manages to do that. How is it any different than Democrat policies or leadership?

Well.......one of the differences would be it would benefit all workers in the US instead of just benefiting a party or party voters. That's usually the reason Democrats threaten people using money. Did Commie Care benefit most of the country? Hell no, it benefited Democrat voters. The working middle-class lost their health insurance so that so that the guy at the car was can have his insurance.

When Democrats propose taxing the wealthy to give people free this or free that to buy votes, it's your side that cheers, but when a Republican suggests we tax those who are doing harm to this country, now it's a problem for you leftists.
The ACA benefited WORKING AMERICANS you fucking moron. I guess there no Republican working Americans making under $60k a year?

Who lost their insurance? Why did they lose it?

Every day the right wingers tell us the evils of big federal government. Then Trump tells corporations they can't build factories overseas & they aren't allowed to lay people off.

That's not even remotely true ... he didn't tell them they couldn't move to Mexico. He offered them an attractive alternative, and they reconsidered ... but, in the end, it was a business decision by Carrier.

simply micromanaging our tax codes makes it a "business decision" not coercion.

with H1Bs?

True, Trump convinced them to stay. The left was okay with Obama telling companies how to operate.

Obama was the one trying to control businesses by limiting what CEOs could make.

It's reasonable to stop giving any breaks to companies who move overseas and take American jobs away. They shouldn't be rewarded. If they want to move, they can, but they shouldn't expect any support for it.

The Communist down right took over business. He had the federal government takeover the school loan program. He told banks and credit card institutions what limits they could set for non or late payers of bills. He forced the health insurance industry to spend at least 80% of all collected premiums on actual payments to claims by their customers instead of allowing them to invest that money so the profit from those investments could help offset the claim costs.
the president doesn't write the law.

Let's take Carrier ....

That's called a WIN.

I would simply add, because lefty twits are kinda stupid, that $16M means employment for non-Carrier employees in the form of lots of construction jobs like carpenters, drywallers, glazers, electricians, plumbers, iron/steel workers, masons, etc., etc.,etc., all earning paychecks that will have taxes withheld and the balances spent in our economy, saved, invested, or whatever.

Also, United Technologies, Carrier's parent company, pledged to spend millions more on other domestic facilities.

i think a more rational solution is to simply excise the wage difference between our First World and the Third World, and call it Equalization.

The goal was to get Americans covered by health insurance. Bush increased the food stamp rolls by 63%, Obama 59% & mostly due to the Bush recession. Why is it you whiners blame Obama for the Bush recession?
If making sure children can eat is a Democrat thing, then allowing children to starve must be a Republican thing? Why don;t you want kids to eat? How did Obama increase the number of people getting food stamps?

You are so FOS. Here is the food stamp chart by year:

Food-Stamps-Annual-Benefits.jpg

Are you trying to suggest that people weren't eating during the end of the Bush years? This is just plain Democrat vote buying; Santa Clause.

The goal was not to see every American was insured. Most of the people that didn't have insurance before Commie Care couldn't afford it. They couldn't afford it afterwards either. Now next years rates are going to double in some places and nose bleed levels where it won't double. Yeah, politicians really care if you have health insurance or not. I have a bridge for sale too.

Yes, I like millions of other hard working Americans lost our employer sponsored health insurance. The Democrats planned it that way too. The problem for them is not as many Americans lost their coverage as they expected. Before Commie Care hit the streets, they expected most Americans would lose their employer coverage. Again, the goal was to make as many Americans dependent on the federal government as they could. It was their goal all along.

The ACA benefited WORKING AMERICANS you fucking moron. I guess there no Republican working Americans making under $60k a year?

We lost our insurance because our employers found a way out of providing it thanks to Commie Care. Before that, very few employers would consider dropping coverage because their employees would have nowhere else to turn except get another job. It was too big of a risk. Commie Care reduced that risk greatly, so employers dropped coverage.

So you would defend the rights of corporations over the welfare of workers? Is this how Democrats plan to win the next election?
I believe Mrs. Clinton should have simply pandered to the left and claimed she was going to get unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis, by simple executive order, to Faithfully execute our laws regarding employment, at the will of either party.

the point is, we cannot afford a Warfare-State, without wartime tax rates.

When is the right going to abolish the drug war?

You are so FOS. Here is the food stamp chart by year:

View attachment 100640

Are you trying to suggest that people weren't eating during the end of the Bush years? This is just plain Democrat vote buying; Santa Clause.

The goal was not to see every American was insured. Most of the people that didn't have insurance before Commie Care couldn't afford it. They couldn't afford it afterwards either. Now next years rates are going to double in some places and nose bleed levels where it won't double. Yeah, politicians really care if you have health insurance or not. I have a bridge for sale too.

Yes, I like millions of other hard working Americans lost our employer sponsored health insurance. The Democrats planned it that way too. The problem for them is not as many Americans lost their coverage as they expected. Before Commie Care hit the streets, they expected most Americans would lose their employer coverage. Again, the goal was to make as many Americans dependent on the federal government as they could. It was their goal all along.

We lost our insurance because our employers found a way out of providing it thanks to Commie Care. Before that, very few employers would consider dropping coverage because their employees would have nowhere else to turn except get another job. It was too big of a risk. Commie Care reduced that risk greatly, so employers dropped coverage.
The right having nothing but repeal instead of better solutions at lower cost, was not Any better.

You can't abolish a war. You can only surrender.

You can't abolish a war. You can only surrender.
Having nothing repeal, to tough for the right when it comes to a War on Drugs?

We are actively at war. Always will be theoretically. To think otherwise is awfully naive. Have to constantly be PREPARED for war, even IF we are not at war. We are presently at WAR now.

Forum List

Back